AMT vs Meso Labs

Greatmanomuscle

Awards
I just wanted to know which is better?
Is there any differenc between them?
And can 1 test increase ur blood pressure?
thx

Power Nutrition

I just wanted to know which is better?
Is there any differenc between them?
And can 1 test increase ur blood pressure?
thx
The only difference between them is the mg's per tab. The AMT is made from the same batch of powders that the Meso Labs was.

All androgens have the potential to raise blood pressure and M-1-T is no different. I would say that M-1-T has a better chance of raising blood pressure. Be sure to monitor your blood pressure often while on cycle.

Some have reported that Hawthorn Berry kepps the blood pressure in check while on M-1-T.

PN

Greatmanomuscle

Awards
sorry bout posting on in the wrong place
Just a few more questions directed toward the smart guys
Chemo have u used m1t how was it
Bobo have u used it same question
Is there diffrent types of hawthron or they all the same
thx

fuzz

Awards
Bobo has kept a log. Check the cycles forum. There are a bunch there. Do some searching around before posting these type of questions, please. :)

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I think supplementing with Garlic could also help with blood pressure. Just a thought.

size

Awards
  • Established
Garlic Tabs are an absolute waste of money and are useless. I can go into details if necessary.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Garlic Tabs are an absolute waste of money and are useless. I can go into details if necessary.
If you feel it's necceary go ahead, but I know many people who use garlic tabs for this reason and have excellent results.

Greatmanomuscle

Awards
sorry bout not searching (just lazy)
thanks for all the help fellas

size

Awards
  • Established

If you feel it's necceary go ahead, but I know many people who use garlic tabs for this reason and have excellent results.
A placebo effect can work wonders.

Fresh garlic has been used for centuries to teach a wide range of illnesses or health deficiencies. However, the key is fresh garlic and NOT processed garlic tabs. Garlic tabs you buy at the store are useless b/c allicin is not present. Allicin is the product that yields all the benefits from garlic.
Allicin is produced by an enzymatic reaction when raw garlic is either crushed or somehow injured. The enzyme, alliinase, stored in a separate compartment in garlic, combines with a compound called alliin in raw garlic and produces allicin.

"Research conducted at the Chemistry Department of the University of California showed that commercial garlic products on the market all contain an undetectable amount (<1 ppm) of allicin."