havoc and cyclo tren stack

mrtattoo330

Awards
hey everyone, i've been taking havoc and cyclo tren for alittle over two weeks and the last two days i have been getting crazy head aches that last for hours and hours at a time. currently i take 1 of each when i wake up and then two havoc and 1 cyclotren pre work out. not sure if this is a coincidence or what. has this happened to anyone else before?

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Blood Pressure Bro.

Are you taking any Support Supps....Cycle Support..etc????

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I think its BP, any bleeding from your nose? If you cut your dose in half that should help, if it doesnt I would end the cycle or just continue without the cyclotren.

mrtattoo330

Awards
thanks for the responses so far. yeah i have cycle support. i am also taking animal pak and dcp/lr.(not sure if i can take all these but have been lately)

mrtattoo330

Awards
is there anything i can do or take to make them go away?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Epithio gives high BP and so do the "Trens" so it's a bad combo in that department

hawthorn berry

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Hawthorn berry, though it takes up to 3-4 weeks to really kick in. Something that should be preloaded. Get your hands on some Celery Seed extract, that works fast to reduce BP.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, Celery Seed Extract, Hawthorne Berry and drop the Tren. See if that works.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pro Bodybuilding 0
Supplements 0
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 12
Post Cycle Therapy 5