What do you suggest?

PitMann

Awards
Just got my M-1-T and was wondering what ya'll thought would be best to stack with it. I want to focus on as lean of gains as posiible as well as strength. Don't like the bloat look. Right now I'm 5'8 185lbs 11% . I may just run it by itself. Thanks bro's

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
search...this has been convered like 2 other times maybe? or was it 20?
yes Im a smart ass but the long of the short of it is that you wanna stack it with something that aromatizes---4AD, test (not 1-test!)

nozzi

Awards
According to your goals I would stack it with transdermal 1,4 andro. You may get a little or no water retention with this, but it will definately give you some lean mass gains and help lean you out and give you some decent strength gains. If you do use this you will need to take it for atleast six weeks to get the most out of it. Make sure you take at least 300 mg a day transdermally, any less you might not see much of anything in the way of results.

PitMann

Awards
search...this has been convered like 2 other times maybe? or was it 20?
yes Im a smart ass but the long of the short of it is that you wanna stack it with something that aromatizes---4AD, test (not 1-test!)

I did do a search and am aware of what "could" be stacked with it but was asking for personal opinions. Perhaps the context came off wrong. Thanks for the responses, I believe I'm leaning towards the 4ad... But may sway... Thanks again

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I would go with a low dose of 4-AD to help combat the sides of the Methyl 1-test. 1,4 would be a good choice if running a longer cycle but I wouldn't advise you to run a 6 week cycle of Methyl 1-test especially since it will be you first run of it.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
If you are going to run it for more than 2 weeks consider decreasing the dose to 5-10 mg ED. It should allow you to cycle for longer while decreasing the sides. However, it will not give the mass explosion as presented by higher doses. This has the distinct advantages of slower gains, longer cycle times, and decreased sides. All in all a much mroe mild cycle than the first ones with feedback.

Chemo