1 methyl test and nausea?

1. 1 methyl test and nausea?

Has any one felt nauseous when taking 1mt? A few people have come into the store saying that they though it made them feel this way. Could just be a virus going around though.

2. i havent noticed it yet.. some people have reported flu like symptoms however
    PharmD

3. I didn't get nauseous but had the flu like symptoms and terrible back pain, despite the taurine and potassium I took. Had a headache everyday untill I got off of it after two weeks. Felt in a 'fog' all of the time , hard time concentrating and basically felt like **** those couple weeks.

I couldn't deal with feeling like crap all the time as I work a physical, full time job and run two small businesses of my own. Even if I saw some gains ( which I didn't ) it wouldn't be worth feeling like **** 24/7.

I went back to T 1 Pro instead which I was really happy with and had no side effects at all.
    •   

4. were you eating when you took it? When i took mine on an empty stomach I got a horrible stomach pain and extreme nausea, I kept my lunch down through sheer force of will. it seems to have a fairly powerful mental affect as well as far as lethargy and restlessness, Ive been taking green tea in high doses 3+ grams perday to counteract the lethargy and give me a sense of well being(l theanine) anyway my first cycle at 10 mg per day i gained 8 clean pounds without much of a cal increase. in my opinion this stuff is wonderful, though touchy.

5. yep, get it everyday, but a small price to pay for the gains I am getting

6. I am curious to know what brand people are taking when they are experencing nausea. I am talking 20mg a day of AMT and am not experencing any nausea and bearly any other sides at all. I could just be lucky I guess.

7. yeah bro I'm taking 20mg/day of my own homebrew and I get nausea. It helped when I took it bed time though.

8. I am taking kilosports m1t, I get serious nausea if taken on empty stomach. If I take it with a meal or an mrp shake, no nausea at all.

9. got mine from instynct999

10. I have noticed nausea as well, along with major lethargy about 1.5-2.0 hours after the dose.

11. Nope, no nausea here. You guys sure your not taking Drol?
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

12. haha, not according to the label

Similar Forum Threads

1. difference between methyl test and methyl 1 test
    By anabolicgiraffe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 12:46 PM
  2. methyl 1-test and low back pain
    By Rictor33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 12-31-2003, 06:51 PM
  3. Methyl 1-Test and a Urinalysis??
    By wildman536 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-12-2003, 12:28 PM
  4. Methyl-1-test and cycle lengths
    By Bryan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-28-2003, 11:09 AM
  5. Methyl 1-Test and 4 OH T back to back?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2003, 10:24 PM