have this ever happend to you?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
have you ever taken a supplement,capsules in particular.and you would burp it up into your lower throat/sinus?..and sometimes the powder would come out of your nose in like a cloud?

Last edited:
UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
few times, nasty taste.

Once i burped/coughed out a powder cloud! But really to get the taste in burps is very rare.

jbrianw88

Awards
Happened to me a few times also. I think mine came from taking a handful of capsules and only a mouthful of water. My guess is a capsule stuck to my esophagus somewhere near the top and melted open.

...taste was horrible

jbsurfer

Awards
Yep. This happened to me just last week actually. I had just drunk a muscle milk shake, left my house to walk to the gym and burped up a combo of Bold, Creatine and BCAA caps. Don't know which cap it was but it got lodged in the back of my nose and the contents felt like acid down my throat for the next 10 minutes until I could find a store open at 6am to buy water. Nasty!

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Used to happen when I was mega dosing green tea caps...

Very, very unwelcome taste.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
happens to me when I take something with little water.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Years ago I was driving and tried to chug down a few of Sportpharmas Thermadrene capsules...one got stuck in my throat, and the cayenne pepper in it about made me breathe fire...literally. I couldnt get to the closest drive through quick enough.

holy

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
I did this with cissus while i was sleeping... I began to throw up uncontrolably..

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
have you ever taken a supplement,capsules in particular.and you would burp it up into your lower throat/sinus?..and amoetimes the powder would come out of your nose in like a cloud?

no way!!! this happened to u too?

i took 2 insulean K pills with not enough water, burped it up and i ended up with a sore throat and a stuffy nose for a week!!!! i never had that happen before, i actually mentioned it on my pplex mdrol log lol

crazy man, it sucks and it hurts lol

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It has happened to me with SC-Rx several times in the past... totally ruined my breakfast. Bleh!

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
yes and it takes forever for that taste or whatever to go away.