T-Roid? Are the claims BS?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-Roid (90 Capsules) By: Hardcore Formulations

Is it similar to tren?

T-Roid is a NON METHYLATED (easy on the liver) oral designer anabolic that is chemically similar to the Super Powerful anabolic trenbolone acetate. T-Roid users are reporting Lean Body mass gains of 8-15 lbs that are described as Hard, dry, and tight with big leaps in strength.

Like Trenbolone, T-Roid will not aromatize to estrogen. The feared medical condition called gynecomastia is absent with T-Roid.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
IMO, it works but I wouldnt use more than 1 cap per day or go longer than 4 wks. It can shut you down hard and give you some gyno probs. It would be good to stack with 1-T, cyclobolan, or a SD clone.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IMO, it works but I wouldnt use more than 1 cap per day or go longer than 4 wks. It can shut you down hard and give you some gyno probs. It would be good to stack with 1-T, cyclobolan, or a SD clone.
it's a standard 19-nor "tren" clone. They're run at 60-150mg everyday. So 1 a day is probably a waste of time.

"can" shut you down "can" give you gyno... BUT PROBABLY NOT.

This doesn't need to be stacked with anything. And stacked with SD is a hell of a stack.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it's a standard 19-nor "tren" clone. They're run at 60-150mg everyday. So 1 a day is probably a waste of time.

This doesn't need to be stacked with anything. And stacked with SD is a hell of a stack.

too add to this, it is STRUCTURALLY SIMILAR to trenbolone, it WILL NOT convert to Trenbolone, you body cannot add the double bound to C11

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah.

And @ OP: a note on what structurally similar means... it means very little, lol. I mean while this may have a lot in common with tren it's still very different, minor changes in a steroid molecule can have profound differences in effects.

For example it's well known that Superdrol is the same thing as masteron but 17-alpha alkylated. Superdrol and masteron are VERY different! Also Dbol and EQ differ by only the same methyl group but they are nearly opposites as far as steroids go.

So remember the "structurally similar" stuff is mostly hype to sell these things.

And while it says it won't convert to estrogen that means little. Phera can't convert but can still cause gyno. It's more complicated than that.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, great info. Thanks.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so to add to the above - any feedabck on use and results?

Thanks

josephd79

Awards
Well, I ordered it thru Nutraplanet and plan on starting it Sunday. I'll describe my plans in a new thread but Epi is included in the bridge to PCT. Hope it's not just BS but Hardcore Formulations used to be Genera Supps which I used their Epidrol and liked it so I believe it may be legit.

Pavlovs Vodka

Pavlovs Vodka

Awards
Quite a few people have reported gyno with 19-nors.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I have not used T-Roid, however I've used Xtreme Tren twice and so far no gyno. 60mg ED seems to be the sweet spot for me, if I go over that I get shortness of breath and higher BP. The gains in lean body mass can come in, but we all know this is also highly dependant on a properly structured diet and following it consistently. I hope this helps.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same stuff?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established

stack this with anything wet. if you're stacking this with something else dry, please god be an experienced user - your joints will dry out like crazy.

also, T-roid was a limited run pre summer ban 08. tren wasn't banned, but "hardcore formulations" isn't making any more regardless.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Well, I ordered it thru Nutraplanet and plan on starting it Sunday. I'll describe my plans in a new thread but Epi is included in the bridge to PCT. Hope it's not just BS but Hardcore Formulations used to be Genera Supps which I used their Epidrol and liked it so I believe it may be legit.
no way. i think you ordered T-Rez brotha.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
stack this with anything wet. if you're stacking this with something else dry, please god be an experienced user - your joints will dry out like crazy.

also, T-roid was a limited run pre summer ban 08. tren wasn't banned, but "hardcore formulations" isn't making any more regardless.
Looks like the marketing worked, eh? Create chaos, then everyone snatches them up. Classic! ;)