my first proper cycle

james c

james c

Awards
hi guys going 2 run sustanon250 at 250mg every 5 days for 10weeks
and anavar 40mg for the first 6 weeks
im 24 just over 12 n half stone.ive got nolva and clomid for pct also got liquid arimidex maybe a couple off mg eod during cycle.

im looking for a loss in body fat not much think my bf%14 and lean gains.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
hi guys going 2 run sustanon250 at 250mg every 5 days for 10weeks
and anavar 40mg for the first 6 weeks
im 24 just over 12 n half stone.ive got nolva and clomid for pct also got liquid arimidex maybe a couple off mg eod during cycle.

im looking for a loss in body fat not much think my bf%14 and lean gains.
looks decent except i personally shoot the sust more frequently like E3D to take advantage of the short esters instead E5D. cant speak about the anavar as i've never used it but enjoy and good luck.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
just out of curiosity...how many lbs are in a stone? where are you from?

james c

james c

Awards
You should really shoot that twice a week...monday/thursday

Looks like you did your homework though and got yourself covered. Congratulations and have a great cycle!
theres only one thing that is confusing me is when i inject and i draw bk 2 see if there s any blood in it.if there was blood in it do i take it bk out and change the needle and start again.do i try and get the blood out or do i inject it in if theres no blood drawn bk the next time?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
theres only one thing that is confusing me is when i inject and i draw bk 2 see if there s any blood in it.if there was blood in it do i take it bk out and change the needle and start again.do i try and get the blood out or do i inject it in if theres no blood drawn bk the next time?
if there is blood take it out, switch the needle (always safe and sterile) and try in a different spot.

james c

james c

Awards
if there is blood take it out, switch the needle (always safe and sterile) and try in a different spot.
once i try in a diffrent spot and theres no blood do i inject the blood from the last time with the sus into the muscle.sorry for being a pain just makin sure thanks

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
once i try in a diffrent spot and theres no blood do i inject the blood from the last time with the sus into the muscle.sorry for being a pain just makin sure thanks
yes you'll be fine. its only a very small amount and its your own blood :)