first cycle

B DOG

B DOG

Awards
thinking of doing a cycle it will be my first time.

based on my research, I was thinking of an eight week cycle of 250mg of sustanon 250 with 10mg of d-bol for the first 4 weeks. any comments or advice?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you are 240 pounds then that's a real borderline-low dose on the test and definitely too low on the dbol. I'm not saying low dose is bad but if you want to make realistic gains you should bump the test to 500 and the dbol to 30

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you do the d bol make sure to use something like cycle support to help with the BP spike and counteract hepatic damage.

as a first cycle i would suggest Test E at 500 mg and dbol at 40mg

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
if you do the d bol make sure to use something like cycle support to help with the BP spike and counteract hepatic damage.

as a first cycle i would suggest Test E at 500 mg and dbol at 40mg
You could actually go less than that too. Test from 4-500mg per week would be fine and for a first cycle if he uses D-Bol he could do 25-30mg/Day

I do agree about the supports though.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You could actually go less than that too. Test from 4-500mg per week would be fine and for a first cycle if he uses D-Bol he could do 25-30mg/Day

I do agree about the supports though.

at his size though 40mg is perfect IMO

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
out of curiosity, why does 40mg of dbol sound good for his "size"? without a picture, body fat %, etc. do those numbers change based on lean body mass, or not?

take for example, does 5'11" never cycled before 10% body fat, 240 lbs equate to the same dose for 5'11" 25% body fat 240 pounds, which is more likely than not the scenario?

this is a serious question - i'm not trying to be an ass, just trying to get a better picture of gear.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
out of curiosity, why does 40mg of dbol sound good for his "size"? without a picture, body fat %, etc. do those numbers change based on lean body mass, or not?

take for example, does 5'11" never cycled before 10% body fat, 240 lbs equate to the same dose for 5'11" 25% body fat 240 pounds, which is more likely than not the scenario?

this is a serious question - i'm not trying to be an ass, just trying to get a better picture of gear.

30mg worked DECENT for me in terms of putting on size. and i did it at 180 pounds...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
30mg worked DECENT for me in terms of putting on size. and i did it at 180 pounds...
180 pounds, and you're lean. testosterone levels (natural) are impacted by belly fat amounts. he may be running off a much lower natural test amount than you are. that's kind of what i'm trying to get at.

where 200mg test might be double what YOUR body produces, it may be three times what his does.

again, i'm asking for the sake of curiosity, as i'm not familiar with injecting. i'm not doubting what you're saying, just asking for a clarification, on if doses are entirely weight dependent, or if like protein, is adjusted for lean body mass...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Based on what I have read, fat people need relatively higher doses because the steroids are lipid soluble and a portion of them can become locked in fat tissue.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Based on what I have read, fat people need relatively higher doses because the steroids are lipid soluble and a portion of them can become locked in fat tissue.
nice post. thanks for the information.

B DOG

B DOG

Awards
Thanks a bunch for the info guys. Let me clarify the situation. My 240 pounds is probably at about 15-20% body. It is currently dropping as I am dieting. I was planning on starting the cycle at around 210 or so, give or take a couple of pounds. Can someone give me some info on cyle support. I had planned on using proviron during the cylce and nolvadex for my pct. Thanks