On 3rd week of s-drol...some questions/tips

thunderdome

Awards
Alright so I'm on my 3rd week of s-drol. (4wks at 20mg)

mass and strength are up some... nothing crazy but somewhat noticeable..

I've had the best sleep and pumps i've probably ever had... so everything has been good..

I do have tamox and my whole pct setup.. so thats in check.
however, I was thinking of continuing my cycle ever further.. and figured some of you guys would have some good ideas or tips in regard to this. Not necessarily continuing s-drol since safety is a factor with methyls in general..specially after 4 weeks.. but

I have a bottle of p-max (just laying around..not saying 2 methyls best idea) and the option to get anything else really...EDIT: was thinking of possibly running bold or tren for 4 weeks...

Just looking for some smart ideas or tips from some other far experienced users..

appreciate it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
id suggest getting a non-methyl and running it for 4 weeks if u really want to continue this cycle. any oral only cycle lasting 8+ weeks is just asking for trouble....whether its methyl or not

thunderdome

Awards
id suggest getting a non-methyl and running it for 4 weeks if u really want to continue this cycle. any oral only cycle lasting 8+ weeks is just asking for trouble....whether its methyl or not
thanks... any non-methyls in mind?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Its always a temptation, when things are going good to extend, but after day 30 sides start to happen, if not before. I think its a matter of how much shut-down you are willing to withstand.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
shoot, most people here don't even try running SD for more than 3 weeks because of sides...

although it's tempting, I would just finish your run and go into PCT.

you might try upping the dose to 30mg to see if you notice a difference.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
shoot, most people here don't even try running SD for more than 3 weeks because of sides...

although it's tempting, I would just finish your run and go into PCT.

you might try upping the dose to 30mg to see if you notice a difference.

:goodpost:

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
IMO if your not getting good gains at 20, and you probaly are, going up to 30 is not worth the risk/reward ratio. Save it, your HPTA will thank you.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
IMO if your not getting good gains at 20, and you probaly are, going up to 30 is not worth the risk/reward ratio. Save it, your HPTA will thank you.
Exactly, no results from 20mg means something aint right. £ weeks max then PCT.

thunderdome

Awards
Exactly, no results from 20mg means something aint right. £ weeks max then PCT.
gotta feeling this weeks gonna be nice... my previous 2 workouts have been amazing.. strength is def up... ill finish it up with 20 for the week and let ya know how it went...