Would like some ideas for a future cycle... - AnabolicMinds.com

Would like some ideas for a future cycle...

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  223 lbs.

Would like some ideas for a future cycle...

Okay, I recently got some EQ and Winny from a friend as a gift. I am not going to run it for about another year(i just turned 20), but would like to know what would go well with it for a first cycle. I want to plan this out well.

It will be my first real cycle other than Equitren (Bold&Tren) which I took before I new anything about PH's or had even found this site. Pretty much I want everything to be perfect, and when the time comes just run a PERFECTLY PLANNED OUT CYCLE.

Any tips, stack reccomendations, and any other good info. will be greatly appreciated!

Stats- Age-20 Time lifting- 3 years on and off, one year seriously. Height-6' 3'' Weight-230lbs BF%-16%

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

my tip is to wait until you're 21 to post here
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  223 lbs.

I am not planning on doing this until I am of age, but would greatly appreciate guidance and information. I just want to be informed.

If thats not alright, then I am sorry for posting here.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyjames View Post
    I am not planning on doing this until I am of age, but would greatly appreciate guidance and information. I just want to be informed.

If thats not alright, then I am sorry for posting here.
    The only reason i said that is because you need to be 21 to post here. Board rules. Rules are rules. But i'm no mod, SO

here we go:

EQ and winny won't do well for a first cycle. The EQ needs to be run at least 12 weeks and takes a long time to kick in. The winny on the other hand needs to be injected everyday and kicks in fast. This means You'll be running EQ for 3 months with Winny for one of the months, which is a weird stack, not very good for adding LBM, not a very good first cycle.

Save that stuff for later. When you do run your first cycle, you can do a couple things. I'm going to advocate test-only first cycle because Test is a good steroid to use. Winny and EQ just aren't great bulkers, and that's what most people want out of their first cycle, they want to bust through plateaus.
    You *can* run EQ alone or try to stack it with winny but don't go looking for mass... save that up and use Test...
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.

EQ is a favorite of mine, but I would not run them together unless you're needing to do it for a contest prep...

Also, just so you know, winstrol can be a big pain in the ass...it typically likes to clog the needle when you try to inject it, and it most often causes painful injects and irritation at the site. Its basically like injecting sandpaper suspended in water...once the water dissipates, you just have the sandpaper left.

holy
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  223 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    The only reason i said that is because you need to be 21 to post here. Board rules. Rules are rules. But i'm no mod, SO

here we go:

EQ and winny won't do well for a first cycle. The EQ needs to be run at least 12 weeks and takes a long time to kick in. The winny on the other hand needs to be injected everyday and kicks in fast. This means You'll be running EQ for 3 months with Winny for one of the months, which is a weird stack, not very good for adding LBM, not a very good first cycle.

Save that stuff for later. When you do run your first cycle, you can do a couple things. I'm going to advocate test-only first cycle because Test is a good steroid to use. Winny and EQ just aren't great bulkers, and that's what most people want out of their first cycle, they want to bust through plateaus.
    You *can* run EQ alone or try to stack it with winny but don't go looking for mass... save that up and use Test...
    From what I have researched so far, the two are not the greatest to stack together, so thank you for confirming that.

The Eq is def. going to be a part of my first cycle and test as well. But what form of test would be best to run along with EQ, unless you think I should just do test for the first go around.
  7. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

To ALL:

AnabolicMinds requires that you must be at least 21 to engage in steroid discussion.

AnabolicMinds.com Forum - FAQ: vBulletin FAQ
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SD cycle in the near future
    By SouthernCharm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 10:17 AM
  2. ***FUTURE CYCLE***
    By bateman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 06:11 PM
  3. future cycle