otc pct for havoc

B DOG

B DOG

Awards
I am looking for an "effective" otc pct for a 4 week cycle of havoc at 30mg per day. I ordered 6oxo, novadex xt, and stoked just to cover my bases. I also have on hand ZMA and a s*** load of milk thistle. I welcome your thoughts and opinions.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
looks good with what u have, no need to overdue things

B DOG

B DOG

Awards
pct

I ordered all this stuff because I wasn't sure if I should use one or all of it. What combo would you recommend and why.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
30mg is pretty weak for 240 pounds, i don't know how satisfied you will be

you will probably be fine with that OTC stuff.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I ordered all this stuff because I wasn't sure if I should use one or all of it. What combo would you recommend and why.

stoked at recommended dose for 4 weeks would be fine on its own.

im not too familiar with 6oxo and Novedex xt, but most incorporate either one of those beginning week 3 of PCT

B DOG

B DOG

Awards
I ordered three bottles, so I can use it anyway I want. My body fat is probably around 18-20% and I was also trying to minimize any side effects. Should I start with 30 and work up to 40 after 10 days or so. Also UM how would you do the pct with what I got.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ordered three bottles, so I can use it anyway I want. My body fat is probably around 18-20% and I was also trying to minimize any side effects. Should I start with 30 and work up to 40 after 10 days or so. Also UM how would you do the pct with what I got.
I've never run an OTC pct, i can't really help you.

Good thing you have 3 bottles, with your weight and bodyfat I'm guessing 30mg won't have a huge affect on you.

I would still start low, at 20 for a week, then 30, stay at 30 for a while to let it build up, then try 40.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Run the Stoked weeks 1-4 at 2 caps both a.m. and p.m. start the 6 oxo in the 3rd week of pct weeks 3-6 and taper the dose down each week no neeed to also run Novedex XT here also you could also subsitute the XT for the 6 oxo just do not need both. I would have a SERM if possible. Here is a link that may help.

www.otcpct.com