"Feel" Gyno reduction with Epi ??

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, quick question. I know you can feel gyno developing, but can you feel gyno being reduced ?? I'm currently taking Epi at 30 mgs a day and today is about the two week mark and I felt a funny feeling in my nips this morning. Is something being aggravated, or is is being zapped away?? Thanks for any insight to this guys.

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
i felt the same, probably just your mind playing tricks on you. anyways, epi is the only thing that reduces my gyno.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, quick question. I know you can feel gyno developing, but can you feel gyno being reduced ?? I'm currently taking Epi at 30 mgs a day and today is about the two week mark and I felt a funny feeling in my nips this morning. Is something being aggravated, or is is being zapped away?? Thanks for any insight to this guys.

no steroid should be used for gyno reduction even if theres broevidence of it. hormones are tricky things,i would finish the cycle and take care of it during PCT.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I would imagine that it might be a flare up, then again I never used epi to reduce gyno, and pray to God that I never get to that point. Luckily, my last cycle caused no aggrevation.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey bro That feeling your getting is most likely your gyno about to get way worse, I had the same feeling at the 2 week mark at same dose, reduce your dose to 20mg now for rest of cycle or you may feel sorry soon. Epi can very well make your gyno hella worse.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro That feeling your getting is most likely your gyno about to get way worse, I had the same feeling at the 2 week mark at same dose, reduce your dose to 20mg now for rest of cycle or you may feel sorry soon. Epi can very well make your gyno hella worse.
Thanks man. I havent had any issue whatsoever now other than that one day, and I think it may just be from "fooling around" the night before. I've been keeping close tabs on it though. Thanks for the advice.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I havent had any issue whatsoever now other than that one day, and I think it may just be from "fooling around" the night before. I've been keeping close tabs on it though. Thanks for the advice.
What the hell is that supposed to mean?

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it will hit him quick and it will be too late, i caught mine right before pct and it was too late.

Hey guys get this, dont smoke pot with epi, sd or any other progestin as it seems to mess with prolactin levels, when i smoked at the end of epi cycle the amount of lactation was disgusting, I asked my doctor eventualy and he confirmed this

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
it will hit him quick and it will be too late, i caught mine right before pct and it was too late.

Hey guys get this, dont smoke pot with epi, sd or any other progestin as it seems to mess with prolactin levels, when i smoked at the end of epi cycle the amount of lactation was disgusting, I asked my doctor eventualy and he confirmed this
I dont think epi is a progestin? I smoked pot on epi and didn't have any issues with the nips even at 40mg.

Estrogen has to be present to cause prolactin side effects anyhow. With low estrogen, its harder to lactate from prolactin increase.

Im beginning to think that Epi takes different paths with different people.

I've run it twice and both times it was very very dry, killed my joints--meaning it was EXTREMELY anti-estrogenic. Dont have any clue how you could get gyno ON cycle with epistane, especially prolactin problems. NEVER heard of prolactin issues with epi on cycle.

* and if I had to guess as to why pot would cause prolactin issues, its because pot probably uses up dopamine which leaves an imbalance behind...

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont think epi is a progestin? I smoked pot on epi and didn't have any issues with the nips even at 40mg.

Estrogen has to be present to cause prolactin side effects anyhow. With low estrogen, its harder to lactate from prolactin increase.

Im beginning to think that Epi takes different paths with different people.

I've run it twice and both times it was very very dry, killed my joints--meaning it was EXTREMELY anti-estrogenic. Dont have any clue how you could get gyno ON cycle with epistane, especially prolactin problems. NEVER heard of prolactin issues with epi on cycle.

* and if I had to guess as to why pot would cause prolactin issues, its because pot probably uses up dopamine which leaves an imbalance behind...
man if you figure it out let me know cuz i was one of the unlucky ones, and good call on the dopamine levels