Spot Injections?

D

dan12

Awards
Would spot injections work kinda the same as synthol by stretching the fascia? do they work? thanks.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
nope...the oil in synthol does not dissipitate like the gear will...synthol stays in the muscle belly for years...thereby stretching the fasia...now on the other hand alr had a theory somewhere about using prop/tren/and grape seed oil(i think) for spot injections

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
the frequency of the injections has nothing to do with the fact that the oil is dissipitating overnight....the truth is you cant shove 50cc of oil into your arm and have a natural looking muscle thats 2-3 inches bigger...this is not possible...you have to gradually keep adding oil in every day until you get the desired look...this gradually streches the fascia...and yes it is highly contested how long the oil actaully stays in the muscle but it is generally agreed that is is at least a period of months (if not years)...with respect...mabye you should be the one doing research gix

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
no dude...you have to keep injecting becuse you cant get all the oil in at once...it needs to happen gradually over time...if you inject synthol for thirty days...the very first c u inject will be there thirty days later...this oil is not dissapearing overnight...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well Duchaine said they work so I believe in them I think how they work is different than how synthol works if I remember correctly

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i dunno...but greg valentino swears that his hugeness was cuased by spot injecting steroids and not synthol or implants....food for thought

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
You aren't understanding what i'm saying so i'm not going to argue this with you.

I dont understand either.....synthol is definitely going to hang around a long time, maybe not years, but certainly longer than any other oil that is used simply as a carrier. I prep guys for shows and have seen more than one guy suffer the long term effects from a botched synthol attempt.

The reason it is injected frequently is that it takes many, many mgs to have a pronounced effect on the bodypart it is used on. Obviously it cant all be injected at once for either comforts sake or the aesthetics.

holy

T

tarik

Awards
dont do sports..did you see what happen to milos s when he amost die when he is shotting syn in arms?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Anabolics 0
B Anabolics 2
F Anabolics 13
J Anabolics 1
N IGF-1/GH 0