Anyone Experienced This With Liquid Nolva??
- 11-21-2003, 09:38 AM
- 11-21-2003, 09:51 AM
- 11-21-2003, 02:04 PM
Of course it will burn a little. Its most likely everclear.For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
11-21-2003, 03:46 PM
11-21-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Bobo
Of course it will burn a little. Its most likely everclear.
yep.........I just mix myself up a batch......yum everclear and glycerol.
11-21-2003, 11:22 PM
11-23-2003, 11:14 AM
nolva definitely has a acidic taste in your throat after taking it. chasers are nice and gets the after taste out but i promise you'll get use to the bitter taste and slight burning. I chase it with water....
11-24-2003, 12:53 AM
11-24-2003, 03:03 PM
Agreed. The LN products are reasonably pleasant to take.Originally posted by fireman
just use the oil based flavored version. still a little after taste, but no burn, and power nutrition who sponsors this board sells it.
11-24-2003, 03:11 PM
That's good, I just ordered peppermint nolva. But I am not taking it for the taste if you know what I mean.
11-24-2003, 10:22 PM
what you guys are taking the research chems your self ....?
I hear great things about lion's products go buy them at powernutrition.net/memberstore
Last edited by buyb12; 11-25-2003 at 03:59 PM.
Similar Forum Threads
- By maxxx88 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 9Last Post: 04-12-2010, 09:43 PM
- By chris42084 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 13Last Post: 10-13-2005, 08:17 AM
- By topolo in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2004, 04:49 PM
- By DR.D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-06-2004, 10:00 PM
- By Biggerisbetter in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-25-2004, 03:21 PM