prop tren batch

GYM1

Awards
<SPAN class=postbody>I want to make a prop/tren batch to 100mg of prop and 75mg of tren per ml. I will be making it 5% ba and 15% bb. I am using the powder calculator to do my breakout and using a general .9 gm=1ml for displacement.

If you experts see any problems let me know quick. All my goodies are in and Im ready to go..

Thanks

G1</SPAN><SPAN class=gensmall></SPAN>

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Instead of using an assumed displacement value why not add the powders first and then the oil matrix (with BA/BB included) on top of that to volume? You'll have to heat to get it completely dissolved then add a small amount of oil matrix to bring it back to volume. This way you'll know that you are dead on the calculated concentration...

Chemo

GYM1

Awards
Sounds good Chemo

Do you think 5%ba and 15%bb will keep it in solution. Ive read articles about batches crashing. Obviously Im tring to avoid that.

Thanks Bro

G1

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I think you'll be better off with 6%BA and 10%BB (I'm making 100mg/ml tren and prop, but keeping them separate and using those concentrations).

ManBeast

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I've made a combo with those concentrations in the same bottle...so it can be done. I'm not saying it was the most comfortable to pin.

I recommend exactly what the Beast said: brew them separate.

Chemo