A.M.T. Methyl 1-Test Now In Stock

Power Nutrition

We received our shipment of AMT Methyl 1-Test.

All pre-orders were filled and shipped today.

Here is a link to the product: A.M.T Methyl 1-Test

Stock up before the ban!!

Power Nutrition

sarcoplasm

Awards
Dumb Question. Is A.M.T. just a brand name? or do we have something different than your 1-MT?
Sarcoplasm

Power Nutrition

Different Brand, same batch as Meso Labs!

BK
Power Nutrition

FLY

Awards
Mine should arrive on the 25th......I can't wait to get a hold of this stuff.

Thanks PN!!!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do a search. If you don't know, you shouldn't take it.

FLY

Awards
How much do you take orally?
This is my first time so I'm doing a 2 week cycle at 5mg, then cycle off for 2 weeks on 6-oxo. If all goes well with the sides then I'll bump it up to 10mg for another 2-3 weeks, then off for a couple of months.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Campeon, you don't take it orally it supposed to be a suppository.

Power Nutrition

I wanted to give you guys a heads up on something new we are working on with our transdermals.

BDC is working on a new T-Gel that will allow upwards of 15 grams of powders to be added to 8oz of gel with excellent dissolvability.

We will now carry PH powders that can be added to the gel. Basically, we will be the first site where you can FULLY CUSTOMIZE your personal transdermal.

Here is how it works:
There will be a page with the base T-Gel, then at the bottom of the page will be several drop down boxes. You will use these drop down boxes to add the appropriate amount of powders you would like for your transdermal.
We will offer the following powders:
- 1-Testosterone
- 4-AD
- Hydroxytest

These will be offered in 4oz bottles. The powders can be ordered in 2.5g or 5g increments. The powders will be shipped seperate from the gel so the customer can add them to the gel. This will give some a feeling of being a Homebrewer.

We will also be selling the powders in bulk.

Let me hear your thoughts on this.

Power Nutrition

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome I will now have no need to shop anywhere else. Do you think that you will ever carry liquid Clen? Probably not, but hell it is worth me asking. By the way I pmed you. But that is great news.

Power Nutrition

Lion Nutrition is working on a Cinnamon flavored clen as we speak. It should have been out a week ago but he is waiting until it is perfect before it is released. It will be 200mcg/ml in a 30ml vial.

I'll keep ya posted.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
When you say new T-gel, are you talking entirely new formula from the new formula out now? Does it still have DMFA in it? Will the absorbtion rate be the same or better?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let him finish it first before asking the price.

Patience, please.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My bad, I figured he would now what he would want for it. But I can wait. I am just stoked that I can now get everything at one place. To cool

Power Nutrition

When you say new T-gel, are you talking entirely new formula from the new formula out now? Does it still have DMFA in it? Will the absorbtion rate be the same or better?
It is the same T-Gel as now, with DMFA. The absorption rate will not be any lower, maybe higher. This one I'll leave for Chemo to answer.

size

Awards
  • Established
IBDC is working on a new T-Gel that will allow upwards of 15 grams of powders to be added to 8oz of gel with excellent dissolvability.

We will now carry PH powders that can be added to the gel. Basically, we will be the first site where you can FULLY CUSTOMIZE your personal transdermal.

Here is how it works:
There will be a page with the base T-Gel, then at the bottom of the page will be several drop down boxes. You will use these drop down boxes to add the appropriate amount of powders you would like for your transdermal.

Power Nutrition
I think this is a great idea. I have been wondering why no one else has taken this approach. Good job.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
It is the same T-Gel as now, with DMFA. The absorption rate will not be any lower, maybe higher. This one I'll leave for Chemo to answer.
It is basically the same recipe as before but the amounts are tweaked just a bit to get maximum solvation of powders.

I've tested the first beta bottle and it literally melts 4-AD...which is typically the hardest to get into solution. I currently have 7.5 grams in one bottle and 10 full grams in another dissolved to about 95-98%. To put this in perspective, that would be 15 grams and 20 grams respectively if it were an 8 oz. bottle!

It will certainly not have less absorption and may have more given the increase in OS, IPM, OA and the inclusion of BA.

The goal is to have a thinner consistency which will allow for easier mixing. If I get it just right it will thicken only after adding the powders...but this borders on alchemy and less on chemistry! ;)

After a few more beta batches it should be ready for release.

Chemo

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Alchemy...heh.

If you ever get the gold thing down, let me know.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
PN, great idea by the way, I'm surprised nobody has done that earlier.

cm5

intel55

Awards
I like PN's idea. That would be great to get 15 grams of 1-t in a 8oz bottle. I hope the price will be competitive. I assume it will be.

bmorefat

Awards
I looked on the site I saw the T-Gel, but not the powders. Are they up yet?

Power Nutrition

Not yet. We are still working to get everything in order. We should have them up very soon.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Power Nutrition

Crotalus

Awards
Great news .... I'd love to see PN offer liquid clomid, nova and clen. Everything at one place and best of all ... it'll be the place with the best customer service !