18 year old taking epi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakes

Awards
MOD EDIT: UNDERAGED STEROID DISCUSSION!!!

Read the board rules please!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Good food, rest, and consistency!!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Not much more mild than Epistane, except maybe something like Dermacrine, or possibly 1-T.

sakes

Awards
so you guys think 1 a day of epi on work out days (4 times a week) is good? hes kind of small and i would be watching him so i dont want anything to happen to his balls or anything. i hear PHs can **** you up if u do it wrong.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
so you guys think 1 a day of epi on work out days (4 times a week) is good? hes kind of small and i would be watching him so i dont want anything to happen to his balls or anything. i hear PHs can **** you up if u do it wrong.

Are you going to be watching his balls -you must be close!!(j/k)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
His balls should be fine. More than likely, he won't see anything from 1 capsule a day 4 days a week. I wouldn't even bother with that.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If he's small what he needs to do is start eating more

Tired of people starting too small. Those are the juicers that rely on it to get anywhere and shrink back down when they stop because they don't understand diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.