hemadrol + Propadrol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just want to get feedback on these two taken together. I have a friend who takes it and swears by the stuff. I did a little research on hemadrol and found it is a copy of halodrol, not that that helps me any cuz I dont kno what that is either. It appears to be a pro hormone type deal and says gives him gains in straight and more of a "cut" look. Any input on this? and does a PCT have to be taken afterwards?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi bro it is a steriod one is a methylated steriod and the other is a unmethylated steriod. Take a few months to really study up on them. Take alot of time researching support supplements and post cycle threapy. How old are you and what are your other stats? These are nothing to be taking without proper knowledge. I wish you the best.:)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I been tryin to read and find information but 90% of the stuff that comes up when you google it is all advertisement sites tryin to sell the stuff so I dont believe much there say.. I figured I would hit the boards and see what people say who have had experience with the stuff.. what stats do you need to know?

I am 24 and weigh 210.. I want to get down to 190... I have more fat then muscle (not sure about my BF%) I try and do cardio at least 3 times a week (I shoot for 4 times) and this is mainly HIIT running or eliptical, I do Judo once a week, muay thai once a week, and box twice a week.. and I lift twice a week and do a kettle bell work out twice a week... Since they overlap I sometimes do 2 activities in a day or lift then do a activity.. I mostly always try and run after each activity...

I have been with the fighting routine for about 3 months now
Just started this new lift routine but been in the gym lifting on and off for about a year ... When I started before this all I weighed 230 so I dropped 20 lbs and sorta hit the wall thats why I picked up the new routine and kettle bell training figured try something different to push me through...

my main goal is a huge gain in strength
my second goal is to get my fat % down

if not the above 2 supps anything else you can recomend?

Oh yea I take Scivation Xtend during workouts/running/ and activities. Scivation Primal EAA and Vaso Charge pre work outs and juss have a PWO protein shake. I currently take juice plus multi vitimins, CLA, Fish oil, Seasmin, and other various vitimins.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I been tryin to read and find information but 90% of the stuff that comes up when you google it is all advertisement sites tryin to sell the stuff so I dont believe much there say.. I figured I would hit the boards and see what people say who have had experience with the stuff.. what stats do you need to know?

I am 24 and weigh 210.. I want to get down to 190... I have more fat then muscle (not sure about my BF%) I try and do cardio at least 3 times a week (I shoot for 4 times) and this is mainly HIIT running or eliptical, I do Judo once a week, muay thai once a week, and box twice a week.. and I lift twice a week and do a kettle bell work out twice a week... Since they overlap I sometimes do 2 activities in a day or lift then do a activity.. I mostly always try and run after each activity...

I have been with the fighting routine for about 3 months now
Just started this new lift routine but been in the gym lifting on and off for about a year ... When I started before this all I weighed 230 so I dropped 20 lbs and sorta hit the wall thats why I picked up the new routine and kettle bell training figured try something different to push me through...

my main goal is a huge gain in strength
my second goal is to get my fat % down

if not the above 2 supps anything else you can recomend?

Oh yea I take Scivation Xtend during workouts/running/ and activities. Scivation Primal EAA and Vaso Charge pre work outs and juss have a PWO protein shake. I currently take juice plus multi vitimins, CLA, Fish oil, Seasmin, and other various vitimins.

This board also has a search funtion that you can use. If you have more fat than muscle then hold off. You should wait till your under 15% bf before usung the steriods search here for hemadrol also propadrol. Look through the PCT section.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so hold off till I got the BF% down? Makes sense, thanks for your input. I have going to be goin on this cut diet by Marc Lobeliner and see if it help me cut down.

Anything I can take to help boost or make my fat loss more rapid? I was thinking of even tryin hydroxycut but it looks too commercial to work.. but anything along them lines that would just assist with the fat loss?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are some good fat burners some to come to mind are Leviathan Reloaded or Meltdown also DCP by RPN. The biggest factor will be your diet and exercise and cardio. I wish you well bro.:)

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
check out levi reloaded and the DCP stack. seems to work wonders!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the product names, yea I am about to start a cut diet and stay dedicated to my cardio now and try and get my BF% down... my main goal now is just too learn whats out there and what is going to be good for me

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the product names, yea I am about to start a cut diet and stay dedicated to my cardio now and try and get my BF% down... my main goal now is just too learn whats out there and what is going to be good for me
Anytime bro and good choice on waiting when your ready if you have questions feel free to hit me up.:)

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I ran that exact stack and loved the results.:)
I'm currently in the middle of this stack. Cardio isn't what it should be, but I'm noticing leaning effects. So far, one of the best fat burning stacks I've taken.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently in the middle of this stack. Cardio isn't what it should be, but I'm noticing leaning effects. So far, one of the best fat burning stacks I've taken.

How is the alpha male feeling for you? It was awesome for me.:)

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
How is the alpha male feeling for you? It was awesome for me.:)
Can't really say I notice any of that "alpha male" feeling with this stack. Now the way STOKED/AX stack made me feel, was awesome.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't really say I notice any of that "alpha male" feeling with this stack. Now the way STOKED/AX stack made me feel, was awesome.
Hmnn I had a real nice focus and well being feeling from the Levi.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Post Cycle Therapy 6
swish1985 Cycle Logs 1
swish1985 Anabolics 0
swish1985 Anabolics 1
C Anabolics 6