Cabegoline vs B6/L-Dopa for Pheraplex

  1. Senior Member
    monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    912
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    74.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Cabegoline vs B6/L-Dopa for Pheraplex


    I've heard quite a few people claim they developed gyno with pheraplex.

    It seems that all these people lactated, meaning its not estrogen but progestin/prolactin based.

    What should be run with/after phera? Is it as necessary as having a SERM to have Cabergoline on hand? Is it safe and effective, and Innovative to Research this compound on the web and purchase it in liquid form? Hint Hint

    Do you recommend using l-dopa, 1-carboxy (powerfull), or b6 to control the prolactin if lactation isssues arise, or should it be nipped in the bud with real caber?

  2. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3524
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    id try l-dopa, 1-carb, and b6 (p-5-p) before i jumped on caber.

    i asked this a while ack on another forum because i had lost my caber source and they all recommended the above.
  3. Senior Member
    monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    912
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    74.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    id try l-dopa, 1-carb, and b6 (p-5-p) before i jumped on caber.

    i asked this a while ack on another forum because i had lost my caber source and they all recommended the above.
    I def. want to try the above before caber.

    Just need to know if I should order the Caber for emergancy backup? Will it be necessary if I have all 3 of the above?
    •   
       

  4. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    I def. want to try the above before caber.

    Just need to know if I should order the Caber for emergancy backup? Will it be necessary if I have all 3 of the above?
    P5P and l dopa would work well along with chaste berry and I3C ,

    a lot of these problems cannot occur unless estrogen is high as well, you need all bases covered.

    Caber is not nessesarily cheap, BUT it works, and the cost of all the other supplements will definetly be more then the dostinex itself. and the dostinex may last longer at .5 mg e3d
  5. Senior Member
    thegodfather's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    113185
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    19.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Looks like I'm ordering some Caber too. I'm a little concerned about the Phera, but it sounds so damn good though. Should I just run low dose Caber along side the Phera until I start Epi and then drop it ?? I'm prone to gyno, but if I control the prolactin from the get go then I should be fine right ??? I'm new to prolactin/progestin based compounds.
  6. Senior Member
    monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    912
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    74.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ive seen cabergoline for pretty damn cheap price from a very innovative website that provides research chemicals. Hint Hint. What do you guys think about the potency/quality of this liquid research form? I've heard that its a crap shoot finding research caber?
  7. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3524
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    from what i understand from a post on a different board a while back it said that caber in liquid form is useless.

    just what i read, no personal experience


    EDIT: damn!!! thats cheap as F UCK!! might be worth a shot for that price....but goodluck getting .5mg (u'll know what im talking about)
  8. Senior Member
    thegodfather's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    113185
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    19.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I thought that was cheap too and the reason why I figured I'd pick some up. Do you think it would be wise to run some during the Phera portion of the cycle as a precaution ?? or wait until symptoms occur. I prefer to be safe, especially when it comes to prolactin. I can see my GF now like "WTF is wrong with your nips !! They're leaking !!"
  9. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3524
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    I thought that was cheap too and the reason why I figured I'd pick some up. Do you think it would be wise to run some during the Phera portion of the cycle as a precaution ?? or wait until symptoms occur. I prefer to be safe, especially when it comes to prolactin. I can see my GF now like "WTF is wrong with your nips !! They're leaking !!"

    run it once symptoms occur. but say u were running tren or deca id say start it from the start.

    if sex drive goes in the sh!tter u can start the caber to improve libido
  10. New Member
    tango's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    87
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    24.92%

    I developed itchy, puffy nips on phera I just used 100 to 150 mgs of p5p and was fine with nolva as a possibility on cycle if it worsened but the p5p worked just fine for me.
  11. Senior Member
    thegodfather's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    113185
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    19.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    I developed itchy, puffy nips on phera I just used 100 to 150 mgs of p5p and was fine with nolva as a possibility on cycle if it worsened but the p5p worked just fine for me.
    Thanks man, so the P5P cleared up the symptoms altogether ??
  12. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    743
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    21.05%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    Ive seen cabergoline for pretty damn cheap price from a very innovative website that provides research chemicals. Hint Hint. What do you guys think about the potency/quality of this liquid research form? I've heard that its a crap shoot finding research caber?
    I've used there cabergoline its good stuff. I used it to increase sensitivity on my johnson and the orgasms i had while using cabergoline where awesome.
  13. New Member
    tango's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    87
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    24.92%

    The p5p got rid of the itchiness but my nipples but were still a little puffy just not bothersome. If they stay puffy and bother you,you can always try a small dose of nolva and that should take care of it. I did a 4 week cycle and I didnt get the itchy nips til week 3 so I just played it out til pct. But yes the p5p should be fine. I havent tried caber before - but Im saving that for something like deca in the future. I dont really know if that will be overkill or not if you were to use caber for pplex.
  14. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9958
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    80.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    MOD EDIT: We do not post sources on this board!

    Really not sure how much it will help with gyno from phera. I'm a little lost on the "phera is a progestin" thing.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  15. Senior Member
    monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    912
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    74.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    well sounds like the protocol with pheraplex should be:

    Toremifene for PCT (aids in prolactin unlike nolvadex and stimulates LH more effectively, less liver toxic, more libido friendly)

    P-5-P 100-150mg throughout cycle and ramping down slowly during PCT

    Cabergoline on hand for backup.
  16. Senior Member
    nephilim666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,107
    Rep Power
    651
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    58.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    how would one measure out .5 out of a 15mg/ml solution?? that sounds just absurd or not legit at all. they give more in 1ml for $ then other sites give for 200...
  17. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3524
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by nephilim666 View Post
    how would one measure out .5 out of a 15mg/ml solution?? that sounds just absurd or not legit at all. they give more in 1ml for $ then other sites give for 200...

    edit price. its 15mg total... .5mg/ml
  18. Senior Member
    nephilim666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,107
    Rep Power
    651
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    58.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    oh wow ok nvm i was so confused for a second. im guna order that **** now then.
  19. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    well sounds like the protocol with pheraplex should be:

    Toremifene for PCT (aids in prolactin unlike nolvadex and stimulates LH more effectively, less liver toxic, more libido friendly)

    P-5-P 100-150mg throughout cycle and ramping down slowly during PCT

    Cabergoline on hand for backup.

    they are soo incredibly similar, and work the same way

    torem is chloro tamoxifen, its less liver toxic, but you need a much higher dose, as far as aiding in prolactin, where did you hear this from? i havent heard this before, if it works like nolva , it will stimulate progesterone receptors like nolva.
  20. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3524
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by nephilim666 View Post
    oh wow ok nvm i was so confused for a second. im guna order that **** now then.
    same here
  21. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Caber from IR is good

    Really not sure how much it will help with gyno from phera. I'm a little lost on the "phera is a progestin" thing.
    its not a progestin, but it will activate the progesterone receptors and can act like an estrogen, thats why i think we see gyno with a lot of these non aromatizable compounds IE EPI Mdrol PPLEX
  22. Senior Member
    monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    912
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    74.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    they are soo incredibly similar, and work the same way

    torem is chloro tamoxifen, its less liver toxic, but you need a much higher dose, as far as aiding in prolactin, where did you hear this from? i havent heard this before, if it works like nolva , it will stimulate progesterone receptors like nolva.
    thats what I meant...nolva stimulates progesterone receptors. Isn't this what causes some side effects?

    I just know my libido is shot to hell when I'm on nolvadex, whether it be 40mgs or 10mgs I can feel the sh*t influencing me. Plus I get puffy on nolvadex.

    I've heard toremifene is a changed compound, although similiar, this makes it less liver toxic, better at stimulating hpta, and better on libido?? I just don't understand this crap. I hate how nolva hurts my sex drive.

    If I could have one wish, it would be to have 1 serm that would NOT kill my libido!!!
  23. Senior Member
    thegodfather's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    113185
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    19.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    thats what I meant...nolva stimulates progesterone receptors. Isn't this what causes some side effects?

    I just know my libido is shot to hell when I'm on nolvadex, whether it be 40mgs or 10mgs I can feel the sh*t influencing me. Plus I get puffy on nolvadex.

    I've heard toremifene is a changed compound, although similiar, this makes it less liver toxic, better at stimulating hpta, and better on libido?? I just don't understand this crap. I hate how nolva hurts my sex drive.

    If I could have one wish, it would be to have 1 serm that would NOT kill my libido!!!
    I agree, but I can live with the reduced libido for a few weeks. It doesnt kill mine, but it does reduce it some below normal.
  24. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    thats what I meant...nolva stimulates progesterone receptors. Isn't this what causes some side effects?

    I just know my libido is shot to hell when I'm on nolvadex, whether it be 40mgs or 10mgs I can feel the sh*t influencing me. Plus I get puffy on nolvadex.

    I've heard toremifene is a changed compound, although similiar, this makes it less liver toxic, better at stimulating hpta, and better on libido?? I just don't understand this crap. I hate how nolva hurts my sex drive.

    If I could have one wish, it would be to have 1 serm that would NOT kill my libido!!!

    to be honest, i feel they are soo similar they may act similar, im not sure of what the chloro in this molecule does, but, apparently it helps toxicity and and a stronger compound, as for libido, i dont know, i never used it, but it very well may effect you very similar to the nolva.
  25. Senior Member
    monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    912
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    74.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    so what about clomid or raloxiphene
  26. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    so what about clomid or raloxiphene
    i like clomid a lot,

    i dont know too much on raloxifen thoguh. seems te me like it is better then torem but not as good as clomid

    clomid>ralox>torem>nolva
  27. New Member
    krogtaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    202
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    84.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    its not a progestin, but it will activate the progesterone receptors and can act like an estrogen, thats why i think we see gyno with a lot of these non aromatizable compounds IE EPI Mdrol PPLEX

    think this is right...i started on phera and noticed itchy/puffiness, so started letro. it got worse while on letro, started lactating. so i just quit the phera
  28. Senior Member
    monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    912
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    74.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    i like clomid a lot,

    i dont know too much on raloxifen thoguh. seems te me like it is better then torem but not as good as clomid

    clomid>ralox>torem>nolva
    whats all the raving about toremifene being better at blocking breast tissue than clomid and stimulates hpta better than clomid
  29. Senior Member
    monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    912
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    74.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by krogtaar View Post
    think this is right...i started on phera and noticed itchy/puffiness, so started letro. it got worse while on letro, started lactating. so i just quit the phera
    this is because letro kills estrogen.

    you problem is prolactin

    you should have taken b6 or caber or something
  30. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    whats all the raving about toremifene being better at blocking breast tissue than clomid and stimulates hpta better than clomid
    clomid doesnt bind as strongly as nolva/torem but clomid IMO is better at HPTA stimulation
  31. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    dg806's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,346
    Rep Power
    1322
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    42.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Getting back to the caber dose.......if it is really 5mg total in 15ml....that is 1/3(.33)mg per ml. Which is about right if you want .5mg per dose. Correct?

    I would still like to know how it is stable in liquid though. Anyone have insight on that?
  32. New Member
    Smiley's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    246
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    42.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Getting back to the caber dose.......if it is really 5mg total in 15ml....that is 1/3(.33)mg per ml. Which is about right if you want .5mg per dose. Correct?

    I would still like to know how it is stable in liquid though. Anyone have insight on that?
    Some alcohol in solution? I like how it says soluble in chloroform lol. May it really is just for research
  33. New Member
    comacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    388
    Rep Power
    281
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    58.58%

    there is a discussion at outlaw on pplex as well

    someone found article where they compared to Test prop and DMT was selectively anabolic almost acting like SARM (muscle only, not much so on prostate etc) and liver ezyme went up slightly, but sadly it caused enlargement of heart. It also said it activates progesterone receptor only slightly.

    other things i learend from reading others; certain isomers cause more wet gains and other isomer is dryer, not conclusive but tahts a thought.

    prolactin issue is always hand to hand with high estrogen, this **** gets confusing although it was explained that progestin can make you more estrogen senstive and all the people who had leaky nips had high estrogen level too, so im very surprised that letro didnt help your pplex symptoms. now im more confused...

    it made me hugry horny and awesome pumps in the gym but now i dont feel like bothering with it, because it doesnt make sense for me to get a bottle of legal steroid pretty cheap then i have to buy expensive 'research' chem and put myself in a illegal situation...kinda retarded.
  34. New Member
    WeightShift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    358
    Rep Power
    253
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    58.7%

    Liquid caber is used as a chemically induced abortion in Europe... or at least it use to be.

    As well, I have a personal friend (and his girlfriend) that will vouch that liquid caber works (in more ways than one). I can't guarentee your source, but caber's efficacy isn't compromised in liquid form if properly processed.
  35. New Member
    Problem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    301
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    11.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    id try l-dopa, 1-carb, and b6 (p-5-p) before i jumped on caber.

    i asked this a while ack on another forum because i had lost my caber source and they all recommended the above.
    What's 1-carb?
  36. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    743
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    21.05%
    Achievements Posting Pro
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How much L-DOPA
    By manifesto in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 10:12 PM
  2. daa with dopa
    By pattersonkane in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 09:11 PM
  3. L-Dopa
    By Morholt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 03:20 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 01:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in