Doing Epistane w/o post cycle support?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by ZoMbSta View Post
    wow, thanks for chipping in guys.

What are the bare minimum i need during cycle and PCT? I have nolva at hand already. Just seeing wat else i need before starting.

I don't wanna screw myself over, but neither does it make sense to hav support products costing close to 100 bucks for a ph that is 25 bucks. As much as i wish to be as safe as possible, don't think 100 bucks of support is possible.
    A good, safe cycle will cost you 200+ easy

2. Quote Originally Posted by spres444 View Post
    how were your gains of epi bro?

Just finishing up week three right now, and might try 50mg to see what happens...

I haven't weighed myself yet, and won't til I'm done, but definately growing bigger/stronger everyday!
    True story:

I give a f**K!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    A good, safe cycle will cost you 200+ easy
    ^^ totally agree with this.. In my opinion I would never think of doing a cycle without being extra safe, especially since I am already putting myself at risk doing ph cycles at age 22.. but if I am do it, I am gonna do it right and to the max!.. Its funny though I always see the people that do everything right end up having problems versus the people that do diddly squat.. Ohhhhh the wonders of the human body

4. yeah, decided to ditch the cycle support.

Will see how my body feels with Epistane since it's one of the mildest ph around. And how much of Nolva is needed for pct? I'm afraid of overdoing nolva and getting a bad rebound.

Don't worry guys, I wont go ahead until i get all the information i need. Thanks for helping.

5. yeah, decided to ditch the cycle support.

Will see how my body feels with Epistane since it's one of the mildest ph around. And how much of Nolva is needed for pct? I'm afraid of overdoing nolva and getting a bad rebound.

Don't worry guys, I wont go ahead until i get all the information i need. Thanks for helping.
  6. My bloodwork experience.

during my third week of PCT I had bloodwork done after a Havoc run and everything was on point EXCEPT good cholesterol. It was quite low. I even used Cycle Support during entire cycle. Everyone reacts a little different. For PCT just use Nolva 20/20/10/10 and start Stoked or Post Cycle at beginning of week 2 PCT 2 caps am and 2 caps pm. My libido is coming back nicely.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ZoMbSta View Post
    yeah, decided to ditch the cycle support.

NOT a PH, it's a STEROID!!
  8. Great Gains from Havoc!

Quote Originally Posted by spres444 View Post
    how were your gains of epi bro?

I had EXCELLENT gains from Havoc! Bench max went from 235lbs to 265lbs and reps 225lbs 2x to 225 8x. Kept almost all my gains. I gained 10lbs and lost a few but strength is still up there. Remember to keep calories up during PCT.

9. Oops DP
    True story:

I give a f**K!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by josephd79 View Post
    Why can't you find post cycle support?? Try ATD, Reversitol, or any other one of these similar products. Are you looking for a specific one?

You'll probably want something on hand cuz you may get shutdown from Epi and want to keep estrogen in check for a couple of weeks.
    If Epi is an anti estrogen and people are concerned of a rebound when coming off, why carnt the dosage be tapered down after reaching the week or weeks that max dose is achieved?
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by angel77 View Post
    during my third week of PCT I had bloodwork done after a Havoc run and everything was on point EXCEPT good cholesterol. It was quite low. I even used Cycle Support during entire cycle. Everyone reacts a little different. For PCT just use Nolva 20/20/10/10 and start Stoked or Post Cycle at beginning of week 2 PCT 2 caps am and 2 caps pm. My libido is coming back nicely.
    20/20/10/10 i assume u mean week 1 to week 4? Why do u take Stoked on the 2nd week? Shouldnt it be started right after cycle is done?

12. Quote Originally Posted by ZoMbSta View Post
    20/20/10/10 i assume u mean week 1 to week 4? Why do u take Stoked on the 2nd week? Shouldnt it be started right after cycle is done?

I was told it helps prevent rebound if you stagger the dosing to the 2nd or 3rd week before starting your AI. Just use Nolva for the first 2 weeks PCT. Remember to continue to use your Fish Oil and other support supps during PCT. Cheers, angel77

13. so how should I dose nolva on a daily basis for a 4 week cycle max dosage of 30mg? thanks.

14. Quote Originally Posted by ZoMbSta View Post
    so how should I dose nolva on a daily basis for a 4 week cycle max dosage of 30mg? thanks.
    nolva at 20 is enough

Nolva
    20/20/20/20

PCS
    0/0/4/4/4/4

15. Quote Originally Posted by KmuL View Post
    nolva at 20 is enough

Nolva
    20/20/20/20

PCS
    0/0/4/4/4/4
    i second this, makes PCT effective and simple

16. Nolva 20/20/10/10 is plenty. You won't need to go 20mg on third & fourth week.

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: New Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support (Miscellaneous Products)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 09:20 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-27-2008, 03:46 AM
  3. Epistane/Cycle Support/POST Cycle Support Stack on sale
    By CROWLER in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 11:25 AM