FYI Gaspari M1T

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
I recently sent an email asking gaspari nutrition who manufactured their m1t for them and this is what i got back:

"We import our material and sublet the job to many diferent manufactures."

Rich

Just to add to that, i specifically asked if it was meso labs or amt and that was the response i got.To me this means that the question is being avoided. If their product was from meso labs or amt they would have said so. Hence use caution if you purchase from them!!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Their product is from Kilosports.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Its definitly not AMT or Meso thats for sure. Thats an AM vendor exclusive. ;)

Like Bobo said, KS is supplying the raws and Gaspari is packaging it.

FiGMan

Awards
hmm

thats interesting you say its KS product... so gaspari is getting from them and selling for $75 rather than the 40 KS is. Now I have no reason to care for myself but for the average consumer who knows nothing of a board like this or others has no idea of this and will just go buy anything without proper knowledge. Its rather amazing they can do this just to make a buck.

Hey so you think someone would sell me some in bulk and I can print out some neat labels that says FiGMan's Raging M1T and sell it for 70 cuz man that would be wonderful.....

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
It's called the free market. It's not what you say it is, it's not what I say it is, it's what the market will bear.

My homage to Raising Arizona.;)

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Actually let me ask one more question, If kilo is supplying it to gaspari does kilo manufacture their own m1t?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Why didnt they just tell me that instead?
Because Gaspari bought it all from them. Ever wonder who bought the rest of Kilo's supply the first time around? Now you know...

No, Kilo does not manufacture it....They buy it from the same place as everyone else.

Whether they test it or its of high quality is still unkown but it would only be smart to have something like that tested. Its a very expensive raw powder compared to everything else.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I just got mine from Kilo (its gaspari) & started taking 10 mg yesterday. I will post feedback, hopefully that will indicate the quality of the stuff.

The packaging looks like it would be some stupid useless supplement you'd see at GNC. I actually laughed when I first took it out of the box. Hard to believe something hardcore comes in that bottle.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
yelis300 regardless of where it comes from why do you say before carefull? is meso the only place in teh world that can get this one drug? its a damn drug man, a chemical and nothing more. i'm sure merk or pfizer could make a damn good quality m1t if they wanted, but because its not from mesolabs does that mean its crap? why not hold all these thoughts to yourself before posting? its things like this that made kilo jack their prices up. until there is a reason not to believe them that its m1t why assume? I just don't get it. Did people do this with creatine before every known supplier sells it?

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I don't tink anyone is say that Kilo is selling crap and only Meso can make a good M1T product because most will agree that kilo has sold good products in the past. Just that no one is clear whether or not the kilo's M1T was tested for purity like the Meso batch was. Since we know that there was at least one bad batch of M1T powder in the past, everyone is just trying to be careful to make sure that they are getting a known good product.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
yelis300 regardless of where it comes from why do you say before carefull? is meso the only place in teh world that can get this one drug? its a damn drug man, a chemical and nothing more. i'm sure merk or pfizer could make a damn good quality m1t if they wanted, but because its not from mesolabs does that mean its crap? why not hold all these thoughts to yourself before posting? its things like this that made kilo jack their prices up. until there is a reason not to believe them that its m1t why assume? I just don't get it. Did people do this with creatine before every known supplier sells it?
I dont even know what the hell youre talking about. I wasnt bashing anyone here. I have never purchased from kilosports before so i dont have anything to say about them. I simply said use caution when purchasing from gaspari because of the answer they gave me when i emailed them. It was very vague to me and when a company like that gives me an answer like that i question it. Also bobo answered my question so i really dont need to say anything else except that if you buy from gaspari youre getting kilosports product. thats all.

Longdog ill be looking forward to see the results you get.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
most companies won't tell you where they buy from. thats just business, i don't see it as suspisious or to warrant telling everyone to be careful. thats just me though. its the same reason why kilo didn't say that gaspari bought them all. just good business not to run around slutting your providers and buyers names.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
most companies won't tell you where they buy from. thats just business, i don't see it as suspisious or to warrant telling everyone to be careful. thats just me though. its the same reason why kilo didn't say that gaspari bought them all. just good business not to run around slutting your providers and buyers names.
Yes i see your point to this, it could potentially give someone else an edge if they knew that info. No disrespect towards gaspari or kilosports.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your bashing someone for emphasizing caution? I tihnk he has every right to warrant caution especially when powders have been shown to contain illegal substances. Wonder if someone gets tested and shows metabolites of AAS?

THe point being when using hormones of any kind you better be damn sure quality control is being addressed. This stuff is being sold OTC and for very cheap. If they are just importing ad bottling withouth testing anything they they won't be selling it for long.

Anyone who has a clue knows where they get their stuff. Anyone that knows where they get their stuff knows the quality control issues in that country and caution is ALWAYS warranted. This isn't protein powder they're selling...

Its an epensive powder (8k per kilo) and very easy to let ceratin other substances contaminate the batch especially AAS since they range from 5-10 times less in cost.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i wasn't saying don't use caution, most people should on every purchase of anything that put into their body. Its because too many people read something on a forum, take it the wrong way, spread it then a company gets a bad name or gossip is just spread. I talked to kilo and its pissing him off and thats why he said he was going to raise prices. because of the talk about it being cheap, etc. I just hate to see that done. if you have to tell someone to use caution when buying any drug then they shouldn't be using the drug if they are that stupid. thats just my thoughts though...

so who tested the meso labs product? what company and where is the data? i'm just curious, iv'e never seen it...heard a lot about it, but never any details other than people on teh forums saying "its tested" just like those saying "beware of kilo's"

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its called, knowing where it came from 2corey. Obviously your not familiar with the quality control issue over there and never had PH batches tested. Kilosports already had bad batches in the past therefore the question will always arise when your selling straight bulk powders. From my knowledge not many manufacture companies in the US will press "tabs" for illegal substances. Anyone can make capsules. Think about it.

You want to know who tested it? Contact Meso and find out or have both tested. I already know what you'll find in Meso's.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
so a US company pressed it and they normally always test it prior?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you think would press D-Bol for me?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liquid research business's would be out of business. THey could just get get all their powders pressed into tabs and you wouldn't need to suck down everclear anymore.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i didn't know the tabs were pressed in this country...i guess i'm the wrong guy anyway because some AAS probably woudln't bother me too much in kilo's product. as long as its not enough to make my balls dissappear or my tits to hang down to my knees