Big help needed please

stuart1971

Awards
After years of training and getting advice from friends who have been on steroids for years , i finally started my first 8 week cycle, 500mg of testoviron a week
That was 8 weeks ago,
So my cycle finished yesterday and i have some hcg for my pct, 2 shots a week for 2 weeks - 2 days after my last shot of test...
Now reading this forum im not sure they dont know as much as they think they do, and i think they have been given me wrong advice about my pct...
If somebody has 2 mins and could explain what i should be taking for my pct i would be very greatfull..i have read about tamoxifen, terrstris and clomid but i am still unsure. I know i should have gone into this more before i started my cycle but i thought my friends knew what they were talking about..
Thanks

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
did you take the HCG during your cycle? you could use nolvadex or clomid, depending on what you wana go on. people react differently to each of them so research the sides and what you think would be better for you.

( i have no experience with injectables, but this is what I got from the research ive done on it, hopefully someone with first hand exp will chime in).

stuart1971

Awards
thanks for the reply spres44
no i didnt take the HCG on my cycle i was advised to take it after my cycle.

stuart1971

Awards
thanks for that spres44 it was good reading...sounds like everyone was recomending the HCG if they could not get hold of the Novadex.But they didnt say when to start taking the HCG and how much for how long..

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
id have to say that it would be the same if implemented in your PCT, depending on how long you wana run it. im gonna ask my friend who took HCG how he dosed it and for how long, ill let you know what he says

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
welp he told me HCG at week 5, 500iu pw (2x250iu) and finished at week 13.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
i just googled it too and found a few threads that confirmed this, but Im not entirely sure how long he did his cycle for.