Is Meso Labs M 1-T Legit??

Skark

Awards
  • Established
For those of you that don't know, there is a hot thread at avant discussing whether the Meso product is a quality cap, and whether they are still in the business of producing M 1-T.

Chemo and Bobo, I would like some background on this and your thoughts, since I thought the Meso product was one of the best out there.

Thanks

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes its legit. The original batch is great quality. That same batch is being used for AMT now. Meso Labs, from what I hear, will not be making it again, but you never know.

Once that original batch is gone, I would go with AMT's. IF you want to 100% sure, then go with AMT. It seems people who have used other sources of M!T are not experiencing the same results. Most of the people who used high doses did not use Meso or AMT. Those that have used Meso or AMT report great results at 20mg max.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bobo, are you referring to Tkarred and Prolangtum cycles on mnm and bb? I thought that they were using legit Meso labs tabsf or their cycles.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by MarcusG
Bobo, are you referring to Tkarred and Prolangtum cycles on mnm and bb? I thought that they were using legit Meso labs tabsf or their cycles.
Mind giving me a run down of their results.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There were several people who used high doses but saw only favorable results. Prolangtum reacts different than most when using androgens. I wasn't aware Tkarred even used it. I'm not sure what they used.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Prolangtum ran a cutting cycle, finished with minimal gains, recommended: 'as a stand alone, to run 30-50mgs ed for 4 weeks. I think it would be wise to stack it with something like a transdermal 4-ad, or possibly 600mg-1g of 1,4. If your not to worried abotu being totally legal, the M 1-T would be something good to kick off a testerone cycle, say 10 weeks of Ethanate, 4 weeks of M 1-T to start, and run it again weeks 11 + 12 as the Eth. ester clears. It was a positive experience, sans the lethargy and general malaise, but its not fan-f-ing-tastic that some like lakevillethor on bb.com are making it out to be'

Wasn't Tkarred but Dante.
Quote Dante from mnm:
'I eventually went up to 60 to 70 mgs a day, after starting off with 40 mgs. My cycle went for approximately two weeks, leading up to the Olympia and going right through it until I came home.'

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prolangtum doesn't repsond to D-bol and says Drol makes him feel great. In other words, his reactions are opposite what most other people experience.

Dante took that much and also said he could feel his heart race and BP rise after 10mg and also he would never even think about taking that much again.

Check our logs. The amount of people experiencing great gains with 10mg are plentiful.

But if you want to mess with your heart, kidney and liver with high doses, be my guest. I took 30mg and will NEVER do it again.

They all had marginal results and shitty side effects. People using a lower dose get the same reuslts, sometime better with not nearly the amount of side effects. This arguement has been beat to death. It seem most people need to feel like **** before they realize its potent.

Marcola

Awards
Going back to what was said at the start of this thread, Is there any way to tell cosmetically, if you got the original Meso M-1-T? The expiration lot number and date on my bottle is: LOT. D08464 EXP. 08/05. Any input would be greatly appreciated, bros.

db682

Awards
  • Established
They are all the same batch!!!! Meso was only using one batch when it was marketing, now that same batch is being used for the AMT brand. The man with the batch is by no means a dummy. He's simply recapping at a lesser dosage to make dosing more convienent for those taking lower doses or that were halfing there pills. If for some crazy reason someone saw enough potential in the MESO label to counterfit it then I doubt you would be able to tell by simply looking at the packageing. I have multiple bottles of the MESO and they all have the same batch number as everyone elses out there.

the safest way to know if its legit or not would be to ask on this board if whoever your buying it from is a MESO or AMT dealer. There are plenty of people here who can answer that for you.
Just buy from Powernutrition and youll be fine.

db

DRock

Awards
No Lot Number or Exp date...

on my Meso bottle. Don't want to sound p-noid but should I be worried? I did buy it from PN, so I'm just thinking my bottle skipped labeling?

TIA

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you bought it from PN, your fine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 7
nikosktm Supplements 9