Spawn?

B DOG

B DOG

Awards
Has anyone out there used a product called "Spawn".

B DOG

B DOG

Awards
Is this stuff worth the time and money or are there other options that may be better. What results did anyone get.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
sorry bro...couldnt help but mess with ya....yes...lol...so frickin funny...lmao...anyway, the spawn is a good sup...mixes epi and the 4 9 estra shiz...very synergistic...yo0u can expect good dry gains in mass and strenght. on the other hand you might be able to find these compounds on there own fo rcheaper than what a lot of places have spawn going for these days

B DOG

B DOG

Awards
Thanks. one other thing. I know this may sound lame but what does everyone mean by dry and wet gains. Never heard this before.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i will try and make this as simple as possible....wet gains are exactly that...wet, you retain water weight...any compound that causes you to hold water is known as wet...a dry compound will make you gain lean mass...no water. to some water eight is undesireable ause it makes you lose all your cuts and look puffy...on the other hand increased weight means increased strenght...

Pavlovs Vodka

Pavlovs Vodka

Awards
this sounds to me like a delayed onset gyno nightmare. just my 2 cents.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i tried it to,you'll get good pumps with it and it turns the size of your viens into waterhose looking ones!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
this sounds to me like a delayed onset gyno nightmare. just my 2 cents.

wow...thats some statment to make with nothing to back it up....to the op....id use nolva and restore( or something else that controls prolactin) in your pct. this is a good stack...just do your homework

B DOG

B DOG

Awards
who cares about libido, my wife just left anyway. I'll spend less time going at myself and more time in the gym....lol

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Say bye to your libido!

wtf...where are you people coming from...why would this hurt his libido any more than any other oral out there? seriously if you trolls(yes trolls, because this is what trolls do) are gonna make these stupid comments... at least back them up...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
spawn - 80 bucks (tren and epi)
Serving Size 1 cap
Servings per Container 90
Amount per serving:
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17dione 30mg
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol 8mg
totals : 2700mg tren, 720mg epi

AMS dienedrone
cost - 37 bucks
Serving Size 1 cap
Servings per Container 60
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17dione 50mg
totals : 3000mg tren

Epi by AI
cost - 26 bucks
Serving Size 1 cap
Servings per Container 90
Amount per serving:
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol 10mg
total : 900mg epi

clear cut case of making your own stack. save 13 bucks, buy from nutra, end up with more product. what was the question again?

oh, and nutra has a 7% off sale today, so the savings would be more.

in addition, i'd be a little concerned ordering spawn. i say this because they made the original tren - finigenx. then they switched the formulation on their "new" finigenx. how the heck did they get more of the original, and why make a "new product" with it? this marketing strategy is really... odd...

taking a tried and true prohormone, and altering its formulation and keeping the same name, almost as if to do a "bait and switch" on the consumer, yet their old formulation is intact and in a "new product"? oh, they added epi. wow. almost like "buy it while you can, then we'll load it up with DHEA only, so we can screw you on your next purchase." downright shady if you ask me.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
wtf...where are you people coming from...why would this hurt his libido any more than any other oral out there? seriously if you trolls(yes trolls, because this is what trolls do) are gonna make these stupid comments... at least back them up...
Lol pal, uptighten your panties. I'm speaking out of experience and i know friends that experienced the same.

Tren is a libido killer.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
whoa whoa whoa... im i really hearing about a 7 percent off sale today.. anyone know till what time 12 eastern??

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
from stryder :

coupon code: Turkey Hangover
additional 7% off EVERYTHING
good from now until 11/30/08

that's sunday morning :)

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
first off the estra 4 9 is not really tren....tren will kill your libido...just about anything without test will end up killing your libido after a while...and your not speaking out of experience if it was your freind that had the problem...you heard this second hand...can you recomend any oral this genlteman can take that wont kill his libido after four to six weeks(other than proviron please)? i dont think you can...your making dumb statements and throwing the op off

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 6