Finishing up HDrol with a 5th week of MDrol.. Yay or Nay

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
so i have left over Hdrol stuff, two different companys but same product. I have enought to run 75mgs for 4 weeks. however 5 weeks is what i'm interested in if i do decide to do a run. so i have a bottle of mdrol purchased maybe a year and half ago never used can i throw that in for the last week? what dosage, 10, 20 or 30 i just know gains from hdrol usually stay through the 5 week, want to be able to get the most out of the run, without having to grab another bottle of hdrol

thanks

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't sound too good to me. If you're looking for the gains furing the 5th week and your not taking the hdrol than i don't see the point. Just pick another bottle of that up, ****'s cheap!

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't sound too good to me. If you're looking for the gains furing the 5th week and your not taking the hdrol than i don't see the point. Just pick another bottle of that up, ****'s cheap!

I hate you, your not telling me what I want to hear...lol...

i figured i could have just got a nice bump from mdrol at the end before i hit pct.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
If you want you could prob just run super for the last two weeks and gain a lot more with it. But Hdrol for 4 weeks isn't really too long.. It's kind of a waste using the hdrol if you're using the mdrol for the last two weeks, but who knows, maybe they'll make a badass stack. Either that or just run a mdrol cycle and save the hdrol..

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I don't see why a week of Mdrol at then end of a 4-week Hdrol would be all that bad. I just don't know how much you'll get out of it. I would consider week 5 to possibly be: 10,10,10,20,20,20,20. This depends on how you respond to SD/MD though.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
If you want you could prob just run super for the last two weeks and gain a lot more with it. But Hdrol for 4 weeks isn't really too long.. It's kind of a waste using the hdrol if you're using the mdrol for the last two weeks, but who knows, maybe they'll make a badass stack. Either that or just run a mdrol cycle and save the hdrol..

i hear ya.... to be exact i have enough for hdrol 75mgs for 4 weeks and 2 days.

something like this...

hdrol : 75/75/75/75/ 0
mdrol: 0/ 0/ 0/ 10/10

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
I don't see why a week of Mdrol at then end of a 4-week Hdrol would be all that bad. I just don't know how much you'll get out of it. I would consider week 5 to possibly be: 10,10,10,20,20,20,20. This depends on how you respond to SD/MD though.

thanks appreciate it, I have no idea either, hdrol bulked me up, so I'm assuming i would respond well to mdrol, even though its a week..

i was always too much of a ***** to take mdrol for 3 weeks straight, so its just laying around

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
so i have left over Hdrol stuff, two different companys but same product. I have enought to run 75mgs for 4 weeks. however 5 weeks is what i'm interested in if i do decide to do a run. so i have a bottle of mdrol purchased maybe a year and half ago never used can i throw that in for the last week? what dosage, 10, 20 or 30 i just know gains from hdrol usually stay through the 5 week, want to be able to get the most out of the run, without having to grab another bottle of hdrol

thanks
The problem with hdrol isn't that the 5th week is what keeps the gains.. It takes a long time for hdrol gains to come on and the 4,5,6 week are the weeks you will see the gains from hdrol.. So if you stop taking the hdrol after 4 weeks, you wont see those gains from the hdrol.. Sure SD might provide gains in a week. From your OP, it looks like you want to run 5 weeks of hdrol, I don't understand where the SD comes in with that?

If your question would have been can i run a bridge between hdrol and superdrol then my response may have been a little different.

But if you're looking to incorporate the SD into the run, then i'd say you should prob use it the 4th week and 5th week so it has a chance to get into your syetem befoer the hdrol ends.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One of the reasons everyone likes halo is because recovery is so smooth.

I bridged into SD after a smooth Havoc run. The SD shut me down like an anvil on a beer can in 10 days. My vote is to run the SD the right way or just extend your halo cycle. Choose one.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
check it

SD 10/10/--/--/--
HD 50/50/75/75/75

You are 1 pill short on the Hdrol. But this will get you started with some quick gains from the Superdrol while the Halo gets started, and then you add to the gains and solidify them. Also this allows you to run halo longer because it's the 4th and 5th weeks that count.

Seriously consider this method. Mdrol gains will be WAY more keepable if you've had them for a month rather than finishing with them!

Pavlovs Vodka

Pavlovs Vodka

Awards
I agree with everyone who has said they don't know how much a week of sd would do for you. I experience my best SD gains in weeks 2 and 3 (and 4 if i feel like enduring the sides)

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
check it

SD 10/10/--/--/--
HD 50/50/75/75/75

You are 1 pill short on the Hdrol. But this will get you started with some quick gains from the Superdrol while the Halo gets started, and then you add to the gains and solidify them. Also this allows you to run halo longer because it's the 4th and 5th weeks that count.

Seriously consider this method. Mdrol gains will be WAY more keepable if you've had them for a month rather than finishing with them!
this is good advice....i think you shold look at doing this if you dont wanna buy anything else

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
check it

SD 10/10/--/--/--
HD 50/50/75/75/75

thanks guys i am leaning towards this....will start soon as nolva gets here....

do you think nolva 20/20/10/10 would suffice, for a run like this, the mdrol, i don't think can shut me down too bad for two weeks at 10 mg

Pavlovs Vodka

Pavlovs Vodka

Awards
I've heard reports of total shutdown at 10 days... from 20 mg though.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've heard reports of total shutdown at 10 days... from 20 mg though.
I think that's a little hard to believe, i did 3.5 weeks up to 30mg and that was after a month of Epistane and i wasn't "totally shutdown."

Talk to people that have been running high dosed deca for several months, that's some suppression. And it's OK, that's why we run PCT...

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IF you get shutdown then you lost the point of running the hdrol in the first place. smooth recovery is what you want

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
check it

SD 10/10/--/--/--
HD 50/50/75/75/75

Haha, that is the dumbest **** i've ever read....

I don't mean to be a ****, but you're recommending he start a 5 week cycle of Halo stacked with SD dosed at 10mg/day for 2 weeks, then wait 3 weeks after the SD to start PCT? ****ing brilliant!

OP, please don't listen to this advice.... :frustrate

IF, that's a big if, you are dead set on using both. I'd definitely say you were on the right track with your first idea. Starting with Hdrol then bridging into SD. Maybe even at 20mgs the second week.

But I still say, pick up some more Hdrol. Maybe stack it with some tren for really lean strength gains.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I don't mean to be a ****, but you're recommending he start a 5 week cycle of Halo stacked with SD dosed at 10mg/day for 2 weeks, then wait 3 weeks after the SD to start PCT? ****ing brilliant!

IF, that's a big if, you are dead set on using both. I'd definitely say you were on the right track with your first idea. Starting with Hdrol then bridging into SD. Maybe even at 20mgs the second week.

But I still say, pick up some more Hdrol. Maybe stack it with some tren for really lean strength gains.
Dont you think the SD bridge will shut him down?

if hes hell bent on using it then just do a Mdrol cycle instead. Why shut yourself down on a hdrol cycle and make recovery just as bad as one for Mdrol? get my point?

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
purchased another bottle of hdrol...fighting over.....

will run 75mg for 5-6 weeks... leaning towards 5 maybe 100 for the last week

thanks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Yes that's exactly what i recommended.

I know you didn't mean to come off as an ass, but you failed there, and you failed in explaining why my recommendation is a bad idea.

Have you run Superdrol or are you just talking out your ass? You seem to think 2 weeks at 10mg will shut him down too hard, or be too strong for the halo to continue, both of which are erroneous assumptions...

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Dont you think the SD bridge will shut him down?

if hes hell bent on using it then just do a Mdrol cycle instead. Why shut yourself down on a hdrol cycle and make recovery just as bad as one for Mdrol? get my point?
I totally agree, which is why I finished my comment with my actual recommendation. I was just saying that starting off with SD would be far less desirable than finishing up with it. IF low dose SD did happen to shut him down, it would be at the end of the cycle and not at the beginning (which at the least would have made him waste all his Hdrol, as well as time and money.) Many people react differently to SD, which is why I made the recommendation I did. And anyone who has ever actually TAKEN SD numerous times, especially in conjunction with other PHs, knows that taking it at the beginning of a cycle and avoiding PCT for a number of weeks wouldn't be the greatest idea...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You really think starting with 10/10 SD is going to cause that much more shutdown than finishing with 10/20?

And like shutdown is something to be deadly afraid of, who cares -- you get suppressed, you run PCT and back to normal, that's what a cycle is about.

You can stop using a steroid and use another in its place to run up til PCT just fine that's the basis for two of the most basic things in cycling, the bridge and the kickstart.

I'm about to run SD up to 30mg and then not take PCT for 10 weeks because I'll be on test E.

man i don't know where you get your ideas from.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think that jump starting h-drol with SD makes the most sense...if you were dead set on using these two compounds.

personally, I'd just get another bottle of h-drol and extend the cycle to 5 or 6 weeks.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think that's a little hard to believe, i did 3.5 weeks up to 30mg and that was after a month of Epistane and i wasn't "totally shutdown."
You're a youngster. From reading more logs than I can count, the younger you are, the easier recovery with SD. I was shutdown HARD after 10 days of SD. I know you probably don't think being 6 years older than you makes much difference. But after reading the logs and the feedback, it definately makes a HUGE difference.

The way you have the superdrol "jumpstart" was used frequently in the LG stacks. I personally don't like that strategy, but it's by no means an unintelligent suggestion. You could argue it either way IMO.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It can go either way I guess. One week of sd will not kill you, but BP may be an issue among other things. (hdl,liver). Bloodwork would be the true tell story.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
shifty...you need to read a little more...unreals advice was good...who the fu@k cares if your shut down when on cycle...thats what pct is for...i think running the hdrol will help solidify the quick gains he made off the super....shifty, u come off like an as$hole and u dont know what u are talking about...you are a dangerous combination on a steroid board.

purelife1

i know im new here but not new to the cycle world...i think since you already bought another bottle of h-drol cont 5-6 weeks like mentioned but for the lat 2-3 weeks i would throw in the mdrol...if you get shut down thats what the pct is for

im trying something similar myelf...week 1 was h-drol 50mg..weeks 2-3 h-drol 75mg. week 4-8 hemobolin 250..then pct...im 5 days into the hemobolin and i feel great....muscles are pumped and hard..taking a liver support a well...i know how my body reacts to things as i have been on injectables for 10 years...so please dont freak when you see some of my ideas..they are for me and i wouldnt recomend them unles you know how you will react..however 2-3 week of m-drol you should be fine