AAS Tolerance (2)

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
didn't want to hijack that other thread but Im not feeling like Im getting all the benefits I should be getting from my gear. I know im cutting, but shouldn't 75mg of tren ed be f*cking amazing. I also ran 60mg ed of epi for 4 weeks and it was mild. No insane libido from my test. Im cutting @ 3000 cals and dropping 2-2.5 lbs a week so Im getting results Im just needing so much gear to get there and just to maintain my strength(between the oral and tren it was really dipping, which is why I felt the need to add the tren). I think I read something about the liver (I think) being able to learn how to filter aas out of your system. Could this be a reason for lessening results over cycles? Is that even possible? Does anyone know if there is a way to inhibit this if it is happening?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You could be like me. I respond really poorly to some steroids, notably Hdrol, Epi, Zol, all had 0 effect in terms of adding weight and adding strength.

Superdrol is the only one i've tried that has worked very well, as good as PH/DS work on other people anyway.

you could try with higher doses... but i'm guessing you just haven't found the compounds your body likes yet. What else have you tried?

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
Damn Ive probably had sh*t results because my bf is simply too high. Without going into details Ive had a rough year. This is only my second injectable cycle and there is test its at 600mg a week split up. Im 6ft 246 now at 18% w/ caliphers (after dropping 20), thankfully at least still w/ a 1350-1400 total. I was actually this same size last summer after pct-- but I have improved my chest and triceps since then. So that is most likely why im not getting as much as I should be getting out of these compounds.

I am still curious as to whether the liver(or kidneys?) can filter injectable aas out of your system though after you've been on a while? Does anyone know if that happens?

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
didn't want to hijack that other thread but Im not feeling like Im getting all the benefits I should be getting from my gear. I know im cutting, but shouldn't 75mg of tren ed be f*cking amazing. I also ran 60mg ed of epi for 4 weeks and it was mild. No insane libido from my test. Im cutting @ 3000 cals and dropping 2-2.5 lbs a week so Im getting results Im just needing so much gear to get there and just to maintain my strength(between the oral and tren it was really dipping, which is why I felt the need to add the tren). I think I read something about the liver (I think) being able to learn how to filter aas out of your system. Could this be a reason for lessening results over cycles? Is that even possible? Does anyone know if there is a way to inhibit this if it is happening?
What you might be referring to is th upregulation (aka induction) of steroid metabolizing enzymes in the liver (such as Cyp3A4 and others). it is conceivable that some steroids result in higher level of these enzymes and therefore greater metabolism of the steroids in question.

I am wondering if maybe your expectations are a little high. You are cutting so your goal should be to drop the fat while maintaining the lean mass (and maybe increasing it a small amount). Are you a powerlifter? if not, why is maintaining strength while you cut such a high priority? What are your expectations?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Injectables do at some point filter through your liver, but not directly like orals do. Your injectable will have a chance to work before it gets to that point, unlike an oral.