Pavlovs' M-drol/E-stane cycle

Pavlovs Vodka

Pavlovs Vodka

Awards
Whatsup guys? I'm drew, I'm pretty new here but have been a regular on a few other forums for a while. I have put together an M-drol/E-stane cycle. I am rather experienced with PH's and some AAS. I would perfer to be using AAS right now but I have some legal circumstances that make it unsafe for me to possess illegal goods. Anyways, heres the stats.

Height:5'9"
Weight: 183
bf- I estimate 10-12% based on the outline of my abdominals and veins in my arms.
Years training- 4, 2 seriously (although I was unable to seriously train 3 months this year)
Years with gear involved- 1.5
Prior experience- Anevol (sdrol+pplex)x3 wks
Fast action pharma s-drol+cel pplexx 3 wks
30mg dbolx30 days(this was supposed to be the kick off to 12
wks of test-e... but I had some source issues and was not confident in product i recieved)
8 weeks trenaplex (hate this ****)
Current training program (Lower Rep strength training 5 day split)
Chest
Back
Traps/Shoulders
Legs/Chest weakpoint training
Bi/Tri

HIIT 3xwk, core exercises 2-3xwk

Ancillaries: Fish oil, daily multi, glucosamine, l-arginine, milk thistle, liv-52, sam-e

Here is a sample of my normal diet pre-cycle
9am 2 6oz chicken breast
1 cup oats with 1 tsp all natty PB
11 am. Shake (My shakes consist of 16 oz fat free milk,46 g protein, 1 cup oats, 1 tsp all natty PB)
1 pm 8oz 85/15 ground beef
1 large baked potato
1 cup green beans
3pm. Shake
5pm 2 6oz chicken breast
1 large sweet potato
1 cup green beans
7pm 8 oz vennison backstrap cooked in peanut oil (super rare cheat meal)
1/2 cup mashed potatoes
1 cup green beans
9pm Shake (water instead of milk, 1/2 cup of oats instead of 1 cup)

Measurments from memory from 2 weeks ago (at 180)
Cold l arm-16.25
r arm-16.5
shoulders-47
neck- 16
chest- don't remember (my chest is one of my weak points which will be addressed in this)
waist- 30.5
calves- 14.5? (someone trained upper body only for two years)
thighs-????

This cycle will be run
CEL M-drol 20/20/20
CEL E-stane 30/30/30/30

Novla 40/40/20/20/10
I might use a test booster if recovery takes longer than it has taken in the past. (I generally recover pretty quickly 2-3 weeks)

I will get my hepa values taken at wk 4 just to see the damage (Although when I did this after AnEvol, my enzyme values were within the normal range)

Goals: 10+ lbs without much body fat (I am not incredibly concerned with the body fat, as I am naturally an ectomorph and can cut quickly). Improve strength and size in chest. I have always had huge shoulders in comparison to my chest. A little more symmetry would be great. I also have a pinhead sized lump under my left nipple that appeared 4 weeks after PCT from trenaplex... I have heard about e-stane's gyno reduction qualities. It would be nice if this went away.

I will split up the e-stane into three doses a day. The m-drol will be 2 doses a day.

I will try to come as close to 5500 kcal as possible. Diet will be clean except for simple carbs post workout. And a cheat meal or two a week.

Today was my first day on. I didn't recieve all of my supplies until this afternoon. So I took 20mg m-drol and 20mg e-stane 1 hour pre workout. Took 10mg e-stane following my workout. (Liver support in the AM... have been preloading for a week)

Workout...

Today was back day
Deadlift
warmup(135x10)
225x8
275x5 (this set felt like **** for some reason, i was afraid i might seriously dissapoint myself today)
275x5 (this set felt awesome... dont know what the issue with the last set was)
315x3... 2 forced reps after (This was due to grip failure)
335x3.... 2 forced reps after (Again, due to grip failure.

Barbell rows (I do mine at about 90 degrees with palms facing away from me)
135x10
155x8
185x5
205x3 (grip failure at three)
Final sets isolateral machine 270x5
320x5

Wide grip lat pulldown
160x10
180x8
200x6
220x3 (****ing grip failure again)
200x6

Neutral grip narrow lat pulldown
180x10
200x8
220x4 (at this point my hands are bleeding)
200x6
200x6

DB pullover
120x10
140x8
140x8
150x8
150x8

*notes... def had a psychosomatic boost that hit 10 minutes into the workout. I felt less tired leaving than I did coming in the gym. I absolutely have to get some straps before i do back again... I don't feel like I was able to adequately hit my lats.

Thanks for any feedback guys. should be a fun ride!

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
dosing your PPlex and S-Drol cycles?

Prior experience- Anevol (sdrol+pplex)x3 wks
Fast action pharma s-drol+cel pplexx 3 wks

What were your doses on these cycles? I'm doing an original AX Superdrol and PPlex cycle in January and I want multiple opinions for dosing. I'm 6"1 200lbs. I have Methyl1d & Liquid Masterdrol cycle as well as a Havoc cycle under my belt. Cheers, angel77

Pavlovs Vodka

Pavlovs Vodka

Awards
Anevol was predosed 5mg sdrol 5 mg pplex per capsule. It was cost prohibitive to do anything more than 15/15 a day. I tried to run a fourth week of this, but the s-drol sides began to set in, i got horrendous acne on my neckline.

With the S-drol, Pplex it was
S-drol 20/30/30
P-plex 20/20/20

The thing was... My gains were probably a little bit better on the anevol. I'm thinking this might be due to the fact that the AnEvol was the first thing I used. (Not recommended, now that I have more knowledge.)

One thing I will say is, without any prior experience with s-drol, you might want to try it by itself. It makes you feel a lot different than other PH's. The majority of people I talk to say it makes them feel like ****... I completely disagree but w/e. IMO S-drol is the best prohormone still available.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Anevol was predosed 5mg sdrol 5 mg pplex per capsule. It was cost prohibitive to do anything more than 15/15 a day. I tried to run a fourth week of this, but the s-drol sides began to set in, i got horrendous acne on my neckline.

With the S-drol, Pplex it was
S-drol 20/30/30
P-plex 20/20/20

The thing was... My gains were probably a little bit better on the anevol. I'm thinking this might be due to the fact that the AnEvol was the first thing I used. (Not recommended, now that I have more knowledge.)

One thing I will say is, without any prior experience with s-drol, you might want to try it by itself. It makes you feel a lot different than other PH's. The majority of people I talk to say it makes them feel like ****... I completely disagree but w/e. IMO S-drol is the best prohormone still available.
thank you for the info...:drunk:

Pavlovs Vodka

Pavlovs Vodka

Awards
11/28/08
Food (thus far)
930am 3/4 lb ham
6 eggs
2 cups oatmeal
1130am Shake (2 scoops whey, 16 oz soy milk, 1 tsp pb, 1 cup oats)
130pm 2 chicken breasts
2 cups beans
1 cup corn
330 super shake (2 scoops whey, 16 oz soy milk, 1 tbsp pb, 2 cups oats)
730 PWO Shake- (same as 1130 shake)
9:30- 1 lb turkey breast.

Workout- Shoulders/Traps
Superset OH Press/Shrugs
135x10/135x15
165x6/185x10
175x5/225x8 (Shoulder got really sore after OH Press)
165x5/245x8
165x6/265x5 (Grip failure at 5)

Superset Neutral grip DBfront raises/upright BB row
30'sx15/115x10
35sx10/115x8 (focused on explosion upwards)
40sx8/125x6
40sx8/135x6
50sx6/145x6

Did some side and rear delt lighter weight isolation exercises
reverse flys
lateral raises
bent elbow lateral raises.

Notes: Felt pretty shitty all day, I think its a combination of the m-drol and me not feeling 100% at all this week. Feel a lot better post workout. I have no idea how much water I've drank today but I've basically kept a cup full at all times. The pumps were great, my shoulders are looking really full and I'm seeing some nice striations across my side delts. The crazy s-drol strength def hasn't kicked in yet but it will be intresting to compare my next shoulder/trap exercise to this one. 2 hours post workout and I still have a pretty solid pump.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i like the protein variation in your diet. IMO your body absorbs a certain amount of any given source of protein, and the various types have different amino acid profiles, which enables your body to more easily "stock up" on whatever it needs.

subbed :)

Pavlovs Vodka

Pavlovs Vodka

Awards
Sorry for leaving you guys hanging for a few days... I've been looking after my great grandfather who is 100 and dying and that is taking up a lot of my time, but I'm still getting my training and eating in. My diet right now is 2 1000 kcal shakes a day and 6 meals right around 700 kcal. Proteins have consisted of... chicken breast, salmon, cottage cheese, whey, and ilk. Carbs have been from oats, green beans, baked potatoes, sweet potatoes, and lentils According to the scale I've only gained 2 lbs. But I can see more fullness already- This probably relates to the extended pumps.

I still am having some sinus issues, but the lethargy and M-drol related sides have completely subsided. I feel great and am proud to report that libido is def on point right now. (It always goes up right away for me... then levels off in wks 3 and 4).

I might just be imagining it... but I def feel like my nipple is tightening up, although the small lump is still sensitive to the touch. I've decided I'm gonna bite the bullet and pick up some letro for PCT so I can fully address this gyno.

Okay so to the workouts...
I took 48 hours off following shoulders/traps as I wanted to be extra cautious about my shoulder inflammation... A serious flare-up would really prevent me from training my chest at the intensity that i want to. I think I might scrap flat bench for DB bench in my workout tomorrow in order to

Yesterday- LEGS
Squats (you're welcome to laugh at me)
135x15 (warmup)
185x5
205x5
205x5
225x5
225x5

Seated Calf Raises
1 plate neutral x15
1 plate toes inx15
1 plate toes outx15
2 plate neutralx15
2 plate toes inx15
2 plate toes outx15

Standing calf raises
4 plates neturalx15
4 plates toes inx 15
4 plates toes outx15
3x 4 plates+2 25'sx15 ( got tired of typing about the ****ing toes)

Leg Press
200x10
290x8
340x8
390x8
390x8

Notes... I really wish I had started training legs when I started training.

Tonight BI/TRI SUPASETS
WEIGHTED NARROW GRIP PULL UP/WEIGHTED DIPS
BWx15/BWx20
45x8/45x8
45x8/45x8
70x2/70x5
45x8/45x8

EZ bar curl/ Standing overhead dumbell tricep ext
85x15/60x15
95x8/80x8
95x8/80x8
115x6 drop to 95x6/95x6
95 to fail (14 reps)/95x6

Hammer strength Preacher Curl/DB Skull crushers
90x10/30sx10
110x8/35sx10
110x8/40sx8
110x6 strip to
90 x 6 strip to
70 x 6 strip to
45x fail (15)/40s x fail (14)

Notes... Bicep fullness is incredible. I didn't go nearly as hard as I felt I could because I bothered my lower back today helping carry my great grandfather... Nothing serious I just didnt want to chance anything to curl an extra 20-40 lbs. I figure next week is when the strength is gonna shoot up anyways.

I love walking out of the gym feeling like i could walk back in and do the same workout over again.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
70x2 for weighted close grip pullups? one of these days i'll get that high. probably in 2 more years :)

Pavlovs Vodka

Pavlovs Vodka

Awards
I'm hoping to be able to hit 70x6-8 in a few weeks... we will see.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Seen you posting about this on t-nation. Good luck