17 methyl delt-etioallochane decanoate

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
17 methyl delt-etioallochane decanoate, what is this? Methylated form of Deca?

This is in the Ditestinal product from EST.

Di-Testinal: 60mgs
17a-methyl-1,4etioallochane 3,17-ol

Propadrol: 25mg 6-17 dihydroxyetiocholove-3-ol-propionate

RUNNER 67

Awards
I have heard rumor it is just M1,4 ADD and Phera mixed.

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
Guy from EST emailed me back and said it has 2 D-Bol precursors and obviously Propadrol in there.

Thanks for the replies, I guess the decanoate was added on there to make it look cool and hardcore?

RUNNER 67

Awards
Guy from EST emailed me back and said it has 2 D-Bol precursors and obviously Propadrol in there.

Thanks for the replies, I guess the decanoate was added on there to make it look cool and hardcore?
Nomenclature for the second compound is close to their Phera-vol ingredients (with the deca ester attached?). How could this be another D-Bol precursor? Could they attach a deca ester and still make this orally active in a different way than normal delta 2 (phera) or is this more EST bulls**t?

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
Nomenclature for the second compound is close to their Phera-vol ingredients (with the deca ester attached?). How could this be another D-Bol precursor? Could they attach a deca ester and still make this orally active in a different way than normal delta 2 (phera) or is this more EST bulls**t?
I have no clue at all, all I could tell was that it had Propadrol and it did look close to Phera-Vol, so I am leaning to the latter part of your post lol.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
17 methyl delt-etioallochane decanoate, what is this? Methylated form of Deca?

This is in the Ditestinal product from EST.

Di-Testinal: 60mgs
17a-methyl-1,4etioallochane 3,17-ol

Propadrol: 25mg 6-17 dihydroxyetiocholove-3-ol-propionate

first compond i believe to be a mis nomer,

looks like M14ADD

when you have 3,17-ol that should be a DIol because that would be proper nomenclature

etioallochane is androstane i believe, there for it would make it m14add

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
first compond i believe to be a mis nomer,

looks like M14ADD

when you have 3,17-ol that should be a DIol because that would be proper nomenclature

etioallochane is androstane i believe, there for it would make it m14add
Interesting that you were able to figure that out. Whats a mis nomer?

What do you think about this product then, M1,4AD/Propadrol? I have read that even stacked Propadrol is best at 90-120mg.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interesting that you were able to figure that out. Whats a mis nomer?

What do you think about this product then, M1,4AD/Propadrol? I have read that even stacked Propadrol is best at 90-120mg.

mis nomer= wrong nomenclature or wrong name,

i dont kno much about propodrol but i remember ziqour a while back saying its closely related to the compound they give sex offenders to kill libido.

but closely related doesnt really mean much. its a progestin thats really all i know

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
mis nomer= wrong nomenclature or wrong name,

i dont kno much about propodrol but i remember ziqour a while back saying its closely related to the compound they give sex offenders to kill libido.

but closely related doesnt really mean much. its a progestin thats really all i know, and by the nomenclature it looks like a wet compound
I think Propadrol is something MaxLMG with an ATD or something along those lines.

Thanks for posting and clearing this up as well as the guys thanks for posting.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think Propadrol is something MaxLMG with an ATD or something along those lines.

Thanks for posting and clearing this up as well as the guys thanks for posting.

yea when i relooked at the nomenclature, it wasnt wat i though it was,

for some reason i thought it was something else

so as far as being a wet compound i duno

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the nomenclature u have for propadrol LOOKS like 3OHAT propionate.