A bottle of m-drol,e-stane what now?

2ndtourofduty

2ndtourofduty

Awards
Just received m-drol and e-stane and ready to start cycling. Last year did 3 cycles 1 h-drol and 2 m1t - all in all things went good. I am looking to get 3 cycles out of these ph's this year. What should I start with. I was thinkin start with e-stane and get a little leaner - take a break and hit m- drol. Any advice on this situation would be great.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Just received m-drol and e-stane and ready to start cycling. Last year did 3 cycles 1 h-drol and 2 m1t - all in all things went good. I am looking to get 3 cycles out of these ph's this year. What should I start with. I was thinkin start with e-stane and get a little leaner - take a break and hit m- drol. Any advice on this situation would be great.

Bulk in Winter...cut in summer,I say.

Make sure you take appropriate time off between cycles my friend

Good Luck

2ndtourofduty

2ndtourofduty

Awards
I find it too hard to cut in summer and don't want to mix orals with backyard bbq and brew. I sort of get in half decent shape by June and cruise till Oct. Being a little high on bf right now was thinking m-drol may add a little fat as well as lot of muscle. But both h-drol and m1t leaned me out considerably. I always do pct with tamox and atd and take at least a month off b4 next cycle

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I find it too hard to cut in summer and don't want to mix orals with backyard bbq and brew. I sort of get in half decent shape by June and cruise till Oct. Being a little high on bf right now was thinking m-drol may add a little fat as well as lot of muscle. But both h-drol and m1t leaned me out considerably. I always do pct with tamox and atd and take at least a month off b4 next cycle

A month off after PCT is complete or including PCT. I feel you on backyard bbq i always find it hard when everyone else is drinking etc luckily whenever I tell them i can't they automatically know it means i'm on cycle.

2ndtourofduty

2ndtourofduty

Awards
A month off after PCT is complete or including PCT. I feel you on backyard bbq i always find it hard when everyone else is drinking etc luckily whenever I tell them i can't they automatically know it means i'm on cycle.
A month of after pct is what I aim for although I did run m1t last year 2 weeks after pct was done from h-drol cycle. I was tempted and recovery seemed too easy from h-drol. What would you run first epi or superdrol and why?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Mdrol now and epi later, closer to summer so you can use it on a cut.

2ndtourofduty

2ndtourofduty

Awards
Mdrol now and epi later, closer to summer so you can use it on a cut.
given the right mindset and nutrition how likely/successfull is a superdrol cut. What I was tossing around was a leaning out with epi then a lean bulk sd, and finally sd cut.

2ndtourofduty

2ndtourofduty

Awards
leaning out first is due to some functions that I will attend and would like to look leaner for rather than bloated and possibly fatter

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Well in a perfect world there is no such thing as bulking or cutting. One would start lean and be proficient enough in adding mass that they wouldn't gain any appreciable BF.

Cutting with Mdrol is possible but I think it would be extremely unpleasant. Most users recommend massive amounts of carbs with Mdrol so that doesn't really jam with cutting fat.

2ndtourofduty

2ndtourofduty

Awards
Well in a perfect world there is no such thing as bulking or cutting. One would start lean and be proficient enough in adding mass that they wouldn't gain any appreciable BF.

Cutting with Mdrol is possible but I think it would be extremely unpleasant. Most users recommend massive amounts of carbs with Mdrol so that doesn't really jam with cutting fat.
I have heard that sd feeds on carbs or body craves carbs on sd - It looks like another order for epi or h-drol is in the works. What I'll do is epi now, sd after and h-drol or epi as final bbq prep.

2ndtourofduty

2ndtourofduty

Awards
I have heard that sd feeds on carbs or body craves carbs on sd - It looks like another order for epi or h-drol is in the works. What I'll do is epi now, sd after and h-drol or epi as final bbq prep.
That would leave 1 full cycle of sd for next winter.