So many "coming out" w/ M1T now...arrr

FiGMan

Awards
Too many darn places now "coming out" with the Methyl 1-Test. Where it came from and which is which is getting awfully annoying. I preordered some M1T from PN this week... the new AMT 5mg tabs expected tomorrow. I'm sure all the others are fine as well and may be bashed at other places due to competition and I certainly dont have any way of debating or differentiating all of them. Hopefully I just made the right decision is all. I have no concerns however.

size

Awards
  • Established
All of these companies are in the business to make money so they are going to bash one another inorder to convince buyers to buy there products.

I tend to feel that the companies that keep their mouths closed and heads up produce the best products. they let the products speak for themselves.

I think you made a fine choice.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have nothing to worry about. The one you bought is of the highest quality.

intel55

Awards
the more competition the better. Get the prices down on m1t.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Low prices are great, but i would prefer to pay a premium for a product that I know is of the highest quality. For this reason, i will only buy M1T from LG or PN and gladly pay whatever thay ask.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Low prices are great, but i would prefer to pay a premium for a product that I know is of the highest quality. For this reason, i will only buy M1T from LG or PN and gladly pay whatever thay ask.
Agreed, although I would appreciate it if PN reduced the client profiling. There is no need to know a person's age or gender. (A disclaimer "I am over age xx" would be OK, but that's it.) What comes next, your race and income?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm getting good bros ordering my M1T, even though it's of slightly higher price, because of the quality (this is NOT a sales pitch). I mean, bros in the know are willing to pay for quality. It's like other AAS: You get what you pay for.