T-Roid / Epi stack

josephd79

Awards
Hello All,

I'm thinking of doing a stack of T-Roid by HardCore Formulations (formally Genera) with EpiDrol from either them or IBE.

Here's a background of me. I used Epi alone and liked it... two to four pills a day gained about 6 or so pounds. I haven't used anything for 6+ months. Still over 170 with 3500 cals a day.

My questions - Does T-roid convert to DHT? Is it already a derivative of DHT? I haven't found conclusive answers.

Should they be taken together? Following the directions, for 4 to 6 weeks or is T-roid alone followed by Epi for PCT (with the usual liver, natural test, etc... stuff) the best choice?

Thank you for your opinions

Joseph

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hello All,

I'm thinking of doing a stack of T-Roid by HardCore Formulations (formally Genera) with EpiDrol from either them or IBE.

Here's a background of me. I used Epi alone and liked it... two to four pills a day gained about 6 or so pounds. I haven't used anything for 6+ months. Still over 170 with 3500 cals a day.

My questions - Does T-roid convert to DHT? Is it already a derivative of DHT? I haven't found conclusive answers.

Should they be taken together? Following the directions, for 4 to 6 weeks or is T-roid alone followed by Epi for PCT (with the usual liver, natural test, etc... stuff) the best choice?

Joseph
epi is not for PCT,

t roid, is a tren compound, i think stacking it wouldnt be a bad idea, but id rather see u bridge them then go into PCT

Clomid and 6oxo or an AI of your choise

CYCLE SUPPORT FOR BP LIVER AND OVERALL HEALTH you dont want to skimp on this, of the above PCT

abuleh

Awards
Hello All,

Joseph

As far as I am concerned, T-Roid does not convert to DHT or Estrogen.
Epi should not be taken as a PCT for T-ROID. Epi is a steroid by itself.

Don't have any experience in stacking both.

~abuleh

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
those two items stack wonderfully together... but before you take anything do some more research bro, if you think you can pct one steroid with another it tells me you need to better understand these products for your own good.

good luck