liquid storage

decypheredbeats

Awards
I got my tamoxifen citrate in the mail today and I noticed that some white stuff is stuck a side of the bottle and the bottom and the bottle was fairly cold, I imagine this is normal?....

now since its been out in the open I have shaken it and it dissolved.

so should I store this in the fridge untill I use it? and if so should I do this for all liquid products? (I have chlomiphene citrate on the way, and im gonna be ordering some clen in the future...)

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
A little loose powder is common. Shaking it up is all you need to do.

It should last at least a year at room temp. I have heard of others storing it in the fridge. I have 8 month old nolva in my cabinet thats still in solution. I just got a few more bottles for future that I may keep chilled until I need it. It can't hurt.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Id say just keep it at room teperature like longdog said and out of any direct light. If your planning on using these for your current pct then there will be no probs at all. And then like I always say, "Just shake it and squirt."

BillUK

Awards
Sorry to go slightly OT but on the subject of storage, could someone please tell me whether it's okay to store T1 (or any transdermal for that matter) at room temp rather than in a refridgerator? I have a couple of bottles that I may not use for 6mths or so.

Thanks,

Bill.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
You should be fine for at least a year.

decypheredbeats

Awards
cool thanks for the replies everyone...

just a suggestion, Id do it, but im not anywhere near as knowledgable on these things as most of the bros here....
I think it would eb real helpful to put togethor a thread or spreadsheet that contains all the most used PCT, fatloss, PH, and list how they should be stored and how long they should be good for.
With the possible PH ban and seeing so many peeps stocking up on certain things, this could be very helpful for all.....

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
I think it would eb real helpful to put togethor a thread or spreadsheet that contains all the most used PCT, fatloss, PH, and list how they should be stored and how long they should be good for.
With the possible PH ban and seeing so many peeps stocking up on certain things, this could be very helpful for all.....
I have a ph/ps spreadsheet going (click on link in my sig) that I'd be happy to add a column about storage. Suggestions are welcome.

~Todd

decypheredbeats

Awards

I have a ph/ps spreadsheet going (click on link in my sig) that I'd be happy to add a column about storage. Suggestions are welcome.

~Todd
yup I already have it printed for reference, very helpful.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 2
Anabolics 3
Aggravated Anabolics 7
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 7