On 3rd week of s-drol...some questions/tips

  1. Registered User
    thunderdome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    14
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up On 3rd week of s-drol...some questions/tips


    Alright so I'm on my 3rd week of s-drol. (4wks at 20mg)

    mass and strength are up some... nothing crazy but somewhat noticeable..

    I've had the best sleep and pumps i've probably ever had... so everything has been good..

    I do have tamox and my whole pct setup.. so thats in check.
    however, I was thinking of continuing my cycle ever further.. and figured some of you guys would have some good ideas or tips in regard to this. Not necessarily continuing s-drol since safety is a factor with methyls in general..specially after 4 weeks.. but

    I have a bottle of p-max (just laying around..not saying 2 methyls best idea) and the option to get anything else really...EDIT: was thinking of possibly running bold or tren for 4 weeks...

    Just looking for some smart ideas or tips from some other far experienced users..

    appreciate it.

  2. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0


    id suggest getting a non-methyl and running it for 4 weeks if u really want to continue this cycle. any oral only cycle lasting 8+ weeks is just asking for trouble....whether its methyl or not
  3. Registered User
    thebulkster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    17
    Answers
    0


    bridge pplex into it. Love that cycle
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    thunderdome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    14
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    id suggest getting a non-methyl and running it for 4 weeks if u really want to continue this cycle. any oral only cycle lasting 8+ weeks is just asking for trouble....whether its methyl or not
    thanks... any non-methyls in mind?
  5. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome View Post
    thanks... any non-methyls in mind?
    Tren X
  6. Registered User
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Answers
    0


    Its always a temptation, when things are going good to extend, but after day 30 sides start to happen, if not before. I think its a matter of how much shut-down you are willing to withstand.
  7. Registered User
    delsolrob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,131
    Answers
    0


    shoot, most people here don't even try running SD for more than 3 weeks because of sides...

    although it's tempting, I would just finish your run and go into PCT.

    you might try upping the dose to 30mg to see if you notice a difference.
  8. Registered User
    bound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    786
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    shoot, most people here don't even try running SD for more than 3 weeks because of sides...

    although it's tempting, I would just finish your run and go into PCT.

    you might try upping the dose to 30mg to see if you notice a difference.

    The Truth is, there is no Truth.
  9. Registered User
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Answers
    0


    IMO if your not getting good gains at 20, and you probaly are, going up to 30 is not worth the risk/reward ratio. Save it, your HPTA will thank you.
  10. Registered User
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    IMO if your not getting good gains at 20, and you probaly are, going up to 30 is not worth the risk/reward ratio. Save it, your HPTA will thank you.
    Exactly, no results from 20mg means something aint right. weeks max then PCT.
  11. Registered User
    thunderdome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    14
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Exactly, no results from 20mg means something aint right. weeks max then PCT.
    gotta feeling this weeks gonna be nice... my previous 2 workouts have been amazing.. strength is def up... ill finish it up with 20 for the week and let ya know how it went...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 03:59 PM
  2. Advice on a 6 week re-comp with M-Drol/H-Drol
    By caliphotog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 04:58 PM
  3. Needing Tips For First M-drol Cycle
    By djglow05 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 07:33 PM
  4. I'm starting this next week..need some cardio tips
    By hamper19 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-12-2003, 09:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in