thething86

Awards
wks 1-10 testosterone cyp 400mgs/week
wks 1-12 proviron 25mgs/day

pct:
wks 12-16 nolvadex 40/20/20/20
wks 12-16 anti-cortisol
wks 12-16 Sustain alpha

would there be a need for an AI in my pct or would nolva be enough? how does everything look?

Pavlovs Vodka

Pavlovs Vodka

Awards
I would reccomend having a-dex or letro on hand to deal with possible gyno symptoms while on cycle. Would run novla 40/40/20/20.

12 weeks of proviron is going to elevate liver levels...

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Its basic, which is always good....I honestly dont think the proviron will make any difference whatsoever......

holy

thething86

Awards
I am running the proviron on cycle to keep the bloat down and it SHOULD keep gyno away. yes, those two weeks in between the end of my cycle and the start of pct are for shgb. would you do something different? so the pct looks good except i need to get some a-dex for it?(and if i need it during the cycle?)

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
I am running the proviron on cycle to keep the bloat down and it SHOULD keep gyno away. yes, those two weeks in between the end of my cycle and the start of pct are for shgb. would you do something different? so the pct looks good except i need to get some a-dex for it?(and if i need it during the cycle?)
no PCT looks fine, i would have a-dex on hand in case gyno signs occur during cycle. proviron may do the trick for some people but for many, it does not and eventually signs occur so its always good to have an AI on hand.

i would run the proviron for 10 weeks, save some cash. the extra two weeks wont make a huge difference. you prob. wont see much from proviron at 25mg, decent effects start at 50mg which is typically sufficient throughout a cycle.

thething86

Awards
so i might as well run a-dex the whole time and drop the proviron. i don't want the bloat, and want to be hard and lean bc it will be next summer when i do this. would .5mg a-dex do this?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yes sir, then use the a-dex in pct?

some will say yes, most will say no. i agree with holy and that the proviron wont help much during a test only cycle. if u want to keep bloat and gyno away then run the adex .25mg EOD, if thats not enough then run .5mg EOD

thething86

Awards
ok but then you would keep the a-dex going through pct, right?

thething86

Awards
so could i just run nolva during the cycle in place of the a-dex and leave the a-dex out altogether? would the nolva get rid of the bloat and everything like the a-dex would?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
proviron will have extra benefits but if you are looking just to keep bloat away then a-dex is the better and cheaper choice. if can afford to run proviron @ 50mg ED during cycle then it would be beneficial to run it. all depends on your goals and budget. personally, just run the a-dex for your first cycle.

a-dex during cycle (AI) and nolva during PCT (anti-e).

thething86

Awards
So something like this:

wks 1-10 of test cyp 400mg/week
wks 1-10 a-dex .5mg/day

pct:
wks 12-16 40/20/20/10
wks 12-16 Sustain Alpha
wks 12-16 Retain 2

good? add anything? Should I start the Retain 2 with the other pct items or wait longer to start it?

thething86

Awards
alrighty....so no need for a-dex in pct then? nolva will cover me?

thething86

Awards
what are some measures i can take to prevent absesses? and I should be able to recover my natural level of testosterone pretty easily from this cycle?

thething86

Awards
what i meant to ask was that i'm going to regain all of my body's ability to produce natural test at some point after the cycle, shouldn't I?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
what i meant to ask was that i'm going to regain all of my body's ability to produce natural test at some point after the cycle, shouldn't I?
it seems you have almost everything in place. just make sure you have clean/good gear from your source and read up on proper injections. injections arent bad at al, just gotta pop your cherry, and you have a good first cycle setup. you should make some nice gains and a good recovery, no worries bro. welcome to the darkside.

thething86

Awards
thanks bro, i can't wait to get all the stuff and get started:) so in general, how much more protein are you supposed to eat on the juice? and how are the workouts different? more volume? more calories?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro, i can't wait to get all the stuff and get started:) so in general, how much more protein are you supposed to eat on the juice? and how are the workouts different? more volume? more calories?

like Gixxer said, dont just focus on eating protein. u need carbs and fats too.

dont change ur workout, just increase volume and/or weight

thething86

Awards
hey guys would it be a big deal to replace the arimidex in my cycle with proviron instead? i can afford the proviron much better and it would be much easier for me...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hey guys would it be a big deal to replace the arimidex in my cycle with proviron instead? i can afford the proviron much better and it would be much easier for me...

proviron SHOULD help keep gyno at bay, but arimidex would be better.

ppl are different. my first cycle i ran adex because i didnt know if i was gyno prone or not. 4 weeks into the cycle i dropped it completely and had no issues.

thething86

Awards
if i notice gyno symtoms occuring, could i just up the dose of proviron?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if i notice gyno symtoms occuring, could i just up the dose of proviron?
if gyno has already developed then u could run nolva @ 10-20mg ED until it goes away. upping the dose on proviron wont help much

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
just found this at Meso

by Bill Roberts - "Proviron, an anabolic steroid, is particularly interesting. I suspect that it not only acts as an antiaromatase but in an unknown DHT-like anti-estrogenic manner. This might involve estrogen receptor downregulation for example. In any case, aromatase inhibition and/or Clomid don’t seem to give the same effect on appearance and muscle hardness as when Proviron is included.

This drug has good binding to the androgen receptor, but in muscle tissue most of it never reaches the androgen receptor because it is enzymatically converted to the diol. Thus, it is not an effective anabolic. It is somewhat effective as an anti-gyno agent, however, and appears to reduce estrogenic bloating if that problem exists."

thething86

Awards
alright...that makes it a lot easier. probably do the test and proviron at 50mg a day. that should keep me solid and if gyno starts to occur i could throw in some nolva with that until it goes away? sounds like a plan

thething86

Awards
would this cycle have a possibility of producing estrogen rebound after my pct and later? and how much of the gains can I expect to keep with a test cycle?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
would this cycle have a possibility of producing estrogen rebound after my pct and later? and how much of the gains can I expect to keep with a test cycle?
you ask to many questions :bruce2:

nolva wont do much for on cycle signs of gyno, hints the numerous times in the thread people have said use arimidex (AI) during cycle ... save the nolva for PCT.

you shouldnt have any rebound effect but it does vary from person to person so a low dose or mild AI can be used for the first few weeks of PCT to take care of any rebound. i have always found nolva/6oxo to be a sufficient base for my PCT.

thething86

Awards
yea sorry for asking the same questions, i worry too much and want to make sure i have everything right. what are your thoughts on using hcg for this cycle? necessary?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
yea sorry for asking the same questions, i worry too much and want to make sure i have everything right. what are your thoughts on using hcg for this cycle? necessary?
no need for hcg, typically more potent/longer cycles requite the use of hcg. you should recover just fine from the PCT protocol you have setup.

thething86

Awards
alright bro, thanks for bein patient with my dumbass questions:frustrate

thething86

Awards
that sounds like a fun sunday night there haha. just out of curiosity, how would this 10 week test cycle compare to a 6 week epi/trenadrol cycle in terms of gains?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
that sounds like a fun sunday night there haha. just out of curiosity, how would this 10 week test cycle compare to a 6 week epi/trenadrol cycle in terms of gains?
It'll be like going from a Pinto to a Mercedes.

holy

thething86

Awards
in favor of the 10 week test cycle i assume :toofunny:

thething86

Awards
what about a crazy 10 week epistance/PP's 1-T cycle?? haha