A M1T Side Effect not Spoken Of.....

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Lately i have been getting Nose Bleeds every Once in a While. Im not Linking Them to The M1T.

But could they in any way be A Side of It?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I heard another user report that. Higher blood pressure can cause noise bleeds I believe. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definetly could be high BPH. That can be caused by any AAS, especially highly androgenic ones.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i got a nose bleed from rubbing my nose on my 10mg 2 week cycle... it was wierd.. didnt bleed bad.. but it has never done that before..

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Get a blood pressure cuff and monitor yourself. I got cheap one from Walgreens for something like $20. Be sure to ask about the cuff size, it might not fit 18" arms ;)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
You can get a bigger cuff for them just ask.. and high blood pressure can cause nose bleed, dizziness, a feeling of your eye bugging out of your head, and headaches to name a few..

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
i got a nose bleed from rubbing my nose on my 10mg 2 week cycle... it was wierd.. didnt bleed bad.. but it has never done that before..
That same thing happens to me sometimes. Same thing when I pick it. :D

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
My Blood Pressure was: 133/66 and My Heart Rate is- 67

Wish The Guns are 18"

db682

Awards
  • Established
Yeah high blood pressure can cause nose bleeds. When I was just a we whipper snapper I was on some pretty hardcore **** to keep me from going ballistic and tearing the house apart. A side effect of it was high blood pressure. I would get them almost everyday till I went and had my nostrils cortorized (i think thats what its called). They took something that looked similar to a "punk" (the things that look like incense sticks that you use to light fireworks) and shoved that bad boy up my nose. I never cried so much in my life. I think Im tramitized from it cause just thinking about it makes my eyes water and reminds me of the smell of burning flesh. That was about 15 yrs ago and I cant recall a nose bleed since though and Ive broken my nose twice and have taken many blows to it as well in fights.

I wouldnt recommend it though. I just needed to tell my story.:mad:

db

bigbadboss101

Awards
I know some people have back ache/cramps. Tonight I was playing basketball and my foot stiffed up. You know the muscles around the arch of the feet? I had to sub out often cuz I have trouble running.

bmorefat

Awards
I believe a couple of M1T users complained of HBP(nosebleeds, numb hands, etc..) while on-cycle at the bb.com. They were recommending several things lick coq10 or just stopping the cycle.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
1AD gave me nosebleeds. Most of them occurred in the morning. They went away when I came off cycle. Watch the blood pressure like others recommended.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Try policosanol for high blood pressure, also garlic extract standardized for Allicin..

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
On my first cycle of T1-Pro my nose bled like a son of a bitch! It would start gushing after or during my first heavy sets just from pushing so hard. The doctor gave me some saline nasal drops and I used them twice a day and my nose didn't bleed anymore. It was probably a combination of high BP and dryness, and getting rid of the dryness helped.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
the thing is is that my BP isnt High (Thank goodness)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I've had that happen once before while on a 1-test/test cycle. Also the dryness of some heat does it to me on occasion, esp if I'm on something that raises BP. It sucks, but as said above there are a few precautions to take.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
now...you are taking this orally and not doin m1t lines on your dinner table right?