ph/ds into natty test boosters

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
hey i know its reccomended to take a natural test booster for pct but for how long? im half way through my spawn cycle and i have a bottle of stoked!. my question is would it be ok to jump strait into the stoked! + activate xtreme stack for an 8 week cycle?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i dont really see the problem. i would run a recommended 4 week PCT so then ur body can take a break....but i dont see anything wrong

HardTrainer

HardTrainer

Awards
I think the normal thing to do would be to take stoked for the first four weeks of pct and then go onto AX after that. There seems to be some debate as to whether or not increasing free test during pct is a good thing.

That's what they recommend on otcpct.com anyway.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think you should do PCT and add stoked in with activate extreme and trione in week 3 and make it a nice long PCT

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There won't be alot of test to free up until after PCT right? You need to get your junk up and running again before Activate can work.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There won't be alot of test to free up until after PCT right? You need to get your junk up and running again before Activate can work.

basically ... by week 3 there should be some for you to start freeing up though.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did activate extreme week 3 and it's going good.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran ActivateX solo, not in PCT, and got good results with it.