What to run with the new 1t

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
Ok so I ordered a bottle of the new 1t from Pperformance and was wondering what I should run with it? I was thinking either p-plex or h-drol, or even the new 1-ad. I'm looking to run this sometime in January.. No need to run "real gear" with it because I want a short cycle.So what do you guys think? I'm going to run the 1t for 5wks BTW

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what are ur goals for this cycle?

Menacer

Menacer

Awards
I was thinking about running it with H-Drol also.

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
To be like Ronnie Coleman or Markus Ruhl... :) JK Um well I'm 215-220 with 10-13BF I would like to get up to 230 if possible. Also I want my libido to go up and not suffer like it prolly would on m-drol, because I do have m-drol too.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Havoc is a good choice, but Mdrol and 1-t will def throw the weight on

RemoteControl

Awards
True m-drol will throw the weight on for sure. Does Havoc or EPI have any side effects on libido?
i didnt notice any reduction in libido when i was on havoc, but i think you wont have a problem considering that DHEA is in 1-t...i just answered my own question to one of my threads...

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Seeing as how 1T is new and no one knows what to really expect, I would run it solo. You already have two substances, androsterone and DHEA, which should make a nice stack on it's own and you can see how you react to it.

crazilyfter42

Awards
For a bulker p-plex sounds good. P-plex give me a libido boost, if it does the same for you than thats always a plus.