Cabegoline vs B6/L-Dopa for Pheraplex

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I've heard quite a few people claim they developed gyno with pheraplex.

It seems that all these people lactated, meaning its not estrogen but progestin/prolactin based.

What should be run with/after phera? Is it as necessary as having a SERM to have Cabergoline on hand? Is it safe and effective, and Innovative to Research this compound on the web and purchase it in liquid form? Hint Hint

Do you recommend using l-dopa, 1-carboxy (powerfull), or b6 to control the prolactin if lactation isssues arise, or should it be nipped in the bud with real caber?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
id try l-dopa, 1-carb, and b6 (p-5-p) before i jumped on caber.

i asked this a while ack on another forum because i had lost my caber source and they all recommended the above.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
id try l-dopa, 1-carb, and b6 (p-5-p) before i jumped on caber.

i asked this a while ack on another forum because i had lost my caber source and they all recommended the above.
I def. want to try the above before caber.

Just need to know if I should order the Caber for emergancy backup? Will it be necessary if I have all 3 of the above?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I def. want to try the above before caber.

Just need to know if I should order the Caber for emergancy backup? Will it be necessary if I have all 3 of the above?
P5P and l dopa would work well along with chaste berry and I3C ,

a lot of these problems cannot occur unless estrogen is high as well, you need all bases covered.

Caber is not nessesarily cheap, BUT it works, and the cost of all the other supplements will definetly be more then the dostinex itself. and the dostinex may last longer at .5 mg e3d

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I'm ordering some Caber too. I'm a little concerned about the Phera, but it sounds so damn good though. Should I just run low dose Caber along side the Phera until I start Epi and then drop it ?? I'm prone to gyno, but if I control the prolactin from the get go then I should be fine right ??? I'm new to prolactin/progestin based compounds.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Ive seen cabergoline for pretty damn cheap price from a very innovative website that provides research chemicals. Hint Hint. What do you guys think about the potency/quality of this liquid research form? I've heard that its a crap shoot finding research caber?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
from what i understand from a post on a different board a while back it said that caber in liquid form is useless.

just what i read, no personal experience

EDIT: damn!!! thats cheap as F UCK!! might be worth a shot for that price....but goodluck getting .5mg (u'll know what im talking about)

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I thought that was cheap too and the reason why I figured I'd pick some up. Do you think it would be wise to run some during the Phera portion of the cycle as a precaution ?? or wait until symptoms occur. I prefer to be safe, especially when it comes to prolactin. I can see my GF now like "WTF is wrong with your nips !! They're leaking !!"

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I thought that was cheap too and the reason why I figured I'd pick some up. Do you think it would be wise to run some during the Phera portion of the cycle as a precaution ?? or wait until symptoms occur. I prefer to be safe, especially when it comes to prolactin. I can see my GF now like "WTF is wrong with your nips !! They're leaking !!"

run it once symptoms occur. but say u were running tren or deca id say start it from the start.

if sex drive goes in the sh!tter u can start the caber to improve libido

tango

Awards
I developed itchy, puffy nips on phera I just used 100 to 150 mgs of p5p and was fine with nolva as a possibility on cycle if it worsened but the p5p worked just fine for me.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I developed itchy, puffy nips on phera I just used 100 to 150 mgs of p5p and was fine with nolva as a possibility on cycle if it worsened but the p5p worked just fine for me.
Thanks man, so the P5P cleared up the symptoms altogether ??

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ive seen cabergoline for pretty damn cheap price from a very innovative website that provides research chemicals. Hint Hint. What do you guys think about the potency/quality of this liquid research form? I've heard that its a crap shoot finding research caber?
I've used there cabergoline its good stuff. I used it to increase sensitivity on my johnson and the orgasms i had while using cabergoline where awesome.

tango

Awards
The p5p got rid of the itchiness but my nipples but were still a little puffy just not bothersome. If they stay puffy and bother you,you can always try a small dose of nolva and that should take care of it. I did a 4 week cycle and I didnt get the itchy nips til week 3 so I just played it out til pct. But yes the p5p should be fine. I havent tried caber before - but Im saving that for something like deca in the future. I dont really know if that will be overkill or not if you were to use caber for pplex.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
MOD EDIT: We do not post sources on this board!

Really not sure how much it will help with gyno from phera. I'm a little lost on the "phera is a progestin" thing.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
well sounds like the protocol with pheraplex should be:

Toremifene for PCT (aids in prolactin unlike nolvadex and stimulates LH more effectively, less liver toxic, more libido friendly)

P-5-P 100-150mg throughout cycle and ramping down slowly during PCT

Cabergoline on hand for backup.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
how would one measure out .5 out of a 15mg/ml solution?? that sounds just absurd or not legit at all. they give more in 1ml for $ then other sites give for 200...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
how would one measure out .5 out of a 15mg/ml solution?? that sounds just absurd or not legit at all. they give more in 1ml for $ then other sites give for 200...

edit price. its 15mg total... .5mg/ml

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
oh wow ok nvm i was so confused for a second. im guna order that **** now then.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well sounds like the protocol with pheraplex should be:

Toremifene for PCT (aids in prolactin unlike nolvadex and stimulates LH more effectively, less liver toxic, more libido friendly)

P-5-P 100-150mg throughout cycle and ramping down slowly during PCT

Cabergoline on hand for backup.

they are soo incredibly similar, and work the same way

torem is chloro tamoxifen, its less liver toxic, but you need a much higher dose, as far as aiding in prolactin, where did you hear this from? i havent heard this before, if it works like nolva , it will stimulate progesterone receptors like nolva.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Caber from IR is good

Really not sure how much it will help with gyno from phera. I'm a little lost on the "phera is a progestin" thing.
its not a progestin, but it will activate the progesterone receptors and can act like an estrogen, thats why i think we see gyno with a lot of these non aromatizable compounds IE EPI Mdrol PPLEX

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
they are soo incredibly similar, and work the same way

torem is chloro tamoxifen, its less liver toxic, but you need a much higher dose, as far as aiding in prolactin, where did you hear this from? i havent heard this before, if it works like nolva , it will stimulate progesterone receptors like nolva.
thats what I meant...nolva stimulates progesterone receptors. Isn't this what causes some side effects?

I just know my libido is shot to hell when I'm on nolvadex, whether it be 40mgs or 10mgs I can feel the sh*t influencing me. Plus I get puffy on nolvadex.

I've heard toremifene is a changed compound, although similiar, this makes it less liver toxic, better at stimulating hpta, and better on libido?? I just don't understand this crap. I hate how nolva hurts my sex drive.

If I could have one wish, it would be to have 1 serm that would NOT kill my libido!!!

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
thats what I meant...nolva stimulates progesterone receptors. Isn't this what causes some side effects?

I just know my libido is shot to hell when I'm on nolvadex, whether it be 40mgs or 10mgs I can feel the sh*t influencing me. Plus I get puffy on nolvadex.

I've heard toremifene is a changed compound, although similiar, this makes it less liver toxic, better at stimulating hpta, and better on libido?? I just don't understand this crap. I hate how nolva hurts my sex drive.

If I could have one wish, it would be to have 1 serm that would NOT kill my libido!!!
I agree, but I can live with the reduced libido for a few weeks. It doesnt kill mine, but it does reduce it some below normal.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

to be honest, i feel they are soo similar they may act similar, im not sure of what the chloro in this molecule does, but, apparently it helps toxicity and and a stronger compound, as for libido, i dont know, i never used it, but it very well may effect you very similar to the nolva.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so what about clomid or raloxiphene
i like clomid a lot,

i dont know too much on raloxifen thoguh. seems te me like it is better then torem but not as good as clomid

clomid>ralox>torem>nolva

krogtaar

Awards
its not a progestin, but it will activate the progesterone receptors and can act like an estrogen, thats why i think we see gyno with a lot of these non aromatizable compounds IE EPI Mdrol PPLEX

think this is right...i started on phera and noticed itchy/puffiness, so started letro. it got worse while on letro, started lactating. so i just quit the phera

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
i like clomid a lot,

i dont know too much on raloxifen thoguh. seems te me like it is better then torem but not as good as clomid

clomid>ralox>torem>nolva
whats all the raving about toremifene being better at blocking breast tissue than clomid and stimulates hpta better than clomid

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
think this is right...i started on phera and noticed itchy/puffiness, so started letro. it got worse while on letro, started lactating. so i just quit the phera
this is because letro kills estrogen.

you problem is prolactin

you should have taken b6 or caber or something

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whats all the raving about toremifene being better at blocking breast tissue than clomid and stimulates hpta better than clomid
clomid doesnt bind as strongly as nolva/torem but clomid IMO is better at HPTA stimulation

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Getting back to the caber dose.......if it is really 5mg total in 15ml....that is 1/3(.33)mg per ml. Which is about right if you want .5mg per dose. Correct?

I would still like to know how it is stable in liquid though. Anyone have insight on that?

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Getting back to the caber dose.......if it is really 5mg total in 15ml....that is 1/3(.33)mg per ml. Which is about right if you want .5mg per dose. Correct?

I would still like to know how it is stable in liquid though. Anyone have insight on that?
Some alcohol in solution? I like how it says soluble in chloroform lol. May it really is just for research :rofl:

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
there is a discussion at outlaw on pplex as well

someone found article where they compared to Test prop and DMT was selectively anabolic almost acting like SARM (muscle only, not much so on prostate etc) and liver ezyme went up slightly, but sadly it caused enlargement of heart. It also said it activates progesterone receptor only slightly.

other things i learend from reading others; certain isomers cause more wet gains and other isomer is dryer, not conclusive but tahts a thought.

prolactin issue is always hand to hand with high estrogen, this **** gets confusing although it was explained that progestin can make you more estrogen senstive and all the people who had leaky nips had high estrogen level too, so im very surprised that letro didnt help your pplex symptoms. now im more confused...

it made me hugry horny and awesome pumps in the gym but now i dont feel like bothering with it, because it doesnt make sense for me to get a bottle of legal steroid pretty cheap then i have to buy expensive 'research' chem and put myself in a illegal situation...kinda retarded.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Liquid caber is used as a chemically induced abortion in Europe... or at least it use to be.

As well, I have a personal friend (and his girlfriend) that will vouch that liquid caber works (in more ways than one). I can't guarentee your source, but caber's efficacy isn't compromised in liquid form if properly processed.