my first proper cycle

  1. New Member
    james c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    191
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    34.98%

    my first proper cycle


    hi guys going 2 run sustanon250 at 250mg every 5 days for 10weeks
    and anavar 40mg for the first 6 weeks
    im 24 just over 12 n half stone.ive got nolva and clomid for pct also got liquid arimidex maybe a couple off mg eod during cycle.

    im looking for a loss in body fat not much think my bf%14 and lean gains.

  2. Advanced Member
    ralph4u2c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    28
    Posts
    759
    Rep Power
    528
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    84.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by james c View Post
    hi guys going 2 run sustanon250 at 250mg every 5 days for 10weeks
    and anavar 40mg for the first 6 weeks
    im 24 just over 12 n half stone.ive got nolva and clomid for pct also got liquid arimidex maybe a couple off mg eod during cycle.

    im looking for a loss in body fat not much think my bf%14 and lean gains.
    looks decent except i personally shoot the sust more frequently like E3D to take advantage of the short esters instead E5D. cant speak about the anavar as i've never used it but enjoy and good luck.
  3. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2016
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    59.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    just out of curiosity...how many lbs are in a stone? where are you from?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    james c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    191
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    34.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    just out of curiosity...how many lbs are in a stone? where are you from?
    14lbs in a stone from sunny scotland if that question was for me lol
  5. New Member
    james c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    191
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    34.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    You should really shoot that twice a week...monday/thursday

    Looks like you did your homework though and got yourself covered. Congratulations and have a great cycle!
    theres only one thing that is confusing me is when i inject and i draw bk 2 see if there s any blood in it.if there was blood in it do i take it bk out and change the needle and start again.do i try and get the blood out or do i inject it in if theres no blood drawn bk the next time?
  6. Advanced Member
    ralph4u2c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    28
    Posts
    759
    Rep Power
    528
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    84.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by james c View Post
    theres only one thing that is confusing me is when i inject and i draw bk 2 see if there s any blood in it.if there was blood in it do i take it bk out and change the needle and start again.do i try and get the blood out or do i inject it in if theres no blood drawn bk the next time?
    if there is blood take it out, switch the needle (always safe and sterile) and try in a different spot.
  7. New Member
    james c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    191
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    34.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    if there is blood take it out, switch the needle (always safe and sterile) and try in a different spot.
    once i try in a diffrent spot and theres no blood do i inject the blood from the last time with the sus into the muscle.sorry for being a pain just makin sure thanks
  8. Advanced Member
    ralph4u2c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    28
    Posts
    759
    Rep Power
    528
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    84.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by james c View Post
    once i try in a diffrent spot and theres no blood do i inject the blood from the last time with the sus into the muscle.sorry for being a pain just makin sure thanks
    yes you'll be fine. its only a very small amount and its your own blood
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Proper PCT for cycle..
    By Stangtuner in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 06:54 PM
  2. PROPER PCT FOR CYCLE
    By Bodybuilder20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 03:31 PM
  3. ready for my first proper cycle
    By james c in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 01:09 PM
  4. Verification of Proper Cycle
    By bobbyv in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 07:21 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-18-2004, 11:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in