gear cycle help

spud0069

Awards
just picked up some Test E. looking to run 500 a week, but think really want to add something else to the mix. ive never used injectables before but i figure if your gonna jump jump from the highest cliff. some help would be great.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
stick to test only for a first cycle. but the addition of dbol wont hurt

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Test E is good by itself. If everything is lined up, you will see great, steady gains, and nice pumps.

You can do some Prop 100 mg EOD for the first few days to kickstart it.

tarik

Awards
its good to add some deca or eq in cycle+ nolva and clomids

tarik

Awards
why not...first cycle always need to be done best so you got maxx results. ask chad nich

tarik

Awards
and yes get qualety well know human gear and not ugl or home made ****.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
why not...first cycle always need to be done best so you got maxx results. ask chad nich

lets say he wanted to add deca. ok, so now he needs to get HCG and caber. what if he has a bad reaction? he wont know which compound its from, plus it will take weeks to clear his system and a waste of a cycle JUST to figure out what compound is causing adverse effects.

i dont care who said what. keep ur first cycle simple

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you could kick it with phera, it's pretty comparable to Dbol

Pavlovs Vodka

Pavlovs Vodka

Awards
I'd reccomend using d-bol at weeks 4-8 once the test has been properly absored into your system. As far as a jumpstart I've been reading about "pre-loading" test-e cycles. Bill Richardson, a well known bodybuilder and imo one of the smartest men on the internet in terms of the endocrine system, is a fan of this. I am going to sleep but I will search for information about this tomorrow... there's a mathematically system to determine the preload.

Have an AI on hand.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
question about kick starting with prop- say im trying to do a 10 week test e cycle 500 mg per week split 2xs/week and i want to kick start with prop eod 100mg for the first 3 weeks.. for the first 3 weeks im pinning the test e 2 times a week in the same shot as the test prop.. If i do this im pinning 25 times throughout the cycle... why would i not just pin 10 more times and only use test prop( 10 week 100mg/eod)-wouldnt this keep my blood loves more stable(less estrogen buildup) and be more effective?(heard test prop is better then test e due to more actual test)
Now i know it is discouraged to use test prop first cycle due to the amount of pinning but what if i have a reliable source for human grade, where i could potentially try before i buy?(claims it to be painless)

-Why not just pick up some grape seed oil to cut with?

Is test enanthate really nessasary for a first cycle if i have a more reliable human grade source for prop?

23years
8 yrs solid training
diet down
about 185/186 lbs 10percent body fat
Diet down well
supps right now:
multi v, glucosamine/msm/chondriotin, zma, fish oil, flax oil, dhea, hawthorne berry, COq10

Im really not trying to mess around with any prohormones for my first cycle while my receptors are fresh. I have been studying up for my first cyle for over a year. I have not grown for the last 2-3 years in weight, strength has increases through the last few years and muscles have become slightly larger but no significant gains for the last 2 years. I have my diet down and am ready to take it to the next level any help appreciated.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
to dumb the above post down tips on jumpstarting a cycle with prop vs just a straight prop first cycle?

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Test is going to be the building block for the rest of your cycles. If its your first cycle, you should really considering using it alone to judge your body's reaction. If you start with a stack and get a nasty side, you won't know what to attribute it to.