Supplies....

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Just curious if you guys prefer online suppliers (pins, vials, etc.) or if you go to local places to pick up your research supplies...

I know Tractor Supply Co. has a lot of this kind of stuff, but the closest store is a bit of a hike.

Let me know if you know of any reasonably priced and legitimate medical supply websites that let you make small purchases... Just looking to pick up a few good NEEDLELESS syringes and maybe a couple vials for storage.

Pavlovs Vodka

Pavlovs Vodka

Awards
what if someone needs their test for TRT????
get it from a doctor.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
dont get your gear online but as far as needles and stuff...thats fine...if you google this you will find plenty of legit sites.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont get your gear online but as far as needles and stuff...thats fine...if you google this you will find plenty of legit sites.
Not Source posting, but if you find a reliable source why not buy online??

NAS

NAS

Awards
there is a ton of places to order online that are good, heck even the medical supply store down the street sells online, but I can just walk in or have them order anything I need

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
I know source posting is a no-no, but I thought that was just in regards to the purchase of illegal substances from an online supplier... I'm not interested in any such information.

I'd just like to know where I can get some good quality syringes to measure out liquids and possibly some sterile vials... All legal purchases from legit suppliers. There are a ton online, I know, but I was looking for a quality company that you guys trust.

But, if this sort of info is against the rules, then my apologies...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Not Source posting, but if you find a reliable source why not buy online??

dont u think these online guys are being watched? 2 years ago i would have said go ahead...but after operation raw deal...no way man...its a shame too cuz there are some good deals to be had from reputable labs and sources online...but its to risky imo

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont u think these online guys are being watched? 2 years ago i would have said go ahead...but after operation raw deal...no way man...its a shame too cuz there are some good deals to be had from reputable labs and sources online...but its to risky imo
Yes but if your only ordering a small amount I don't think they'll bother with you,they'll just confiscate. No??

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i know very reliable sources...they r not that hard to find.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Yes but if your only ordering a small amount I don't think they'll bother with you,they'll just confiscate. No??

yeah sure...but then all the sudden your on the radar...someone has your name in a file associated with steroids....this is not for me...for a little more(sometimes not the case) you can buy on the street or in a gym

B DOG

B DOG

Awards
I'm not sure what state you live in, but in alot of states you can walk right in to a walgreens or rite aid and buy what ever you need. It has to do with state government trying to control blood borne diseases by allowing people to buy clean needles and syringes without a prescription. I just bought a box of B-D 1.25x22g needles with 3cc syringes. Hope that helps. (Hope listing walgreens and rite aid isn't deemed source posting.....LOL)