first Stanazol cycle....

heat83

Awards
So Ive finally decided to run my first stanazol cycle over the next 6 weeks but before i start i just had a few questions i hope someone can help me out with. My goal of this cycle is to harden up my body, add strength and improve my fast twich muscles. I'am an athlete so i will be using a very high intensity training program to help my on field proformance. Diet will be in check very high in protien low in carbs im shooting for about 350g of protien per day i know its gonna be hard to do. My questions deal with proper dosing for my size, possible things to stack with winny and if i need a pct or not.

my stats are: 6'7" 240lbs with 11% body fat

I will be running the winny at 50 mg per day (orals) for 6 weeks, I also plan to throw in Thermolife "liver longer", some type of joint support, multi-v and of course my whey protien.

Now again on the dosing of winny Ive read alot of forums where people says 50mg is the right does but due to my size do i need to dose higher or not?

Secondly ive read many people add some sort of test to the winny stack. I do not have any test available so is there anything i can buy legally that will help combat the lethargy and libido issues, or is test the only way.

Liver support and joint support i know are a must since winny is known to be very hard on the liver and joints.

Now for the pct or not. I've read since winny dosent convert to estrogen a pct isnt needed. Is it safe to assume i wont need one? would possible a store bought pct be ok or do i need something along the lines of clomid?

thanks very much for any help u can give.

oh i do have one last question im running this cycle with a friend who wants to run NO-explode while running the winny and i told him i dont think its a good idea since the winny can already up your blood pressure but he really wants to. Is it safe to run the no-explode or any no2 products while running a winny cycle?

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
if your not finishing a cycle its not worth it mate, do a dbol cycle at least or sus. if you want to get ripped get on the tredmill

heat83

Awards
anyone else? and ive heard mixed reviews on this. Some people say like above dont do unless your trying to cut for a contest blah blah, while ive heard from others it has helped me so much preformance wise on the field.....

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
You're not going to see strong gains while using stanozolol. It's a weak androgen. But the gains you do make are pretty easy to maintain. Just don't expect a lot from Winny. But like the above posts says, stanozolol is used mostly during cutting cycles to maintain mass. Winstrol does promote strength, so you may not show much gain, but you will notice some strength increases. 50mg a day is still good for your size, and the main reason I say that is to protect your liver. But if you have noting else and you want to give it a shot, be careful of your liver and don't expect a lot. Also, you won't really need any PCT.

youknoww

Awards
i'd say go for it dude...i did a 6 week winstrol only cycle last summer and it was well worth it....i'm currently 6'2 227 at 10%
The winstrol gave a real sharp look to my physique and cut my body fat...strength went up and kept everything through pct...best cycle i've done as far as liking the way i look well after the cycle and will def do it again....no sides either

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
winstrol is ok to use solo, 50mg is plenty for your first time, and 6 weeks is the perfect length. you will see strength increases as well as body composition changes. take joint support while on. in my opinion there is no point to running NO supps ever.. they are basically caffeine and winny will give you better pumps anyway.

nikechissel02

Awards
Im in the same boat as this guy im a football player and am really just trying to get stronger not much bigger maybe 15 lbs but mostly just stronger and harder. I want to take a cycle of winny, a 6 week cycle, but dont know what else to take with it, ive heard you can grow tits using this stuuf and was wondering if you need to take estrogen blockers to avoid that, and also what to take after they cycle to help maintain the gains through pct? so if anyone could help me out i would appreciate it thanks

nikechissel02

Awards
Or ive been told that Human Growthe Hormone is better than winny or stanozol becuase you cant be tested for it? is that true? and if it is how do i go about using it?