Rapid Weight loss ideas(chemically)???

criminaL

Awards
Before when i used to workout i didn't like it much. So i'd start the gym a month or so, and stop i did that so many times. I always had a dream to become a navy SEAL. When i was 14(1996) i was a boxer, was working towards the olympics in 2000. Got in to drugs and stuff around 18-21 gained alot of bodyfat. Tried the exercise/diet thing, I have always pushed myself to hard, and over trained and got depressed. I went to mexico for 3 months and i can say it literally transformed my life. I started exercising did some NLP work (mental stuff) to get the mental blocks to exercising out of the way. And now i really enjoy it and i am careful not to over do it.

I wanted to take ju-jitsu just for exercise and fun, and i saw a boxing ring there. I told my friend about my idea of ju-jitsu. he said "what for?? you'll never use it unless you compete" I thought he was right. Since i had a good boxing background I thought hey many i can get another shot at the olympics. I have been training good, reducing bodyfat to compete in boxing. Then I said to myself "what about my dream of the SEALS?" I'd really love to hit that mark. Of the SEALs, but there is a catch now. cut off age is 28, i am 26 will be 27 in january. So to make that mark, i have to drop bodyfat quickly as possible. I basically have 1yr.

A few ideas i had was...
1. EPO, to increase my endurance and recovery so i can do more cardio and burn more calories per workout.

2. HGH, reduces bodyfat, helps recovery and builds muscle. (this is more for recovery and muscle building. so I can do more pull ups and push ups, while reducing bodyfat at the same time).

3. Direct steroids (test, deca etc..)- for strength (push ups and pull ups)

My main goal is to reduce bodyfat as quickly as possible. AND build strength. Thanks for any help/advice.

Requirments:

Swim 500 Yards

Maximum time allowed is 12 minutes, 30 seconds -- but to be competitive, you should swim the distance in at least 8 to 9 minutes, utilizing only the Combat Swimmer Stroke, sidestroke, or breast stroke. Recommended workout and training tips: Get technique training and learn to pace yourself. Try 5 to 10 sets of 100-yard swims, working on a pace that will get you below the competitive times. (Rest 10 minutes after swimming the 500 yard test before moving on to the next exercise.)

Push-ups

Minimum number is 42 in 2 minutes, but you should shoot for at least 100 for an average score. Do not pace yourself. Push as many push-ups out as fast as you can, but do not neglect proper form or the SEAL instructor will not count them. (Rest 2 minutes, then move on to the next exercise.)

Sit-ups

Minimum number is 52 in 2 minutes, but you should strive for at least 100 in 2 minutes for an average score. PACE yourself! Try doing 20 to 30 sit-ups in 30 seconds; that will put you within the 80-to-100-sit-ups range for 2 minutes. (Rest 2 minutes.)

Pull-ups

The minimum is eight pull-ups with no time limit, but you cannot touch the ground or let go of the bar. You should be able to do 15 to 20 to be competitive. Try a pyramid of pull-ups: work your way up from one pull-up the first set until you can no longer do any more sets, then return down the pyramid repeating in reverse order (1,2,3,4,5,6,5,4,3,2,1). (Rest 10 minutes before the last exercise of the test.)

1.5-mile run

Wearing boots and pants, the maximum time allowed for this one is 11 minutes, 30 seconds, but you should be able to cover the distance in 9 to 10 minutes to be competitive. Pace yourself: do not start off too fast on the first lap. Shoot for a 90-seconds quarter-mile run time around a standard high school track. Repeat this pace for six to 10 sets until you no longer have to rest in between quarter-miles.

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
I'm gonna tell you what you don't want to hear:

You are going to have to eat few calories to lose weight. No amount of steroids is going to help you lose weight if you dont have the willpower to reduce your calories. Man up, and just force yourself to do it. How are you going to have the discipline to be a navy seal if you don't have the discipline to lose weight?

Do some searches on this site for more information on how to diet... If you are REALLY fat, then you can pretty close to starve yourself and not lose much muscle... as you get closer to low bodyfat, you will need to introduce more protein in order to keep muscle.

Here's something closer to what you might want to hear:

An ephedra and caffeine stack would probably help you reduce your appetite and increase the rate that you burn calories. Primatine tabs are an easy and legal source of ephedra.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You want to be a SEAL but are considering steroids and illegal drugs? Are you out of your mind? You also better be able to run 10 miles and swim about 3 if you want a chance.

criminaL

Awards
I appreciate your advice guys. It's not really about "diet" right now. or "illegal drugs" it's about doing whatever it takes to win.

I have "always" had diet issues, my entire life. Like what i am doing with my exercise is easing in to it. So i don't over train.
What i was planning to do with my diet, is start to focus on it in 3 months, after my routines are doing good, my cardio is good. Then i can focus on my diet. That's my idea.

If i am taking some juice it will help me recover faster. I have no issue with working my ass off in the gym, that's not the issue. My Concern is over training. I have been there, i was a complete emotional wreck.

It all boils down to time. Time is running out, i have 1yr, and I haen't exercised in like 3yrs. This is an exterme situation, so i believe it requires exterme solutions.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
If you want to be a S.E.A.L do not use illegal drugs. Period. Dot. End. FIN.

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
Diet is 90% of weight loss. The cardio is only an extra 10%.
Get diet in order FIRST. You can lose weight entirely by diet alone. You cannot do the same with cardio.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate your advice guys. It's not really about "diet" right now. or "illegal drugs" it's about doing whatever it takes to win.

I have "always" had diet issues, my entire life. Like what i am doing with my exercise is easing in to it. So i don't over train.
What i was planning to do with my diet, is start to focus on it in 3 months, after my routines are doing good, my cardio is good. Then i can focus on my diet. That's my idea.

If i am taking some juice it will help me recover faster. I have no issue with working my ass off in the gym, that's not the issue. My Concern is over training. I have been there, i was a complete emotional wreck.

It all boils down to time. Time is running out, i have 1yr, and I haen't exercised in like 3yrs. This is an exterme situation, so i believe it requires exterme solutions.
im having trouble processing this part of your statement....and one other thing...are you even in the military right now?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

im having trouble processing this part of your statement....and one other thing...are you even in the military right now?

criminaL

Awards
thanks for your interest mooch. I am currently not in the military.

I am assuming this is the part you didn't understand to well, because it's in bold qoute "I have no issue with working my ass off in the gym, that's not the issue. My Concern is over training. I have been there, i was a complete emotional wreck." end qoute.

Like i said before, this is something that has always been a dream of mine. But i always had weight issues. I used to wake up at 4:30am go to the gym, work my ass off (i hated every bit of it), then go to my full time job, come home prepare meals for tomorow. It was just to much stress for me. Within a month i was an emotional wreck sunk in to a deep depression. Started drinking and engaged in alot of disproductive behaviors, gained alot of weight. That was around the year 2003. I reently went to mexico, I just got back November 1st, i have been exercising and really enjoying it. I am scared if i over do it i'll start to hate it, and not want to go and i'll hit another downward spiral.
I have no problem working my ass off like i said i can do it, but i am scared to hit that downward spiral.

Last year i weighed like 360lbs, i am down to 290 right now. to get in to bud/s (basic underwater demolition/SEAL training) i have to be 210lbs. I have a LBM of 210lbs. So me being at that weight it's unrealistc. I believe i just have to be able to complete the minimum requirments.

I hope this clears things up, if this confuses you more. I apologize.

Titanium

Awards

I am assuming this is the part you didn't understand to well, because it's in bold qoute "I have no issue with working my ass off in the gym, that's not the issue. My Concern is over training. I have been there, i was a complete emotional wreck." end qoute.

Like i said before, this is something that has always been a dream of mine. But i always had weight issues. I used to wake up at 4:30am go to the gym, work my ass off (i hated every bit of it), then go to my full time job, come home prepare meals for tomorow. It was just to much stress for me. Within a month i was an emotional wreck sunk in to a deep depression. Started drinking and engaged in alot of disproductive behaviors, gained alot of weight. That was around the year 2003. I reently went to mexico, I just got back November 1st, i have been exercising and really enjoying it. I am scared if i over do it i'll start to hate it, and not want to go and i'll hit another downward spiral.
I have no problem working my ass off like i said i can do it, but i am scared to hit that downward spiral.

Last year i weighed like 360lbs, i am down to 290 right now. to get in to bud/s (basic underwater demolition/SEAL training) i have to be 210lbs. I have a LBM of 210lbs. So me being at that weight it's unrealistc. I believe i just have to be able to complete the minimum requirments.

Hey look Im a supplement junky, a hobby of sorts, and I could tell you 10 to 20 different things to take but........ I am going to do you a favor. MAN UP!!! If you want to become a Seal training has to be your life and those requirements should not be difficult at all. Perhaps you should look at a more obtainable goal, join any branch of the military. If you are gifted enough and work hard they will ask you to join eliete forces. Im not trying to crush your dreams but the requirements should be natural for you without any training. With all that said I want to wish you well in your desire to achieve your goals.

criminaL

Awards
Titanium, I thought of that also. Join any branch and see where it takes me. The entire thing of the "man up" part, no problem there. Manning up isn't the issue, the issue is progress. If you over do it, you get little if any gains, i have even experiened gain loss. That is my concern. I communicate with "stew smith" he's a former navy SEAL LT, he writes books on fitness. I know they can waver age up to like 30yrs old. I am going to ask him about it.

Royd The Noyd, I told one of my buddies to get some for me. I think that's the best approach for my situation. Going to stack IGF1 and HGH, and DNP... I might just take IGF1 by itself, with DNP. My brother was on HGH and he's a fat pig, eats ice cream all the time. He was taking HGH to come off methadone, He told me lost 15lbs of body fat in a month (he eats like crap, and doesn't do anything)

Thanks for your help guys.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
dnp is the ****...but be very careful...also i may be wrong on this but you cant just join the navy and apply immediately to be a seal...you have to be at a permanent duty station for like a year...which means that depending on your specialty you could be in school(not a permanant duty station) for like a year anyway....im not so sure you can make your window with this restriction.

criminaL

Awards
Mooch, I emailed Stew Smith (former SEAL). I asked him about the time line. And Yeah I am getting some DNP...
My friend is going to give me a source, my friend "SAYS" each cap is 100mg's... that whay he "SAYS" so my question is... how do i know for sure it's 100mg's per pill, what if it's like 500mg or some crap, you know?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
DNP is on the Naval banned substance list. You know if you become a SEAL you will be required to obtain security clearances and they will ask you about illegal substances, right?

sivey

Awards
dnp is the ****...but be very careful...also i may be wrong on this but you cant just join the navy and apply immediately to be a seal...you have to be at a permanent duty station for like a year...which means that depending on your specialty you could be in school(not a permanant duty station) for like a year anyway....im not so sure you can make your window with this restriction.
They have a "SEAL Challenge" contract where you can go straight to BUD/S -- but if you wash out, you're off to the fleet for two years.

To the original poster: I'm sorry, but you're an idiot. First off, BUD/S is HARD. Have you seen the things they'll make you do? And if you can't get your diet and training together without the help of drugs, do you think you'll have the discipline to pull through?

Second, the first thing they do is give you an extensive psychological examination and background check. I.e. they'll use a lie detector and they'll call everyone you know. Do you think they'll find out about this, AND that you were a druggy in Mexico for a while, and hand you a security clearance?

Not to crush your hopes and dreams, but.... come on.

criminaL

Awards
1. I know bud/s is hard.
2. Diet and training don't make a SEAL.
3. If they did find out i was a druggy in mex, and they gave me a lie dector test... and i passed. What the hell they going to do? They'll probably want me more.

And this entire thing with the diet. Lets be specific. Some things are easy for some people, some are hard. I know i can do some things better than you can, and I know you can do some things better than I can. Just becaues I can do something better does that mean "you lack discipline" there are more things to consider then the obvious. These habits I have developed are "life long habits" and I am working towards them and I am doing better. And this entire SEAL thing is something i wanted to do for more than 10yrs. I tried SO SO Many times and ****ED UP so many times... hey guess what, I am STILL trying. Alot of people wanted to do things, but they usually give up after so many tries. I am still here, like i said, still trying. Maybe I won't make it, does that really matter? What matters is who I have become during the process.

Not sure if you're familiar with "Richard Marcinko" He's known as the greatest navy SEAL that ever existed, leader of the anti terrorist group for SEAL TEAM 6.
He has a few books, Richard Marcinko lives by rules. These rules he claim made him survive against people who absolutely wanted to destroy him. One rule was...
"Do whatever it takes to win, Stack the cards in your favor"
This entire thing with drugs, is stacking the cards in my favor. And doing what I have to do, to accomplish what needs to be done "PERIOD".

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
What a bunch of ****ing bullshit. If you can't get your ass in shape within a years time without drugs then there is something seriously wrong with you and you don't have the discipline to be a SEAL anyways. You aren't "stacking the cards in your favor". You're being pussy and looking for shortcuts.

Shut the **** up, stop worrying about supplements and go run. "Diet and training don't make a SEAL?" No, they don't, but you can't be one without them. If you don't have the discipline to do the EASY things properly how are you going to have any prayer of a chance when things get hard?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
criminaL, I think your answer is in Rugger's sig....
"Coming to a Review Near You: MusclePharm's COMBAT POWDER....Click Here"

Clearly you just need to make a simple purchase.

Good luck.

criminaL

Awards
Rugger, who said my ass isn't in the gym and workng hard??? I can continue this route, and "HOPE" for the best. With some supplements, it increases my chances.

criminaL

Awards
This isn't about, training. I have been training, I lost over 70lbs in the last year. I am pretty sure not many can say that. I do put my 2 cents in. This is like i said, about "security" increasing my chances to make the deadline. Nothing more.

dommer

Banned
Awards

you dont need any supps to drop weight fast its all about diet thats what you get in line first then you tackle everything else

i dropped 22lbs in 10 weeks for a weight loss competition we did at my work and in those ten weeks i increased all my weights i was lifting and increased my running endurance

i was spending 2 hours a day in the gym 6 sometimes 7 days a week but it was worth it always remember garbage in garbage out

if you eat like **** or have bad eating habits how are you going to expect to see good results? if your building a race car do you run low grade gas in it? no you run the highest quality highest octane you can get same goes for your body make the calories count and stop eating junk

dommer

Banned
Awards

your not ready to be a SEAL

cry me a ****ing river i leave for work a 5:30 am dont get out usually till 6:30 and i work almost a hour from my house i go straight to the gym and am usually there til labout 9:00-9:30 and then go home eat and do things around my house till i pass out

if you cant handle going ot the gym and working full time how are you gona handle being a seal

getting down to 210 in a year is doable your gona have to drop fat and muscle to do it but o well youll do it if you really want it

step one-stop making excuses and looking for short cuts
step two-get diet in check and change life style if you need to
step three-get a routine in check (plenty of people here will help you with this)
step four-hit the gym hard and stick to your diet at all cost with 0 excuses
step five-hit the gym even harder then before and clean that diet up even more

if you cant do that in 1 year without gear i doubt anyone will give you any respect

bu t i see 2 options A: achieve your dream threw hard work and get your ass moving ASAP and youll make your goal B:keep making excuses and looking for short cuts and let that dream pass you by

criminaL

Awards
I do understand what you guys are saying about diet. I was at working thinking about it, you guys are right.

But I don't think you guys understand what I am saying.
Yeah anyone can make anyone run untill they drop. You guys think a marathon runner can run a marathon each and every day? He's going to have serious problems if he tries. I am not concerned about working my ass off, I am concerned about the over training. I have tried to run to my max everyday, doesn't work. You feel like complete **** and "physically" can't move. I have been there. Talk is cheap, anyone can say "Only eat food every other week, run 20miles a day you'll drop down fast, stop *****ing about it." But how many people who have critized, had a body transformation of 60-70lbs within a year??? "WITHOUT" chemicals???

This thread of the forum is about "weight loss." It's not really about juice, so no point in talking about juice.

The bottom line now is... about diet. So where do I go from here, how do I start to improve my diet??? I tried many ways, different things. So lets get started on this...

What are some grocery shopping tips?
Recipes?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Counting calories, grams of protein carbs and fats is what its all about. Doesn't really matter what you eat, in reality.

criminaL

Awards
Okay So my idea is to start out with 3 meals a day. at 2900 calories. I weigh 300lbs currently.

2900/3 = 966.

I am going to round up to 970 (because my calories are a bit low.)

I am thinking 60% carbs, 30% protien, 10% fat. Maybe I should just focus on getting the number of calories correct 970 before focusing on the ratio??? (i do have a general idea if i am eating too much carbs)

I am thinking of making a breast list, lunch list, and dinner list... with about 4 options for eat. for example 4 different breakfastes, 4 different lunches, 4 different dinners.

And add more as I go???

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Drop the carbs. Pick up a Cyclical Ketogenic or Palumbo Diet. They is the fastest way to drop fat. Google will give you plenty of info; there is also a ckd/anabolic diet thread in the weight loss section.

criminaL

Awards
okay, Where do vegetables fit on to this. I know they're a carb, but people usually don't consider vegetables carbs...

I seen you mention an excel sheet a few times. What exactly is contained on this sheet... I am assuming it's a "Meal plan" that list your favorite foods.

So 1 excel sheet would have all the food you would require for a day to meet your caloric requirments... is this correct?

Bfaber

Awards
Vegetables are slow digesting and full of fiber, for the most part you can eat as much of them as you want. Exceptions are starchy vegetables like potatoes and corn. Also, you should be eating more protein than carbs while in a deficit to maintain muscle mass.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
criminaL, is your starting daily caloric intake arbitrary?
"Okay So my idea is to start out with 3 meals a day. at 2900 calories. I weigh 300lbs currently."

You need to back-calculate: You need to figure out how many lbs of fat you need to drop in a given timeframe.

Example:
Timeframe: 12 months
Pounds of fat to lose: 80lbs
Pounds of fat needed to be burned each month to reach goal: 6.7lbs
This is equivalent to: 1.7lbs per week.
Equivalent calories/week: 1.7lbs x 3,500 = 5,950
Equivalent calories/day: 5,950/7 = 850

Ok, so you need to burn ~6,000 calories PER WEEK for the next ~52 weeks to reach your goal.

You will now need to figure out what your BMR is and how many exercise-induced cals you burn each week (or each day or whatever). This info is out there....it's dieting 101.

Once you figure out how many calories you burn each day, you will need to go in a defecit by 850 cals for the next ~365 days to lose ~80lbs.

THESE ARE APPROXIMATIONS AND WATER WEIGHT WILL HAVE YOU LOSING MORE WEIGHT ALONG WITH THE FAT. CONSIDER THE ABOVE A STARTING POINT FOR A PLAN OF FAT ATTACK. YOU WILL WANT TO BE AT YOUR GOAL WEIGHT BEFORE YOUR ACTUAL DAY OF SEAL TRAINING SO OVERSHOOTING FAT LOSS (weight loss) IS PROBABLY A GOOD THING HERE.

eagle74

Awards
I don't know how muscular you are or how high a metab you have, but 3000 cals a day is probably way too much.

You should set yourself the goal of losing 2 pounds a week so you have a bit of cushion.

Try 2000 cals a day for a month and re-evalute if you need more or less.

Cardio- get yourself a heart rate moniter. Alternate days of low intensity say 110-125 BPM and moderate intensity 130-155. You can throw in some 2 minute intervals that will get your heart to 170 and ease back to your training range. Try at least 20 min sessions at first. If you feel like your overtraining take a walk on your easy day.

Try a full body routine 3x a week 8-10 exercises of compound movements 1 working set till failure.

Drink lots of green tea, try an ephedra/caffeine stack. Find foods that are low-cal but fill up your belly.

Just my advice...any chemical is only going to help on the margins, its going to be all about diet and exercise.

PS- Never take another elevator for the next year if there is a stairwell, park far away from the door when you shop..etc..That will help..

Good luck dude...

criminaL

Awards
I am not in to ketosis, atkins died of heart failure.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how muscular you are or how high a metab you have, but 3000 cals a day is probably way too much.

Try 2000 cals a day for a month and re-evalute if you need more or less.
Don't listen to this guy.

gelin

Awards
I am not in to ketosis, atkins died of heart failure.
Actually he cracked his head open after slipping on ice.

CKD isn't the same as Atkins, anyway, especially in that nobody is selling it as "eat all the bacon-wrapped, cheese-stuffed chicken that you want".

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
No, do NOT "TRY X,XXX calories"! That's such randomness. You NEED a plan. Get a strategy as I have oulined to above.

Don't go winging this. You shouldn't go winging any diet for that matter. Either get a defined method or don't waste your time.

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
They have a "SEAL Challenge" contract where you can go straight to BUD/S -- but if you wash out, you're off to the fleet for two years.

To the original poster: I'm sorry, but you're an idiot. First off, BUD/S is HARD. Have you seen the things they'll make you do? And if you can't get your diet and training together without the help of drugs, do you think you'll have the discipline to pull through?

Second, the first thing they do is give you an extensive psychological examination and background check. I.e. they'll use a lie detector and they'll call everyone you know. Do you think they'll find out about this, AND that you were a druggy in Mexico for a while, and hand you a security clearance?

Not to crush your hopes and dreams, but.... come on.

Honestly man I can see where this guy is coming from to a certain extent. I think that you are really underestimating the MENTAL challenge that BUDS and SEAL training will present you. If you were an emotional wreck from over-training, you might want to rethink the SEAL thing because major sleep deprivation and complete physical exhaustion are just a few of the things you will encounter before they start trying to break you. On the other hand, we all have things in our past that might not look good for a security clearance. There are waivers for these types of things. I would personally drop the chemical assistance idea and commit to a diet and a plan like many of the guys here are suggesting. I do wish you the best of luck in your goal to become a SEAL as I am currently enlisted in the Navy and have a deep respect for anyone who puts their life on the line in any branch of service.

criminaL

Awards
Larue38462,: Thanks for your support time will tell what happens.

Eagle: I have a heart rate monitor, I just need to buy a battery for it, thanks for the reminder. And I was doing high intensity cardio every other day. That's a good idea, to use a low intensity cardio session too (just to burn some more calories).

papapumpsd: I am totally with you. I haven't done that in a long time, figuring out my calories needed, i will do, i saved your post on my desktop.

I really haven't been weighing myself, I have just been focused on "improvment" on my cardio and weights. I think covert bailey says it best, "there are no fit fat people." And the better i get at my cardio, the longer and more intense i can do the cardio, therefore burning alot more calories. But I'll do what you said papapump.

One of the problems I always had was... meals.
I am going to take Ruggers advice and make an excel sheet of my daily meals. One big problem I always had was lack of variety.

So now i am asking for meal ideas.

breakfast:
Meal1. eggs, tortillas, olive oil.
Meal2. whey protien, oatmeal
Meal3: Toast, Peanut butter

Lunch:
Meal1: Sandwhich (ham, lettuce, tomato, wheat bread)
Meal2: tuna with light mayo, and wheat bread..

Anyone have any simple meal ideas that can assist me?

still alive

Banned
Awards

you say you hated every bit of it,maybe the gym(weight training part of it isnt for you)...many other things to try(swimming,bicycle...)

eagle74

Awards
Good luck, that's an admirable goal you have. Such a fine line between overtraining, i know where you're coming from.

criminaL

Awards
still alive, I have overcome the "hating it" thing. I did some NLP (neuro lingustics programming) to help me overcome it. Now I am enjoying it. before i used to try to get out of the gym as fast ass possible, skip an exercise or two. Now I don't feel that need anymore. The only need i feel is to complete the routine.

Conciliator

Conciliator

Awards
DNP is on the Naval banned substance list. You know if you become a SEAL you will be required to obtain security clearances and they will ask you about illegal substances, right?
Do you have a link to the "naval banned substance list" or a reference that DNP is on it? I'm interested, because DNP is usually not listed on things like that.

Also, DNP is neither a prescriuption drug nor a controlled substance. It's one of thousands of chemicals that are legal to purchase, possess, and ingest (if you're so inclined).

criminaL

Awards
Rugger, I am a good swimmer, Before i went down hill i was swimming alot training for this.

criminaL

Awards
I am on this diet plan, not sure if anyone is familiar with it. It's from this book, "Turn Up the heat unlock the fat burning power of your metabolism" This guys theory is that there are 3 different metabolic types and you need to take them in to consideration. To me this makes sense because there are different blood types and body types. The entire thing of "Certain diets work for certain people." This supports his theory. All men aren't created equally (from a metabolic point of view).

This program has a metabloic scale, he calls it "degrees" your metabolism is working at it's optimal range when you're at "100 degrees" I am at "94 degrees" right now.
I have been training Since Nov 22, it's going to be 4 months in a few days. My scale weight is very inconsistant. But i know the most important thing is bodyfat. last time i measured my bodyfat (2 weeks ago) It was at 20%... a month before that it was at 21%, so i am assuming now it's around 19%.

I guess a big problem of mine was, I'd go to bed late, eat my meals at "inconsistant" times. So i made myself a eating schedule and bed time schedule. I think that's one of the things that kept me making slow progress.

Last time, my metabolic tempeture was at 84%'s, this month here are my stats. (taken on saturday)

3,196 = BMR
3,675 = ABMR (at 100 degrees)
Metabolic temp = 94 degree's

Every month i take inventory of my metabolism. Since my metabolism temp is above 80% i start eating calories at my ABMR(3,675). My diet is 50% protien, 25% fat, 25% carbs.

My question is pretty much... does this diet make sense to people? There are alot of great review on it, on amazon.com. To me it makes sense.

manbeast31

Awards
before i was able to join the navy i had to lose about 67 lbs i did it..no chems or anything i didnt start using any supps or anything til a couple years back after i got my diet and everything in check. i worked my a@@ off everyday running about 5to 6 miles a day 7 days a week drop weight like crazy granted i lost a considerable amount of muscle as well..and as far as the seals go i had one of my friends that was in boot camp with me he joined enrolled in BUDs and he was in awesome shape they beat him so hard his pee turned dark brown and made it so that his muscles were breaking down and basically pissing them away. i really hope your able to make your goal but if you cant stay in the gym for 2 hours a day or more youll be hating life. plus i hope you can run they run EVERYWHERE at 7 min a mile pace chow, head to go to sleep anywhere good luck.

dpfisher

You should try megadosing some HTFU. I sure hope they don't let you become a SEAL with this attitude.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Some people just arent cut out for certain things. I'd seriously look into other career options, you can still serve your community and be a hero to the ones you love. There's no way you're going to lose an additional 90 pounds and still be in BUD/S shape. Not to mention you're deliberate attempts to cheat the system is not what a SEAL stands for.