Epistane and burning nipples

IRONHAVOC

IRONHAVOC

Awards
I have been taking epistane for 2 weeks now the plan is 20/30/30/40 then pct. I started noticing a burning in the nipple area, no pain, no itch just a light burn. I know epistane is supposed to reduce gyno, so can this be the product working in this manner on the gyno tissue or the start of a flair up.

I have a small case of gyno small lumps under each nipple size of a dime, and little puffiness in each. There is never been any pain, and still there is no pain. I have had this for at least a year and a little since I was like 12-14. I am 30 now.

My question is has anyone else experienced this, and is this the start of a gyno flare up, or tissue being killed in the nipple area?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hopefully some people that have alot more experience than me will chime in.

Thanks,

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for what you are feeling, hopefully it is a sympthom to something positive. PM poopypants on this issue; when he started his epi cycle he had gyno, and it worked to reduce it for him. He might be able to shed some light on that for you. Good luck bro.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Never experienced this phenomenon, sound very unusual though. If anything you should be noticing some diminishing in the puffyness at the very least. Wish I had an answer for you, but Ive never even read anyone posting about hot/burning nipples from epi. Are you taking anything else new? Anything with niacin? Have you taken your temperature? Is it high? Are you sick or feeling ill in any other ways?

IRONHAVOC

IRONHAVOC

Awards
Thanks bro. I hope it is the sign of some of the gyno tissue being killed, but I really dont think it is.

Hopefully some others will chime in on this.

If it is the start of the gyno flair up, or further tissue growth then I will end the cycle and start pct with a serm. I am hoping that it is just the beginning signs of the gyno being killed. The only thing that has got me hopeful is there is no pain, no itch, but I gues I will know for sure in a few more days.

I was just wondering if anyone else has seen, experienced this, or know someone, etc.

Thanks,

864gnohp

864gnohp

Awards
I have always wanted to post up a very similar experience I had w/Havoc but because it was so weird I never did. But what the hell...and I am being 100% serious w/my description below.

I will describe what I experienced first. On or about the 4th or 5th day at 20mg I began to get a very slight tingling in my nips, nothing serious. As the days went on it became more prevalent but it was absolutely nothing like gyno symptoms. Instead of ichy nips they just tingled and became very "hard," definitely not puffy in anyway. My nips were "hard" all the time during this period, this is not normal for me. On the 9th or 10 day at 30mg, in the evening the tingling became intense and very warm in the nip and side of my pecs. This continued with increasing intensity for 2 or 3 hours until it came to a head and died down. I was definitely freaked out by this event but from then on the rest of the cycle was event free, no tingling, no gyno, no rebound gyno.

I don't/didn't have the classic lump type gyno but If I had/have any gyno tissue it would be more of the dispersed type gyno. I have always carried fat on side of my chest. After the cycle I have had less fat/tissue in this general area even at higher body fat percentages.

I did a lot of research on this at the time and didn't find many real answers other than DrD mentioning "tumor flame" associated with the death of breast tissue or cells known as Apoptosis. hxxp://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/74724-epistane-problem-2.html My only advice would be to make sure you have your PCT all figured out, especially taking into account your possible hypersensitivity to swings in your estrogen levels.

Hope this helps ease your mind or at least sparks more conversation.

hulkrager

Awards
I have used Epi and had this exact same symptom. After about a week of these symtoms my gyno started to disappear. This will sound disgusting but I actually had discharge from both nipples and when I squeezed them a light oily fluid came out. Would you believe for about 3 days I kept squeezing until my gyno fully disappeared. I put the oily fluid down to being the fatty fluid which was left from the gyno breaking down.

I am so happy with result. I am much more happy about the gyno being removed than the gains I made from it. Gains were mediocre but gyno is gone. I was using 30mg/day for 4 weeks.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
This is some interesting stuff fellas.

Anyone else have this, or have any idea why so many people have had similar feelings in their nips?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Definitely weird. They say that Epi doesn't cause gyno, well that isn't true. While it may not DIRECTLY cause gyno, it causes an environment where gyno can certainly develop.

Whatever the situation may be, best of luck to you.

IRONHAVOC

IRONHAVOC

Awards
I have used Epi and had this exact same symptom. After about a week of these symtoms my gyno started to disappear. This will sound disgusting but I actually had discharge from both nipples and when I squeezed them a light oily fluid came out. Would you believe for about 3 days I kept squeezing until my gyno fully disappeared. I put the oily fluid down to being the fatty fluid which was left from the gyno breaking down.

I am so happy with result. I am much more happy about the gyno being removed than the gains I made from it. Gains were mediocre but gyno is gone. I was using 30mg/day for 4 weeks.
At what point in the cylcle did you start feeling the burning in the nipple area, also was there any itch, pain, etc.

I am more hopefull if other have had this sign and no gyno flair up.

I know Dr.D mentioned the tumor flame before but I still dont know about this. It has me tripping a little, on this one, I never have heard of this myself in anyone.

IRONHAVOC

IRONHAVOC

Awards
Hopefully more people will add to this thread. I would really like to see how many people have experienced similair symptoms and have had the gyno flair up or start going away with the same symptoms.

The plan is to add 140mg of formestane a day, watch closely for the next few days. If any sign of gyno flair up, itch, pain, growth, I will stop the cycle and start pct with tamoxifen included.

I will be really upset if this causes my gyno to get worse.

Thanks again,

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Fascinating posts by 864gnohp and hulkrager. Subbed to see what other info might come up - maybe Dr. D himself can weigh in.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hate to even suggest such a basic thing, but could it be simple irritation from gaining size and having your shirt rub tigher on your chest - especially as winter kicks in and the tendency towards dry skin is there?

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i expereience this 4 times with s-drol

never had anything close to gyno besides chest fat.

so i took nolva for 4 days and it went away.

the last time i experienced it, it lasted a whole day so i knew somthing was going on.

hulkrager

Awards
Epi shouldn't cause gyno. When I researched this I found that Epi is more effective for gyno treatment than Masteron. Epi is used in Japan to treat gyno so I have no idea how people can claim that they get gyno from Epi. It removed my gyno. I can only presume that the people who have problems are combining the Epi with another substance

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully more people will add to this thread. I would really like to see how many people have experienced similair symptoms and have had the gyno flair up or start going away with the same symptoms.

The plan is to add 140mg of formestane a day, watch closely for the next few days. If any sign of gyno flair up, itch, pain, growth, I will stop the cycle and start pct with tamoxifen included.

I will be really upset if this causes my gyno to get worse.

Thanks again,
You had gyno before?

IRONHAVOC

IRONHAVOC

Awards
I will be watching this closely. I will let you guys know what happens if it flairs the gyno up/ increases it or starts doing what it should and reduce/kill it.

If all else fails I will cut a small slit around the nipple and cut the white tissue out, then stitch it back up myself.

Thanks for the replies so far. Still hoping some more people will comment.

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
Epi shouldn't cause gyno. When I researched this I found that Epi is more effective for gyno treatment than Masteron. Epi is used in Japan to treat gyno so I have no idea how people can claim that they get gyno from Epi. It removed my gyno. I can only presume that the people who have problems are combining the Epi with another substance
It caused gyno for me. I was using the old Epidrol from 2007. Two weeks in and I started to develop gyno. Six months later and it is still there...

People also need to get it into their heads just how much methylation changes a compound. I've used this example before because it illustrates the point so well:
Methylated boldenone = methandrostenolone.
These two are as far apart as can be in effects (positive and negative). Totally different drugs.

nestle1

nestle1

Awards
I'm currently running EPI at 30ml , starting my 3rd week , but I'm stacking it with Halo . I do feel a little burning around my nips but nothing that I can't handle. I guest I'll keep a closer eye on it , but I don't see anything unusuable.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
People also need to get it into their heads just how much methylation changes a compound. I've used this example before because it illustrates the point so well:
Methylated boldenone = methandrostenolone.
These two are as far apart as can be in effects (positive and negative). Totally different drugs.
QFT. And yet so many people have reported it HAS helped with their gyno. Really weird.

Slightly off-topic - what is the protocol if this happens during the cycle (start to get itchy nips/gyno)? Start an AI? SERM? Abort the cycle and go straight to PCT?

IRONHAVOC

IRONHAVOC

Awards
I was throwing in a little humor about cutting the gyno out myself.

Well the burn has seemed to have stopped, I am still watching to see if the gyno gets worse, better, or just stays the same.

The burning in the nipple area lasted about 4 days, the best I could describe it would be like heart burn type feeling in the nipple area. Like I said before no itch or pain so, it had me a little bothered.

I would love to see the results others have reported with the gyno being reduced with epistane.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
I am on week 2 day 9 and my right nipple is also burning. I think its gyno being zapped away because mine is getting smaller.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
OK, why did nobody's nipples burn for the first year+ this product was out, but now we have several people at once with the same issue?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
uh no burning here...i've ran two cycles of havoc one at 5 weeks 20-30mg one at 4 week 30-40mg. Nothing but some very mild itchy after my nolvadex pct that ended a week early first time around.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking epistane for 2 weeks now the plan is 20/30/30/40 then pct. I started noticing a burning in the nipple area, no pain, no itch just a light burn. I know epistane is supposed to reduce gyno, so can this be the product working in this manner on the gyno tissue or the start of a flair up.

I have a small case of gyno small lumps under each nipple size of a dime, and little puffiness in each. There is never been any pain, and still there is no pain. I have had this for at least a year and a little since I was like 12-14. I am 30 now.

My question is has anyone else experienced this, and is this the start of a gyno flare up, or tissue being killed in the nipple area?
Any help would be appreciated.

Hopefully some people that have alot more experience than me will chime in.

Thanks,
Wishful thinking. Most likely a flare up.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
A little leaky?? they leaked fluids? thats messed?

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I guess more people have lactation on epi, i thought it was just me.

IRONHAVOC

IRONHAVOC

Awards
Wishful thinking. Most likely a flare up.
I would have to agree but I am still wishful, hopeful whatever. I am still watching it, no more burn and no change in the gyno in either direction.

James214

Awards
Will Epistane show up on AAS test?

If not, what won't?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I would have to agree but I am still wishful, hopeful whatever. I am still watching it, no more burn and no change in the gyno in either direction.
Yeah, just moniter it. If it starts becoming painful, or if the nip is raised higher than usual just start taking nolva immediately. As long as you get it right away, you'll be alright.

masterX

masterX

Awards
Got Weird gyno from Havoc Too.

Weird gyno started at the end week 2 but did not worsen.
I finished my pct the symptom is still there

A product that claim reducing gyno giving gyno. Great!
I ll give another try to Havoc, gain were dry & lean but Superdrol is still the best, imo.

bigdeepsquats

Awards
I got this few times when I did cardio for too long, off-cycle, and got real hard and burned.

JackedKid

JackedKid

Awards
on day 4 of 20mg a day of 4week cycle after running 3 miles of cardio today I got itchy burning sensation in nipples, especially when rubbing against shirt. Now later in the evening and sensation is pretty much gone, freaked me out lol but after reading this thread im going to just monitor it for the next couples days and see

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
running 3 miles of cardio today I got itchy burning sensation in nipples, especially when rubbing against shirt.
was your shirt wet from sweat? if so it could have been rubbing against your nips during the cardio and irritating them

JackedKid

JackedKid

Awards
Could be but I run all the time with no irritation, oh and forgot to say hardness, like really erect as if I was cold but obviously wasnt