My PP/SD bridge, comments?

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Just kinda updating, started my PP/SD bridge 4 weeks ago (tomarrow start of week 5). Running like this PP: 45/60/60/45 and last couple days 30mg. SD: 0/0/0/20/30/30/30 and probaly taper down to 20mg last few days. My last dose of PP was today. So far the gains are awsome, up about 16-18 lbs. (kinda fluctuate day to day) I wouldn't say its all lean mass though. My lifts have gone up tremendous all across the board. Haven't had any sides except a little bit of lethargy and sometimes minor back pumps, which is expected though with any cycle. I do have taurine and have been eating banannas so that has been helping. I have been running cycle support from a week before I started and have extra hawthorn berry and milk thistle. Been takin extra fish oil, and have policosanol and p5p. My PCT contains nolva at 20/20/20/20 and novedex xt at 3 caps EOD in the begining, and the last 3 days or so of PCT(nolva and novedex XT at the same time) do 3 caps 2 caps 1 cap. I will add some creatine in there as well. I was thinking about adding a cort blocker in there, but not sure the best way to do this. I was looking into clen but I think im goin to wait till later and use it for a cut. What about Lean Xtreme or Lean FX? Also should I start that like week 2 or 3 of PCT? So how does this look? Any inputs or suggestions? thanks

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just kinda updating, started my PP/SD bridge 4 weeks ago (tomarrow start of week 5). Running like this PP: 45/60/60/45 and last couple days 30mg. SD: 0/0/0/20/30/30/30 and probaly taper down to 20mg last few days. My last dose of PP was today. So far the gains are awsome, up about 16-18 lbs. (kinda fluctuate day to day) I wouldn't say its all lean mass though. My lifts have gone up tremendous all across the board. Haven't had any sides except a little bit of lethargy and sometimes minor back pumps, which is expected though with any cycle. I do have taurine and have been eating banannas so that has been helping. I have been running cycle support from a week before I started and have extra hawthorn berry and milk thistle. Been takin extra fish oil, and have policosanol and p5p. My PCT contains nolva at 20/20/20/20 and novedex xt at 3 caps EOD in the begining, and the last 3 days or so of PCT(nolva and novedex XT at the same time) do 3 caps 2 caps 1 cap. I will add some creatine in there as well. I was thinking about adding a cort blocker in there, but not sure the best way to do this. I was looking into clen but I think im goin to wait till later and use it for a cut. What about Lean Xtreme or Lean FX? Also should I start that like week 2 or 3 of PCT? So how does this look? Any inputs or suggestions? thanks

looking good brotha!!! add a cort blocker, i would do it the whole way through not just week 3 and 4 ... LEAN FX FTW

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you getting blood work after this cycle?

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
looking good brotha!!! add a cort blocker, i would do it the whole way through not just week 3 and 4 ... LEAN FX FTW
Thanks man, and thanks again for your help putting this thing together. And I'll be picking up some lean fx for it.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Are you getting blood work after this cycle?
Most likely I will, my values were good b4 I started. I'll probably get checked like 3 weeks after PCT to see if I can stabilize them, especially liver lol.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck with that. This cycle looks like it has the potenial to cause some havoc on your values.

You really don't need to add the extra policosanol, hawthorne, and milk thistle due to the amounts in cycle support (assuming you're taking two scoops per day).

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, and thanks again for your help putting this thing together. And I'll be picking up some lean fx for it.

glad i can help and im happy its working really well for you

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Isn't 7 weeks on methyls (especially these 2) dangerous?

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Isn't 7 weeks on methyls (especially these 2) dangerous?
Well its 8 weeks and, its not the greatest thing for my liver, but I got my supports, drinking lots of water, absolutely no alcohol for awhile even after, and the liver has the ability to rejuvinate (spelling?) itself. I don't expect it to shutdown or anything. Also I read somewhere before that drinking alcohol regularly is harder on the liver than cycling, not 100% sure though.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well its 8 weeks and, its not the greatest thing for my liver, but I got my supports, drinking lots of water, absolutely no alcohol for awhile even after, and the liver has the ability to rejuvinate (spelling?) itself. I don't expect it to shutdown or anything. Also I read somewhere before that drinking alcohol regularly is harder on the liver than cycling, not 100% sure though.

no its 7, remember your bridging. the way its layed out is 7,
when are you taking your doses?

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
no its 7, remember your bridging. the way its layed out is 7,
when are you taking your doses?
O yea lol it is 7, im up about 10 am and after eating and letting sit a little I have my first dose at about 11sih, then later in the eveing I eat dinner/preworkout meal and have my second dose at 8 pm. Next week at 30mg should I take two pills in the morning and 1 with evening, spread throughout the day, or 1 pill in the morn and 2 in the eveing?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
O yea lol it is 7, im up about 10 am and after eating and letting sit a little I have my first dose at about 11sih, then later in the eveing I eat dinner/preworkout meal and have my second dose at 8 pm. Next week at 30mg should I take two pills in the morning and 1 with evening, spread throughout the day, or 1 pill in the morn and 2 in the eveing?
when do u goto bed and when do you take cycle support?

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
when do u goto bed and when do you take cycle support?
I take my cycle support with shake about 12pm, b4 I head off to school, and I have my last serving b4 bed around 1am. When I take my pills the first time around at 11am I take milk thistle with it, then the second time at 8pm

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I take my cycle support with shake about 12pm, b4 I head off to school, and I have my last serving b4 bed around 1am. When I take my pills the first time around at 11am I take milk thistle with it, then the second time at 8pm

ok sounds good man!!!

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Is dosage timing critical? I understand the whole half life thing, but like taking the dose the same time of the day everyday critical?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is dosage timing critical? I understand the whole half life thing, but like taking the dose the same time of the day everyday critical?
around the same time every day, but i was asking because i got my values checked during week 5 of my bridge and everything checked out ok,

i took my liver supports about 6-7 hours after my last dose of methyls,

thats y i asked.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Hey crazy, what you think about adding Formestane to the rest of my cycle? Or at least till PCT? Would it help with water retention, and also maybe an added help with estro control. I don't have any gyno symptoms or anything, just as a little insurance.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey crazy, what you think about adding Formestane to the rest of my cycle? Or at least till PCT? Would it help with water retention, and also maybe an added help with estro control. I don't have any gyno symptoms or anything, just as a little insurance.
IMO i dont think formastane will help with water retention, that has to do with a imbalance of electorlytes that controlled by aldosterone.

i think you should save the formestane bc its hard to come by and may want to use it later.

the water retention should subside shortly after discontinuance of pplex

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Right on, also next week at 30mg should I take two pills in the morning and 1 with evening, spread throughout the day, or 1 pill in the morn and 2 in the eveing?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Right on, also next week at 30mg should I take two pills in the morning and 1 with evening, spread throughout the day, or 1 pill in the morn and 2 in the eveing?

i would do one in the morn , one pre and one post workout,

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
water retention isn't from aromatase, its from aldersterone. Nothing you can do but eat more water, stay away from sodium, and greasy stuff that makes you bloat (pizza).

This cycle sounds absolutely rediculous. You've jacked the f*ck out of the phera dosing. Your about to get jacked up with the SD. You got some huge nuts to run this strong of a cycle or should I say shrunken lol. Any atrophy?

I'm really suprised something like this wouldn't require HCG. I just don't see how nolva at 20mg for 4 weeks could possibly bring you back. Seems like you def. need the stimulation of clomid or better yet toremifene. OTC I force reversitol brought me back better on my recent cycle than 3 weeks of nolvadex (geniune) on my 1st cycle.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
water retention isn't from aromatase, its from aldersterone. Nothing you can do but eat more water, stay away from sodium, and greasy stuff that makes you bloat (pizza).

This cycle sounds absolutely rediculous. You've jacked the f*ck out of the phera dosing. Your about to get jacked up with the SD. You got some huge nuts to run this strong of a cycle or should I say shrunken lol. Any atrophy?

I'm really suprised something like this wouldn't require HCG. I just don't see how nolva at 20mg for 4 weeks could possibly bring you back. Seems like you def. need the stimulation of clomid or better yet toremifene. OTC I force reversitol brought me back better on my recent cycle than 3 weeks of nolvadex (geniune) on my 1st cycle.
Lol, yea I guess its high dose, I've always had a high tolerance to **** my whole life, don't know if that matters or not. I ran Tren (19-Nor) to 150mg for a cycle, and was fine. Hopefully my PCT will hold its ground. O and maybe slight atrophy so far, don't really notice to much in size, yet. But thats part of running sh*t, I think it would be wierd to run a hard cycle and not have that, it lets me know the sh*ts working lol.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

clomid is better then Torem IMO