10th Test E week...balls are the size of small marbles

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
... but i can shoulder press a car! haha

in all seriousness is this somewhat normal? i dont think my balls have been this small since kindergarden

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahahahaha nicely put mang.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yeah its pretty normal. some will experience it, some wont.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
does atrophy this bad indicate a harder recovery up the road?

Will it be harder for OP to recover with basic PCT protocol then someone without as much atrophy?

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
does atrophy this bad indicate a harder recovery up the road?

Will it be harder for OP to recover with basic PCT protocol then someone without as much atrophy?

I think you will find that guys tend to exaggerate their testicle atrophy. I mean "the size of a small marble" or "the size they were at kindergarden" are hardly official us measurements. it may freak him out so he will describe it as this, and the next guy will be like "eh they shrunk a little"

I'm getting at that i doubt testicle isn't a forteller of pct success. I think gear used and doses would be a more accurate measurement of how pct will fair.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
... but i can shoulder press a car! haha

in all seriousness is this somewhat normal? i dont think my balls have been this small since kindergarden
what you running your doses at? I'm currently at week 9 of a Test Enanthate. started at 300mgs, but im up to 600 now

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Atrophy is normal, but as some of the others have said, thats pretty extreme.

holy

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Is there not a limit to how much they can possibly atrophy?

Aren't there two kinds of cells, and the leydig cells are the ones that shrink up leaving only sperm production cells meaning they can only shrink but so much?

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
ofcourse i was exaggerating... but kids are overrated anyway haha

behemoth- im on about 600mg a week. i switched enanthates halfway through the cycle though. the first one was underdosed i felt, so the first 7-8weeks was probably like around 500mg. im going to lengthen the cycle by another 4 weeks probably, making it 16. ill probably stop it when the weight gain plateaus