What's the best way to open glass ampules?

b4554

Awards
I just got my sust and proviron today and need to know the best way to open the sust. Thanks!

mattakaspeedy

Awards
Get a ampule breaker aka amp cracker whatever you wana call it. They even sell them for like $8 on ebay lol. Otherwise just file a bit of the top edge, put a towel on the top and crack open with your fingers and hope you dont cut yaself :)

RobMusta

RobMusta

Awards
ive heard of some people heating the top of it with like a lighter or somethin and then cutting threw it or getting like plyers and snaggin the top off

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
The amps should have a paint dot or some other marker on them in the neck area. You want that pointed towards you and snap it away from you.

I take use an alcohol pad to wipe it down with prior and use the wrapper of the pad to cover top of the amp. Just keep the dot or mark toward you and snap it. They are designed to break cleanly.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
Get a ampule breaker aka amp cracker whatever you wana call it. They even sell them for like $8 on ebay lol. Otherwise just file a bit of the top edge, put a towel on the top and crack open with your fingers and hope you dont cut yaself :)
yea i've cut myself a few times but for the most part amps are really easy to open.Just put a tissue or towel over it and it should snap right off.