my thoughts and experiences on my first cycle

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
I started lifting when i was 15 and lifted natural for 6 years. went from 135 to 185. then i dieted down to my first show when i got on stage at 163 i realized i didn't want to compete again till i had considerable size on my 5'7'' frame. so i hooked up with a guy that got me on 400mgs of Test E I didn't notice anything the first 2 weeks and only noticed faster recovery for weeks 3 through 5. i upped the dose to 600 on week 6... here i am at week 8 and i'm pretty much in full swing now. started cycle at 175 and i'm 194 now. Just wanted to post this as a reminder to guys that if your not running dbol and opt for a long ester test it does take time to get goin. I've noticed a number of threads here and on other forms where they'll be like "I've been on 500mgs of Test E for 4 weeks and I don't feel sh*t!" just give it awhile

oh by the way, i was eating horribly too. 3000cals and maybe 150grams of protein doesn't cut it on cycle. what you grew on naturally you won't grow on with assistance. had to up my calories to 4500 to grow.

happy lifting all

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
good stuff Behemoth. even though i ran dbol for the first 4 weeks, i didnt feel the test till about week 6-7

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
good stuff Behemoth. even though i ran dbol for the first 4 weeks, i didnt feel the test till about week 6-7
just tryin to spread a little knowledge to prevent future flame sessions on ignorant individuals. Planning out my next cycle already. Supplier said he has pretty much everything i could ever imagine trying but he doesn't suggest anything more than the basics. some exotics have their place in precontest but for off season. i'm trying to choose between Test and Deca or Test and EQ. Only thinking of going with EQ cause it isn't a major libido killer. what do you guys think?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Test/EQ/Dbol will be my third cycle for a bulk (havent even started my 2nd yet). i just like to plan ahead :D

i dont think i'll ever touch deca

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Sounds like a good cycle B. Some people need to learn to be patient on the first one.

About what to add for your 2nd cycle I say Deca but I have no experience with it. Just see a little reviews for bulking. Some love EQ though too.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wonder if this would necessitate a 6 week kickstart, i don't wanna feel my gains let up mid cycle.

Nice gains though behemoth. for sure 150g of protein won't get it done on cycle

As for deca vs. eq I would probably go with deca. I know, nos, you have probably read like i've read many reasons not to like deca, including deca ****, heavy suppression, bad bloat, and it's incredibly long half life and detectability time. But i do feel like it's one of the most tried and true AAS and a good anabolic to stack with Test.

With EQ i think the results are more hit or miss i see many people who respond very well and many people who don't respond at all.

Vascularity is a nice effect but hunger is unnecessary i have got that taken care of... I would lean towards Deca. I just want mass, i want to be a monster, the sooner the better. I think 300mg for a background dose to test the waters then knock it up to 400.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
I
Vascularity is a nice effect but hunger is unnecessary i have got that taken care of... I would lean towards Deca. I just want mass, i want to be a monster, the sooner the better. I think 300mg for a background dose to test the waters then knock it up to 400.
thanks for the two cents. its appreciated

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just tryin to spread a little knowledge to prevent future flame sessions on ignorant individuals. Planning out my next cycle already. Supplier said he has pretty much everything i could ever imagine trying but he doesn't suggest anything more than the basics. some exotics have their place in precontest but for off season. i'm trying to choose between Test and Deca or Test and EQ. Only thinking of going with EQ cause it isn't a major libido killer. what do you guys think?

For me I love EQ i've run both deca and EQ many time and I always felt like EQ gave me more ofcourse with EQ my cycle is usally longer so that could be it too.