Phera Plex Clycle and PCT. Suggestions ??

JKurz802

JKurz802

Awards
Starting a Phera Plex(P-Plex) cycle in a few days how does this cycle and PCT look to you guys. I have Rebound XT and Nolv. on hand. I will also be taking Milk Thistle and a Multi. See below.

CYCLE
Week 1: PP 10mg
Week 2: PP 20mg
Week 3: PP 30mg 1/2 of recommended daily dose of Rebound XT
Week 4: PP 30mg
PCT
Week 4: Rebound XT (full recommended dose) / Nolva 40mg
Week 5: Rebound XT (full recommended dose) / Nolva 30mg
Week 6: Rebound XT (1/2 recommended dose) / Nolva 20mg
Week 7: Nolva 20mg
Week 8: Nolva 10mg (optional)

Thoughts, and thanks for the input guys.

homer

homer

Awards
your goals?
diet and training?
p-plex is one of my "alternative" at H-drol.

JKurz802

JKurz802

Awards
Goals: Around 10lbs, added Strength

Training: I will be moving my routine to 5x5 program the duration of cycle.

Diet: Taking in around 3500-4K cals. 200g protein per day.

I've been wanting to try a PH for awhile, after reading countless logs it's time to give'er a go!!

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
hey looks good, but id add a few things

I'd use a stronger liver support than just milk thistle. I'd look into the Perfect Cycle and take extra milk thistle on top. It can't hurt.

Also, I'd up your protein intake. If your eating 4k calories, you should be able to get some more protein outta that.

I like the 5x5 routine idea, I just did 4 weeks of that naturally and gained 5 lbs so you should have great results with that.

Keep us updated. I will most likely be doing a PP cycle (AX) in jan.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
IMO I think you should run 30/30/45/45, 10mg seems like a waste to me. Also if you can get cycle support, if not add in some hawthorn berry for BP and maybe saw palettmo for your prostate. I also think you should keep the nolva at 4 weeks and only run 20/20/20/20, but these are my opinions. You should have no problem gaining 10 lbs with this, good luck man.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
IMO I think you should run 30/30/45/45, 10mg seems like a waste to me. Also if you can get cycle support, if not add in some hawthorn berry for BP and maybe saw palettmo for your prostate. I also think you should keep the nolva at 4 weeks and only run 20/20/20/20, but these are my opinions. You should have no problem gaining 10 lbs with this, good luck man.
x2. 10 is a waste

Nolva 40 1st 3 days and then 20 20 10 10.

run RXT from week 3 in PCT. full dosage then taper down for 2-3 weeks.

just a thought.