M1t and lower back pain PART 2!!!!!

thepizmo

Awards
OK i woulda posted this in the original thread but that one is getting rediculously long LOL.

Im reading about all this lower back pain some people are getting. Are you getting it in your MUSCLE or internally (kidneys, liver etc...)

Sunday i will start my 4th and finally week of my cycle. 2 days ago when lifting i started getting tremendously painful lower back pains. I couldnt play in my basketball game, couldnt lift...could hardly walk.
Yesturday at the gym and at work, pains came back. Today just from bending over it started up again, and hasnt gone away yet. I did legs at the gym tonight (which didnt help the matter) and now it hurts just to sit, stand, walk or do whatever.

The pain is in the muscles of my lower back, not internally....

Since some of you guys had some experience with this, what do you suggest?

If you suggestion is suck it up and be a man, cool...good advice.
If your suggestion is stop taking m1t, cant do it. I love this **** and am up 13lbs already and entering my last week of my cycle....no way am i stopping now.

THANKS BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO's!!

I AM....
EL' PIZMO!!!!

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
now that's dedication! I love it

Power Nutrition

Start taking Potassium. Take approx 600mg - 1000mg daily broken into three doses.

This should alleviate the lower back muscle pain.

PN

thepizmo

Awards
thanks power...
I am currntly taking multi-vits which already include potassium. Should i stop taking that and just get potassium pills instead?

fuzz

Awards
I would suggest a banana a day, in addition to a straight supplement.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taurine is better than potassium.

b-boy

Awards
Originally posted by Bobo
Taurine is better than potassium.
bobo is correct bro, i take taurine and potassium both, but some cramping (like the ones experienced while on clen. ) only taurine will help,..... I take both while on m-1t a gram of taurine and about 600mgs of potassium. TRY IT!

b-boy

Awards
Originally posted by LakeMountD

doesnt 4-ad or any kind of test help as well?
  not for the lower back pain bro,    just like test doesn't help with d-bol.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
  not for the lower back pain bro,    just like test doesn't help with d-bol.
oh ok.. i thought maybe the extra lubrication of the joints would help..

BY THE WAY.. i noticed that back pain today at 20mg!!! wow i was doing rack pulls and box squats (somewaht bad form oh well).. and boy my back hurt worse then ever... almost unbearable..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
2ndtourofduty Anabolics 7
Ripped1 Anabolics 6
Anabolics 12