ph/ps for strength?

1. ph/ps for strength?

i need something that will minimize bodyweight increases while maximizing strength. the reason is i am a powerlifter and don't want to move up a weight class, but want strength increases. is there such a ph? i know 4-ad will cause weight gain, but not so sure about strength, i know 1-test will cause increases in strength, but will kill the sex drive. can't have that, the wife will kill me.
    thanks.

2. I feel ya bro (I myself have an insatiable wife - whether this is a curse or blessing I know not yet).

Try a two week cycle of 1-test. At that point, testosterone production would not have shut down completely (the loss of libido comes after week 2 for me) and you'd still have the phenomenal strength gains. It's easy if you don't want the weight - simply don't do anything for post-cycle recovery. You'll lose most of that weight very soon.

3. Originally posted by Sean
    I feel ya bro (I myself have an insatiable wife - whether this is a curse or blessing I know not yet).

Try a two week cycle of 1-test. At that point, testosterone production would not have shut down completely (the loss of libido comes after week 2 for me) and you'd still have the phenomenal strength gains. It's easy if you don't want the weight - simply don't do anything for post-cycle recovery. You'll lose most of that weight very soon.
    but neglecting post-cycle recovery, can one still keep the strength gains?
    •   

4. That's what I did my first cycle, and I kept the strength.

5. There will typically be a loss of both mass and strength gains post cycle but can be minimized by proper therapy. As Sean pointed out a 2 week cycle will help since suppression is not as deep but proper post cycle should not be neglected. IMO, forget the TR and ZMA post cycle for a 2 week --> a high caloric post cycle diet will be equally effective.

Chemo

6. He'll get fat and heavier!

What about 4-ad, Chemo? It seemed to give better and faster strength gains than 1-test, but there's a good amount of weight involved with it too. It's easier to keep the gains from 4-ad, right?

7. It's been about 5 days since I ended my 6 week cycle. The neat thing is my strength have not gone down. I am getting good pump still, and performance as good as when I was on the cycle.
    My weight is up 2 lbs since the end of cycle, and it does not seem to be fat or water weight.

I am eating the same as when I was on the cycle, which isn't enough IMO. BTW, my cycle was Super One+, and Curt's homebrew, 4g 1test, 6g 4AD. Post cycle all I have is ZMA and Flax.

8. Originally posted by Matt T
    i need something that will minimize bodyweight increases while maximizing strength. the reason is i am a powerlifter and don't want to move up a weight class, but want strength increases. is there such a ph? i know 4-ad will cause weight gain, but not so sure about strength, i know 1-test will cause increases in strength, but will kill the sex drive. can't have that, the wife will kill me.
    thanks.
    Try 5-Alpha Androstenediol, precursor to DHT and you will gain little weight, lose water weight and gain strenght like a mofo.

go for the 3-alpha reductase version
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.
  9. Re: Re: ph/ps for strength?

Originally posted by Lifeguard

Try 5-Alpha Androstenediol, precursor to DHT and you will gain little weight, lose water weight and gain strenght like a mofo.

go for the 3-alpha reductase version
    but isn't 3-alpha hell on the prostate?
    Are 5-a and 5-aa similar or different enough in actions/effects?
  10. Re: Re: Re: ph/ps for strength?

Originally posted by Matt T

but isn't 3-alpha hell on the prostate?
    Are 5-a and 5-aa similar or different enough in actions/effects?

5-a and 5-aa are totally different...5-AD is more similar to 4-AD, 5-AA is a whole new ballgame

As far as the Prostate thing goes, it all depends on your age. But to combat the BPH (binign prostate hypertrophy) take in Saw Palmetto about 2-3x what the serving on the bottle says.

Questions, Comments...Bring 'em on!
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Planning to use ph/ps for the first time. Please he
    By DwictorMedica in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2013, 01:58 AM
  2. Best PH/DS for strength
    By RawStrength in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 06:12 AM
  3. Best PH/PS for Strength
    By MongoSS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9