Methyl 1-d? Pct?

P WeeZy

Awards
I have done alot of research on this site and several others and can't find much information...I guess that is because alot people say the methyl 1-D is not as affective as some other prohormones out there. My roomate had some good results so I decided to give it a try.

My question is will novedex XT test booster be enough as far as PCT? Is there something better or would this get the job done.

I am taking 4 capsuless daily and 2 teaspoons of the liquid masterdrol 30 minutes before workouts.

I eat ALOT, take krealkyline *sp, no shotgun, aftershock post workout, pro complex shakes, and casien before bed,bcaa's and so far Im seeing pretty good results.

thanks in advance

bigdude08

bigdude08

Awards
I have done alot of research on this site and several others and can't find much information...I guess that is because alot people say the methyl 1-D is not as affective as some other prohormones out there. My roomate had some good results so I decided to give it a try.

My question is will novedex XT test booster be enough as far as PCT? Is there something better or would this get the job done.

I am taking 4 capsuless daily and 2 teaspoons of the liquid masterdrol 30 minutes before workouts.

I eat ALOT, take krealkyline *sp, no shotgun, aftershock post workout, pro complex shakes, and casien before bed,bcaa's and so far Im seeing pretty good results.

thanks in advance
Just use Formadrol extreme by LG for about 2 weeks. I did the same stack, and Formadrol for 2 weeks was all i needed, Thinking back, i probably didn't even need a PCT at all. But it was still good stuff though..

P WeeZy

Awards
DId you see any gains from it? Im taking the masterdrol with No shotgun pre work out....and Im getting insane pumps..and good strength gains also.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
why is no PCT needed? my roomate is actually taking this stuff to.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i personally got NOTHING from methyl 1 d, and i took it with i gh1 transform, speed, and formadrol as my PCT

formadrol made me stronger then the m1d. and m1 d did nothing, i increased my calories, and all it helped do was increase my stomach.

novedex XT is all you need for this IF that, i cant speak from experience for the liquid masterdrol, i think its 1 DHEA which i dont know exactly how strong it is, but from the looks, its probably mild in nature, and novedex XT and PCS would be ALLL you need and possibly over kill, but better safe then sorry, but that pct will probably get you stronger then you are now from your cycle.

still alive

Banned
Awards
DId you see any gains from it? Im taking the masterdrol with No shotgun pre work out....and Im getting insane pumps..and good strength gains also.
i took the masterdrol in the pill form and got crazy strength gains(i bought the new trifecta stack thats out now).but i didnt really notice anything from the 1-ad...

P WeeZy

Awards
i
novedex XT is all you need for this IF that, i cant speak from experience for the liquid masterdrol, i think its 1 DHEA which i dont know exactly how strong it is, but from the looks, its probably mild in nature, and novedex XT and PCS would be ALLL you need and possibly over kill, but better safe then sorry, but that pct will probably get you stronger then you are now from your cycle.

WHat is PCS?

So which would be better the novedex XT...or the formadrol, since thats what the product says to use. this is my first time to use anything other than conventional protiens, creatine and such. Just want to make sure I do everything right.

So far after 2 weeks Ive gained maybe 5lbs and some strength. I have upped my calorie intake quite a bit though, so not all lean mass.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WHat is PCS?

So which would be better the novedex XT...or the formadrol, since thats what the product says to use. this is my first time to use anything other than conventional protiens, creatine and such. Just want to make sure I do everything right.

So far after 2 weeks Ive gained maybe 5lbs and some strength. I have upped my calorie intake quite a bit though, so not all lean mass.
PCS- Post cycle support.

just novedex XT , formadrol is good, but i personally like novedex XT

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PCS- Post cycle support.

just novedex XT , formadrol is good, but i personally like novedex XT

Novadex isnt bad but can wreck your libido quick.

Formadrol was reformulated a little bit ago and now doesnt have ATD, so loss of libido is non existant!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PCS is definately good tho!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Novadex isnt bad but can wreck your libido quick.

Formadrol was reformulated a little bit ago and now doesnt have ATD, so loss of libido is non existant!

yea im aware of the new formula. isnt that 6DMT in there? or just methyl ATD

the ATD is good stuff man, it keeps the hypothalmus from staying shut down after a cycle. i woulda kept it in,

and it was in such a small amount libido loss wouldnt be apparent IMO

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea im aware of the new formula. isnt that 6DMT in there? or just methyl ATD

the ATD is good stuff man, it keeps the hypothalmus from staying shut down after a cycle. i woulda kept it in,

and it was in such a small amount libido loss wouldnt be apparent IMO
No its androsterone thats in formadrol. The B isomer i beleive which has strong AI properties. A great AI IMO. We took out the ATD because of the FDA.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No its androsterone thats in formadrol. The B isomer i beleive which has strong AI properties. A great AI IMO. We took out the ATD because of the FDA.

well that was an unfamiliar way to write it, atleast unfamiliar to me...

i know the deal with the isomers, but im skeptical on using it, androsterone i steer away from...

oh,.... and if its the 3b isomer wouldnt it be EPIandrosterone???? and its a testosterone metabolite

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established

thanks in advance

All you're going to get from M1D is high DHEA and very high estrogen. I did the blood work to test out their claim to have AI in the mix, but it's bunk. My estrogen was way high and it was due to M1D. You'll gain nothing from M1D.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
All you're going to get from M1D is high DHEA and very high estrogen. I did the blood work to test out their claim to have AI in the mix, but it's bunk. My estrogen was way high and it was due to M1D. You'll gain nothing from M1D.
well im glad somone got some blood work, i took two bottles of m1d back to back and didnt notice a single difference. I took more than it said to and didnt use any pct. i believe they are just sugar pills. complete waste of money.